Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Safe & Sound - Juliet & Sarah" by littlet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Safe & Sound - Juliet & Sarah by littleton_pace Reply with quote

LOST and it's suspicious drinks takes on a whole new meaning! I've never seen a Sarah/Juliet vid, great use of clips from LOST and elsewhere to make it very convincing.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Safe & Sound - Juliet & Sarah by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, this was terrific and brilliant! I just love your mind! This was a great story, and it really got me captivated with all of your scenes of Juliet in the scenes of Jack as a doctor in the beginning. You really told this story well in each scene, it was incredible and soo believeable. I really adored the scene of Sarah and Juliet holding hands, all of your AU scenes were fantastically done too. Your audio choices were all just soo perfect from Jack saying "she wants to dance at her wedding" to Juliet telling Sarah "I will do everything that I can"
Spoiler:

to the ending of Juliet in court, two months later, showing the transition of how life has changed for her, with her brown hair and agonizing saddness, "I did it to spare Sarah, not me, I will be in agony for the rest of my life."

WOW Kat, awesome video, just terrific!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Safe & Sound - Juliet & Sarah by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aw, wow!! I feel like I'm choking up! Especially at that last line "I did it to spare Sarah. I will be in agony for the rest of my life" But WOW amazing AU!! I didn't know how you were going to pull it off but you did it!! You make it looks so easy The AU manips were perfect!! And the way you put in the non-Lost scenes worked SO well!! I never saw that twist coming Amazing! Really well done, Kat! Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: