Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Lost' Star Sued for Sexual Harassment
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's what i thought at first, and then i felt bad because for all we know the girl was scared out of her mind to come forward with it because of the ridicule she would get to accuse him. but we dont know the full story obviously but if its true; he should definitely be punished for it.

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its like when michelle rodriguez and cynthia watros had to leave Lost because apparently they had been caught drunk driving or some other driving penalty. thats why they were killed off in S2...who knows if that was true as well? Did anyone else hear that?

EDIT:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1202053lost1.html

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah; that was totally true ;P i mean, not the fact that that was the reason they were killed of, that im not sure of, but they were both booked for drunk driving, their mugshots are less than favorable. But both characters have made appearances on the show since then so i think it was just darn good coincidence cos I remember them talking up the two deaths thing in season 2 but that would suck if that was the reason and we lose Des because i adore his character

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that's what I worried about, that Michelle and Cinthia got in trouble and it was bye bye... I love Des as well and wouldn't want him to leave

I really do hope it's someone who wanted money, because it just doesn't seem something like he would do
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also it would seem strange that this has happened around the time that we know someone is supposed to die in the finale I really hope this isn't a cause for it to be Des.
Otherwise it would be like ana and libby; and that was a real odd coincidence. And considering they've only had a few appearances since their characters' deaths then maybe the whole ''written off'' thing wasn't far from being true. Who knows?! Lol

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charmed_Charlee wrote:
Yeah that's what I worried about, that Michelle and Cinthia got in trouble and it was bye bye... I love Des as well and wouldn't want him to leave

I really do hope it's someone who wanted money, because it just doesn't seem something like he would do

I hope so too but either way it's horrible and someone is hurt by it
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle- Ana Lucia had only signed on for one season claiming that she likes to be free. So her death was always supposed to happen. I don't know about Libby. The producers said they killed her for shock value. Other people who got in trouble with the law were Eko guy- driving with a suspended licence or without one ( can't remember) but he was killed off because he was unhappy and Daniel Dae Kim got a DUI but he's still on the show.

Being that they fired the woman might mean that it's someone wanting money.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I remember reading about Michelle Rodreguiz that it came out after she died and had the DUI and stuff that she only signed on for one season, but I still think it's because of the whole DUI she was killed off lol.

Yeah, I'm hoping that it's ok as she has been fired, but it can depend really on how much of a story she decides to make this as she could sell a story
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is so much of this cast caught up in illegal, indecent things?

For everyone's sake, I hope this is a false report.

How horrible if it's not!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone ever hear anything further on this?

I just have to believe, if it was true, the producers or someone official would have had something to say about it. When MR and CW were in trouble for DUI, their status on the show was officially commented on pretty quickly. But, now it's a month later and we haven't heard anything... could that be a good thing?

At least Desmond's storyline could be thought of as complete... they didn't leave us with a big cliff hanger or anything. Ugh. I just hope it wasn't true. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that it isn't. If she got fired for something unrelated at a later time, maybe she's just someone who was trying to get back at the show somehow.

~ Julia

P.S. I just want to say, what kind of crazy person would complain about being fondled by DESMOND!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
P.S. I just want to say, what kind of crazy person would complain about being fondled by DESMOND!!! ROFLMAO!!!

LOL Julia! I know right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: