Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"dialogue - kate" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel - thanks so much hun! as soon as I saw the ep I wanted to vid it! i love this song too and im glad you liked the beginning and the end; i really wanted to bookend the vid with that song

penelope louise - aww, thanks so much!

Morgan - thanks so much sweetie!! Do you mean the girl talking in the song? That's actually in the song. There are a couple of Rosie Thomas songs that use that sort of dialogue throughout. I love it; came in so handy in this one I render in just the default setting but i mess with the colour, usually Colour Curves, until it looks right and yay; something on Lost happened that we WANTED to happen!

Jo - thank you so much glad you liked the lullaby tie-in

kahlilly - aw, thank you! that's so sweet of you to say

Vestica - thanks a lot!

Allie - thanks love! thank you for the gold

nikki - aw, thank hun! I knew you'd like it. Kate and Rosie glad you liked kate seeing claire in that woman poor lady even had a bad wig like season 4 claire, lol xox

Becca - thanks so much hun! im so glad you liked it

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Beautiful, Kat! Great audio! I love the part with Claire at the grocery store.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Kat that was so heartbreaking, the beginning of the vid was amazing with the contrast between the song and the scene very powerful stuff!
Such an amazing video, and it does make me feel for Kate with the whole Aaron situation.
Your clip choices were amazing, just all of it fit perfectly. Loved the overlays also very awesome!
The scene with Richard that worked really well also!
Awesome job Kat, loved it!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG KAT, that was amazing!! So beautiful and kind of creepy at the same time. I love Kate singing to him at the beginning. I totally remembered Claire asking for that to be sung to Aaron. I liked all the voiceovers - they worked incredibly well. And I liked how you did a split screen of Claire when Kate got Aaron off that blonde woman. She so reminded me of Claire So that was cool. =p I just loved all of it. Gorgeous from start to finish. Amazing job, Kat!!
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more than perfect !!! you really made me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kate singing the falling star in the start was......kates mother was awful with her but Kate does better mother than her ..........gold from me even though i could put a box of gold pics..........
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

that was incredible kat your vids are pure inspiration! gold!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was absolutely gorgeous and I loved it. I had always dogged Kate for being a baby-napper and a horrible mother, but this last episode (and this video) really changed my mind. You did a great job a portraying the importance of Aaron to Kate. I loved the catch a falling star bit and matching the clips to Kate's dialogue about Claire. It worked so well. Also the close ups of kate's face on the beat were so poignant. Very beautiful. Excellent!
MeeMee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW, that waaaas amazing, this is the best epsiode for Kate in my opinion, and your video summarize it in a great way
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: dialogue - kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, Kat, KAT!! Oh my gosh?!! You're soo talented, you know that? You really, really, conveyed the entire situation with Kate, Aaron and Claire soo well. Your unique little squares that moved on the clips in the beginning were such a moving and beautiful touch. Your clip choices and audio were perfect! I loved what you did for "I feel so tired and uninspired" showing Kate lying down and her expression was very sad. Also, your audio choice for Ben's father saying, "I guess a boy just needs his mother" and you had Claire kissing baby Aaron, aww, how wonderful and perfect!! Your audio was like, crystal clear, it was soo perfect! Your unique abilites always leave me baffled and how you always put a little twist on things!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather - thanks hun! first thing I thought when i saw that woman in the ep was 'Claire!'

charlee - thanks hun!! im glad it made you feel for Kate; cos I really was against her in this whole Aaron thing but this ep def. made me feel sorry for her thanks again hun

Jemmz - thank you sweetie!! im glad you liked it

Anna - aww thank you sweetie! ur too kind!!

rosie - aw, thank you so much love

Yael - aw thank you! im glad i helped change your Kate-dogging mind, believe me I was one of them too before this ep thanks a lot

MeeMee - thank you so much!! yep it was def. one of the best Kate eps, if not the best

Kate - aww, thank you hun!!! glad you liked the square things at the start; its taken me forever to figure that out glad you liked the part with Roger; ive always thought that was such poignant audio towards Kate thank you so much for the sweetest comment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: