Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"You and Me - Kate&Aaron" by nikkimonique
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 it!! I already commented on youtube, but I loved the end...the echoing gave me chills! I loved the heartbreaking scenes as much as the sweet ones. Its really great Nikki!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, Nikki! The echo-y ending is perfect.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Stacey and Heather. I'm glad you both liked the echoey dialog at the end. I figured out how to layer audio when I was making "Death Came and Got Me" and it sounded so cool so I try to use it whenever I can.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww cute video I liked the audio at the end very cool and fitting All your audio choices were great
I liked your au scenes also they were cool! Lovely tribute
Great job
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Charlee!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, Nikki! Perfect tribute for Kate and Aaron! I'll also really miss those two...
All the AU scenes looked great and you showed really well Kate's feelings... so sad...
Oh, and the song is wonderful, worked perfectly for this vid!!
Loved it Nikki! Thank you so much for this beautiful vid!

_bel_
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Bel!! So glad you liked it! *hugs*

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aw, that was gorgeous Nikki. I actually really enjoyed it even though I hate this whole Kate Aaron thing :s I think you did a wonderful job though of showing Kate's guilt and her relationship to Aaron. Lovely work. And I love the end with the echoey voiceover. Brilliant! Gold
Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was soo sweet. Once again another beautiful song. I can't believe Aaron is gone (well for now anyway) Him and Kate were soo sweet together and it really gave another dimension to Kate's Character. Anyways I loved this great job.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freckles, I know its so sad...I really loved Kate as mom! I'm hoping for Jaby...lol or Skaby would be fine too.

Jemma, Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww... this was so beautiful and sad and awesome! It makes me sad. Poor Kate. The song choice was just perfect, Nikki. I love Rosie Thomas! You and Kat always seem to make the most gorgeous vids with her songs. I loved the bit where she called Jack when Aaron was a baby and she was crying. Aww, mommy Kate. This was so pretty and tragic, I loved it! Gold and 5 stars/faving on youtube!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Allie! Glad you liked it enough to fav! yay!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: You and Me - Kate&Aaron by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was such a beautiful video, Nikki!!! Wonderfully sweet yet sad at the same time. Such a great tribute to Kate's time as Aaron's surrogate mom... a relationship which kind of got lost on the show, behind everything else, but which you've masterfully showcased here. It's a great reminder just how important Aaron really was to Kate, and how truly traumatic it was for her to give him up.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Julia! *hugs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: