Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Over You - Jack/Kate/Sam" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Kat! That sex scene was TOO MUCH! *fans self* WOW! This was great! I loved your first one and this one is just as good! All your manips looked amazingly real! I think my fav was well yeah, the sex scene and then the shower scene! haha! Fab work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maja - Thanks so much hun! i liked making those AU jate scenes as much as the kam scenes

Ghost 963 - Kam Is the shiz!! Glad you're a fan Download link'll be up today sometime

nikki - thank you sweetie!! Glad you liked the sex scenes; they were def. the most fun to manip, lol and the shower scene; of course. how hot is that boy?

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*download link now available*

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Over You - Jack/Kate/Sam by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Yay again for another SPN/Lost vid tehe
I love this song so much as well and you made it work so well!
And have to agree with ya Sam could help anyone get over someone
Your clip choices were just brill! Yay for the au scenes with Sam, loved the bar scenes with him All au scenes were awesome!
And yay for the kiss in the car <3 <3
Your beat use was fab as always I went aww at the phonecall with Sam and Kate as well tehe and ooh hot sex scene
I think now Kate and Sam are my fave au pairing Loved the engagement part and the wedding *faints*
Amazing job!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Charlee! I'm glad you liked all those parts; i'm partial to the phone scene and the sex scenes I'm so glad Kam is your fave AU pairing!!! Means I'll have to make more in the future hehe

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Over You - Jack/Kate/Sam by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Sorry it took me so long to comment - I am officially a lazy bum!
Anyhoo, YAYZ for another crossover with the same pairing again - It makes me feel better about my 8000 X Files crossovers! lol..
I loved the song choice - It was perfect for the story and I loved all the manips! They were amazingly real looking! And oy vey! The sex scene!! Will I ever get tired of seeing Kate and Sam have sexy times??? No.. Just no... Keep these crossovers coming, Kat! I love em!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Over You - Jack/Kate/Sam by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ok, so Kate/Sam is officially love!!!! (though I am now not-so-secretly plotting a Kate/Dean vid that I will hopefully get up the nerve to make sometime in the future). Please please make more Kate/Sam-they are so cute!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: