Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Set Me Free" by Belxf
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

OH. MY. GOSH. Bel!! That was so freaking amazing!! I know I've already commented (somewhat extensively, lol) on YouTube, but I couldn't resist commenting again, because I enjoyed that video so immensely!! <3333 Your masking was AMAZING! Such convincing manipped scenes, if I didn't watch the show, I would think that that all happened!!
Utterly loved it *applause*
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG a new Bel vid!!! Excellent story!!! It's awesome to see a totally unique vid like this!!!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais|ynn: Thanks so much!!! I'm so happy you thought it was believable!! But I assure you that are many, many things I can't do!

buffyfan145: Thanks a lot!

LOST_Fanatic: Thanks! I'm really happy you thought Rupert worked well as Aaron!!

Kait: Thanks so much for both comments!! There isn't such a thing as commenting too much on a vid! I'm really, really happy you enjoyed the vid so much!

Heather: Thanks! I'm happy you liked the storyline!!!

_bel_

Last edited by Belxf on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

Amazing job, Bel! The manips were flawless, it looked so real! If I didn't know, I'd say all those scenes were real! Very creative story, too!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already watched a couple times already... the vid is absolutely gorgeous... especially the manips/masks... they look so real... and I love the coloring too... never would have thought of Rupert as Aaron but it really worked.. amazing job!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

The fake scenes were awesome!!! Not to mention that RUPERT FRIGGEN GRINT as Aaron is THE CHEESE!!!!!
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no words Bel! My mouth was literally hanging open while I watched this masterpiece! It was absolutely spectacular, and so moving. Having an older version Aaron is such a good idea, but the thought and beauty you put into this video was just amazing. Great job!!

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies_Innocence: Thanks! I'm really happy to know you thought the manips were good!!

soapbubbles511: Thank you! I'm happy you thought Rupert was a good Aaron!

loudpaw: Thanks! And YAY for RUPERT FRIGGEN GRINT as Aaron!

foxy9: Thanks so much, Colleen!! I'm reayly, really happy you liked the vid so much!!!

_bel_
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

WOW!!!! This was so, so, so totally and utterly awesome!!!! Your manips were like...so unbeleiveably fantastic I don't know what to say! I LOVED the story, you told it so brilliantly and so realistically! I loved your song choice and colouring too! Just everything about it was perfection! I'd pick out my favourite part, but its too hard b/c I just totally loved it all! Such amazing and stunning work!!!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

Wow, this was amazing and such an original idea!!!

I loved way you had Aaron see Claire everywhere, especially the effects you used to morph Kate into Claire and when pregnant Claire faded away, but I think my favourite part was those brilliant masks where you could see Kate and grown up Aaron in the same shot! (When he was lying in bed and she came to the door and when she walked in and he confronted her etc). I don't know how you did it but they looked real!
Fjorton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i love this video! I loved all the scenes, they looked SO real. I loved the story and the song aswell. Awesome video!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Bel, you never fail to amaze me!!!
This was so utterly beautiful, I had tears in my eyes while watching your vid!! Rupert Grint as Aaron = pure genius!!! He'd be a great older Aaron! The manips and masks are amazing and look so real and convincing.

And where did you find this wonderful song?

Wow, just wow!! I'm in love with this vid!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I hadn't seen all these comments yet!

emmasholi: Thanks! I'm really happy you liked everything about it!

Athena Alexandria: Thanks a lot! The masks are tricky, but it's not really hard, you just need to have A LOT of patience, and don't give until you think it looks real enough!

Fjorton: Thanks! I'm glad you liked the vid!

Karolina: Thanks so much, Karolina! I'm always so happy to see your comments! I'm really glad you thought Rupert worked well as older Aaron, I was pretty worried about that!
This is a really old song... I was listening to my ipod one day, this song started, and when it was finished, this vid was all done in my head! I'm just happy this one I was able to finish!
Thanks again for the great comment!!!

_bel_
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this video available anyplace else? None of the links worked, and I'd really love to see it!!! =)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! It's available on imeem: http://www.imeem.com/people/U6Ge9sG/video/6flipTOT/belxf-set-me-free-aaron-tv-video/

I hope you like it!

_bel_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: