Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Drugs Dont Work" by Captain Freya
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Oh wow that was awesome Freya My favourite parts where the disappearing Sawyer bits and the "we have to crash" bit.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Thanks Kat - I'm glad someone mentioned the name bit cause my audio editing went a bit awry and I wasn't sure if it was clear.. So, yay!
Cheers Jemmz - I'm soooo pleased that disappearing Sawyer worked. My very basic knowledge of photoshop has come in handy And yep - Cloverfield rocks!
Thanks Emma.. That was one of those bits of audio that actually worked out pretty good.
thebloomatic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Yay Jawyer! That was great! Love the manips.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Thanks I love Jawyer too!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Awww yay a Jawyer vid! Love the angst shown in this although I'm a Jater its nice to see a different ending Gold and faved at YT! xCfx
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job with this! As everyone else seems to have pointed out the "Disappearing Sawyer" effect worked really well.
Nice Work. Jawyer FTW!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I a Jater too CF, though I can never seem to give them their happy ending! Though I thought this time, someone should get a happy ending! I'm so glad you liked it.
And thanks Ashleigh. I am so making "People Disappearing" my theme as a vidder.. lol. And yay - How awesome that there are so many Jawyer fans out there. Ace!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved from the first manips to the end! It was awesome! I am a big Jawyer fan. I loved Kate's reactions to all of Jack's drinking. The conversations were also very awesome. The "we have to crash" worked out very well. I also liked the part when sawyer almost "saw" jack in the jungle.

Great job and good song choice!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Ohhh awesome!! Someone mentioned Sawyer seeing Jack! I loved that bit, so I'm glad someone else liked it too. Thank you so much for your comment - it was sooo sweet!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: The Drugs Dont Work by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Cool Jawyer vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: