Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gods Gonna Cut You Down" by wolffootball37
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Wow, awesome Sawyer vid, Trey! Really liked the part with Locke! And great beat use!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Trey that was sooo slick! Seriously, I believe that Johnny Cash is to Sawyer what Patsy Cline is to kate. I loved everything about this video. The lyric interpretation, the beat use and overall feel of this video were just sooo sick! Fav parts? I loved the "It'll come back around" part and the ending of course was fabulous. GREAT GREAT JOB
mdael5966
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Wow, best Sawyer character study I've seen. Excellent.
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Wow man that has gotta be one of the best sawyer vids i have ever seen. Im workin on a Johnny Cash vid right now too, but yours is blowin mine away right now. the rambler and the gambler parts were the best and the beginning and ending were also rly kool, but ima fav this n keep up the good work
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Heather- Thanks allot Heather!!! That was one of the first parts i thought of when i herd the song. Im glad that you enjoyed the vid!!!

Yael- Haha thanks so much Yael!!! That was such an amazing comment thank you!!!

Mdael- Thank you very much!

Jonnyzkool92- Thank you very much! Cant wait to see your JC vid!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ha no idea that Johnny Cash's music is so viddable
Anyway, that was an excellent Sawyer character study with some very good beat use! The lyrics suit him very well and you did a superb job on the interpretation of the lyrics which aren't all that easy and obvious. The best part is the one with Cooper to the line "John, go do my will". Ohhhhh, that gave me chills! Great job on "casting" the ramblers, gamblers and back biters.

Me likey a lot! Excellent vid!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I ha no idea that Johnny Cash's music is so viddable
Anyway, that was an excellent Sawyer character study with some very good beat use! The lyrics suit him very well and you did a superb job on the interpretation of the lyrics which aren't all that easy and obvious. The best part is the one with Cooper to the line "John, go do my will". Ohhhhh, that gave me chills! Great job on "casting" the ramblers, gamblers and back biters.

Me likey a lot! Excellent vid!

Thanks so much Karolina!!! Your "Killer in Me" is still my favorite Sawyer vid ever so im so glad you saw and liked this!!! Thanks so much for the comments! Yeah it was a bit tough to match up some of the lyrics, especially at the end but i decided the last verse would show Sawyer rejecting his need for vengeance and becoming the hero, very much like the show. Thanks again!
MeeMee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

amazing video , love it
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Ooh, great job, Trey! I really liked the end when Sawyer was standing on the cliff and you could see him jump out of the helicopter.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meemee- Thank you very much!!!

Charlies_innocence- Thanks allot. Im glad you liked the ending.It took me a while to do and I liked how it turned out so im so glad everyone approved on it! Thanks for the comment!
aohora
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: re: very nice. Reply with quote

You know how I love a good character study. . .

This is excellent. The best part, I think, is the fantastic song you used. Johnny Cash is as good as it gets for Sawyer.

You do some really interesting editing things too (things I now think I need to learn!). I'm too new to be specific without sounding really DUMB.

However, I couldn't stop watching it, and then I replayed it again immediately!

(If you start another character study, let me know! We should build a library!)

Well done!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: re: very nice. Reply with quote

aohora wrote:
You know how I love a good character study. . .

This is excellent. The best part, I think, is the fantastic song you used. Johnny Cash is as good as it gets for Sawyer.

You do some really interesting editing things too (things I now think I need to learn!). I'm too new to be specific without sounding really DUMB.

However, I couldn't stop watching it, and then I replayed it again immediately!

(If you start another character study, let me know! We should build a library!)

Well done!

Thank you very much!!! You kave to thank SuperKC for the song choice, she was the one that showed me that! You dont need to worry about sounding dumb, trust me, im not the sharpest knife in drawer by far, so you dont need to worry. Thank you very very much for the comments though!!! Im not sure when ill do another character study or when ill make another video, but ill be sure to let you know. Thanks again!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

That was awesome, Trey!
Not nly a perfect character study for Sawyer, but also outstanding effects, lyric interpretation and beat use!!
Superb vid, of course!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gods Gonna Cut You Down by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

1133 wrote:
That was awesome, Trey!
Not nly a perfect character study for Sawyer, but also outstanding effects, lyric interpretation and beat use!!
Superb vid, of course!

Sorry Bel i missed that. Thanks allot for the comment. Im seriously glad you enjoyed it. It was hard to work with the beat and i think youtube screwed it up so im glad you still thought the beat use was good!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooo sorry to have been so long in adding my comment here!

Anyway, what a fabulous character study! Awesome lyric interpretations and clip chocies and of course, fantastic beat use! (Which had to be a real challenge but you pulled it off well! )

The song just works so well, not just in lyrics but in feel for Sawyer! Really great job all the way around! Enjoyed it so much! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: