Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me either! I've seen some promo pics, and the next couple eps look awesome!

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Heroes is awesome sauce this season. Syelle = <3 And I'm also lovin' Peter as much as ever! *huggles*

art by me&tammy
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syelle! *squee!* ♥!

Yes, this is the extent of my intelligent commentary...

I really am loving this season, it's got me more excited than pretty much any ep in s2 did, much more back to the way I felt during s1!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Syelle! *squee!* ♥!

Yes, this is the extent of my intelligent commentary...

Lol, that's about how I felt after watching that ep...

The show is definitely back on track. I'm soo happy.

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syelle, yay!

Last night's ep wasn't as good as the week before, but I still liked it! I LOVE that Claire seems to be acting like her old self again - no more bratty I-can't-die attitude. That's the Claire I know and love. And Mohinder's no longer scaly! Yay!

I hope when the eclipse is over everyone's powers kind of "reset" to the way they were originally....like, Peter has his empathic mimicry and nothing else, Papa Petrelli can take people's powers but that's all he has, Claire can regenerate but still feel pain...that would be my perfect scenario.

art by me&tammy
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I love the idea of all the powers resetting like that! That would be a great twist! I'm especially glad now that Sylar can gank powers without having to do the ol' O HAI I C UR BRAINZ! thing!

And I'm so loving Bonnie and Clyde, I mean Elle and Sylar! I was totally *squeeing* at the kiss at the end (then I immediately started screaming, "NOOOOOOOO" at HRG! ). They make a really great pair, both still slightly evil yet trying to, you know, maybe not kill AS many people as they were before...
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of the powers resetting too, but I could have sworn I heard that it wouldn't go that way... I don't know if it's true or if I even remember right, but I believe the writers said that won't happen...

Elle annoyed me a little bit this episode. She was trying to make Sylar evil again when he was trying to be good! And I love HRG. I know he won't kill Sylar cuz they've confirmed that he's in episodes next season, maybe Elle... that would be sad, even though she kind of annoys me sometimes, cuz I love her too.

Someone on SArmy was ranting to me about how HRG must DIE because he dislocated Sylar's shoulder, and he should just leave him alone cuz he had a hard life and he's so mean to poor Sylar! rofl They were trying to kidnap his daughter, what was he supposed to do?? xD If someone is trying to kidnap or hurt my child (especially a serial killer!), I don't give a damn if they've had a hard life! LOL I protect my baby!

Oh, and I loved when Elle was popping Sylar's shoulder back into place. hehe Such a baby. It was funny how they were like throwing each other around the room. xD I also loved when Syelle first came into the house and were trying to use their powers! That was classic! LOL
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I LOL'd at Sylar and Elle trying to use their powers...and at Sylar being a baby about his shoulder. Juliet didn't scream half that much in Left Behind when her shoulder got dislocated.

I don't think Elle was necessarily trying to make Sylar evil...it seemed to me more like she was trying to help him figure out who he was, killer or Boy Scout (as she called him).

HRG must die because he dislocated Sylar's shoulder? Sylar's definitely done a lot worse than dislocating shoulders....

I LOVE Syelle! They have such awesome chemistry (maybe since Zach Quinto and Kristen Bel are such good friends, idk). I sure hope this means that Elle is Sylar's baby's mama! I've been DYING to find out if it's Elle or not...it better be!

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOL'd at that too. They were both awesome scenes. And I thought that too! Neither Jack nor Juliet screamed nearly as much. Ha! Sylar's just a wimp at heart. hehe

HobbitRockGod wrote:
I don't think Elle was necessarily trying to make Sylar evil...it seemed to me more like she was trying to help him figure out who he was, killer or Boy Scout (as she called him).

Yeah, well, you don't go to an alcoholic, hand him a beer and say "Who are you? An alcoholic, or an upstanding citizen?" That's not called "helping figure out who you are". I think that if he's trying to be good, he should be encouraged, because no one is "supposed" to be a killer or a rapist or anything like that! That's not who you are. You don't just say "Oh well, that's who I am. I rape little children". xD That's why she kind of pissed me off.

Yeah, Sylar and Elle DO have great chemistry! I'm sure you're right. Zach and Kristen have been friends for over 10 years, so it kind of makes sense that they would. Oh, and Kristen Bell said in an interview that Elle and Sylar would be doing some "hot baby making" soon, so I'm sure she is. What I'm not sure of, is if that future will actually happen. I have a feeling that they'll hook up and then she'll get killed before she can have Noah.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAHHH! *squee* Syelle "hot baby making"? I'm altogether too excited now!

Oh, noeg, I never considered the possibility that she might be killed before Noah's born! I hope that doesn't happen!

Lol, that is a good point about the "giving an alcoholic a beer" thing.

I love their chemistry. Everything seems so natural around them. I love it! ^_^

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! I was so anxious to figure out who it was, and then I saw that interview! I'm sure it's her, but so many of the "futures" that we've seen (like in Five Years Gone) haven't come true cuz they've been changing things in the past, so I kind of have the feeling that it will be the same with this one. I have this feeling that Elle is going to die before she has Noah. And he was so cute too!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....if Elle dies before she has Noah, at least the poor kid won't die a horrible death like he did in that one episode. That made me sad. And I will be very sad if Elle dies.

I hope Claire starts regenerating again. I mean....no one really thinks she'll die, so it's just kind of annoying. Oh well.

art by me&tammy
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAYYYY! SYELLE! *dies of happiness* I am so happy they kissed! *dances like a nerd* Yeah.... I'm way too excited about this... XD And yay for "hot baby making". I think I saw that interview, too...

Gawd, I hope Elle doesn't die! ...Like, all the couples die on this show. It's almost worse than Lost in that way.

icon by becca
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Neither Jack nor Juliet screamed nearly as much. Ha! Sylar's just a wimp at heart. hehe

I really giggled at that scene, too! I first thought, Dang, is she ripping his arm off or what??? before I realized she was popping it back into place, lol! Not that, uh, arm-popping-back-into-place is anything to laugh about, of course. It's just when you have your Big Bad Villain from pretty much the past 3 seasons screaming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! at the top of his lungs over something like that, you can't help but laugh!

And wooooo for the "hot baby making" news! *does happy fangirl dance* Though I do agree with you, Sassy, about kinda wanting to tweak Elle's nose: "Dude, do NOT tempt the serial killer to kill again, 'kay?" But I definitely loved their Bonnie and Clyde vibe when he jumped in the car and that look they shared and all that! They're bad but they're awesome at the same time!

Kristen and Zach really do have mad chemistry, IMO. I wonder if they felt strange about doing a kissing scene after all these years of being friends? I mean I know, hello? actors here and all that but you'd think it still would be a little weird for them. Of course, if they were weirded out by the kiss, what would they do with the hot baby making stuff?

I hate that they're going to kill somebody else off! I really get sick of that! I know they want to up the suspense and all that but why risk taking away part of your fanbase just to try and get a temporary boost in your ratings on one ep when people tune in to see who's going to get killed?
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Elyse and I were talking about that, Ais. She was like, "Wouldn't it be weird to kiss your best friend?" I know I'd find it weird to kiss my best friend, who is a guy. (Eek. I don't really wanna think about it.) But I guess being actors they handled it.

Let's petition for nobody to get killed! I don't like characters dying... Especially if they're an awesome character who didn't get enough screen time...*cough*IsaacNikiDL*cough*

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16

Jump to: