Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scene Finder (No Clip Requests Please)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok; i need scenes of maps and stuff. You know how in the season three finale when jack is sitting in his mess of an apartment surrounded in maps? are there any other scenes like that in the show; as though someone's searching for the island?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I can think of and I'm not sure if it will work is when Jin and Sun are looking at the map and he says something about Albuquerque...hehe the only reason I remember that is b/c they mentioned my city. Not sure what episode it is...I think it was close to the season 3 finale maybe?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yeah!! that one thats in season 4 actually; they're on the beach. that might work; thanks nikki!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Jack ever say..."Its time to go....or "we gotta go"

Also does Jack or Kate ever say anything like..."They're not here" or he's gone...he's not here.

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, in something nice back home jack says "he's not here' when they're talking about Sawyer at the end when Jack's being a jerk "He's not here is he? No."

In house of the rising sun near the end when Jack goes to Kate on the beach he says "Hey, it's almost time to go." when Kate says she doesn't wanna be Eve.

Kate says 'they're not here' twice that I've found. once in What kate did when she goes to see her father: "I've been waiting outside for 2 hours, they're not here."

and in SOS when Jack and Kate go looking for the Others at some point Kate says "Jack, they're not here."

As for 'he's gone', I can only find Jack saying "She's gone" but Kate says it in Stranger In A strange land, ep 9 season three, when she wakes up with Sawyer in the jungle and Karl is gone "Sawyer, wake up. He's gone. Karl's gone."

hope that helps!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Kat! That totally helps!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL its me again....sorry....but my vid has like a billion scenes of maniped audio.....Does Jack ever say, "Are you Sure you want to do this?"
I swear he does...I can hear it in my head!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; Sun says that exactly!! in maternity leave but Jack, hmm. ill look....

ok looked he doesn't see it exactly. but you could manip it. in ep 2 of season 4 he says "You sure about that?"

The hunting party; in the flashback with sarah where jack comes home late, jack says 'Do you, um... you want to talk about it?'

the economist, season 4, Jack says to sayid "So how are we gonna do this?"

up for a manipping challenge? lol

not sure if it'll work as a substitute; but what about "Is this what you wanted?" jack says that in whatever the case may be when he gives kate the plane ;P

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Oh Sun says it! No wonder I had that phrase in my head...lol I already used the "Do you want to talk about it." But I think I can just use the ..."You Sure" line...that should work just fine Who does he say that to?....and just to give ya the heads up...I'm gonna post in your vid pic request soon...I'm just trying to figure out what pics I want.

Thanks...You're like the most helpful person on this entire site. I couldn't vid without you..

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack says 'you sure about that?' to kate in confirmed dead just after the main credits when they're chatting about naomi it should be on evi's site but its a short scene so it might not be ;P

ill be able to do the vid pic as soon as you post it

and thanks! im happy to give back where I can ;P

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat...I literally just found it...hehe....cool...I'm searching for pics now soo I'll be posting them soon

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries nikki im so eager to see it now!!

alright; i need a sawyer clip. im sure there's one but my brain is fried today ;S I need him coming out of his tent. Preferably not a long distance shot. Ideally; it would be him coming out of the tent and looking at someone/thing in the distance. But i need him actually leaving his tent. night or day; doesn't matter Please?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I'm on Josh's site as we speak searching for something so I'll have a look for you. But just off the top of my head...does he walk out of the tent in Catch 22...you know after he sees Kate undressing? Or is she in the whole shot?

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah; that's where i looked first. and yeah; she's in the whole shot. and his facial expression is not as angsty as I want it to be since he's after sex in that scene, lol

i found something in the beginning of The Brig that might work but sawyer actually exiting the tent isn't really there. its just his legs. And hurley and jin are in the b/ground :S

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...well I will keep thinking ....you should ask Sassy...she's the Sawyer expert.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 70 of 100

Jump to: