Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scene Finder (No Clip Requests Please)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IChangedTheRules
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know of any scenes where any of the characters (major or minor) are holding either money, a credit card, or a check etc.? Thanks
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "The Economist" Sayid finds Ben's secret room and opens a drawer full of foreign money. Hope that helps.

Banner by erandil.
IChangedTheRules
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yea, that's a really good one, thanks. I love your sig btw
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's also a scene in confidence man and a similar scene in The Long Con when sawyer tries 'conning' women and has a briefcase break open and cash fall out.

Also in the Long con; money is exchanged when Sawyer cons those guys in the street to buy jewellery. and i think when Cassidy pulls this same con in Left Behind with Kate nearby they exchange some cash ;P

Also, in Outlaws (i think its that ep; its definately season one & sawyer-centric) sawyer's holding a handful of cash when he buys a gun.

and in Raised By Another, Claire hands some cash over to the psychic.

hope they're helpful!

ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a scene where Kate shouts "Sawyer"?
Oh and a scene where Sawyer looks up to talk to someone, perhaps sitting on the floor?

Avatar by Jourdan and banner by Deia! =D
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IChangedTheRules wrote:
Anyone know of any scenes where any of the characters (major or minor) are holding either money, a credit card, or a check etc.? Thanks

Boone writes a check in Hearts and Minds.

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ToxicTrashAlarm wrote:
Does anyone know of a scene where Kate shouts "Sawyer"?
Oh and a scene where Sawyer looks up to talk to someone, perhaps sitting on the floor?

she shouts Sawyer in the pilot just before he shoots the polar bear and looking up...um..confidence man when Jack comes in asking for Shannons medicene on the beach. should be on josh's site ;P

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichangedtherules- In What Kate Did she hands cash over to the guy at the bus station in her flashback.

ToxicTrashAlarm- In "I Do" she yells for Sawyer when he's about to get shot. Also so scene's where Sawyer is on the floor and looking up to talk to some one- check.... mmm... Solitary (maybe) in the scene where he talks to shannon about her I.O.U for the buy spray. There's also the scene in The Moth where Sawyer talks to Kate while they wait to light the rocket.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please help me wonderful Lost people!!

I need scenes of Ben trekking through the jungle, preferably alone. I have one already (the scene from the finale when he goes to surrender) but there has to be a few more. Even scenes of him just walking somewhere outside by himself would be good too...

Also - I know there are scenes like this, but I can place the episodes in my head - when anyone comes across one of Rousseau's traps. I think there's one where Kate reaches for a Hula girl or something, but I can't place the episode.

Thanks!! Muchos gracias!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NepEnut wrote:
Oh please help me wonderful Lost people!!

I need scenes of Ben trekking through the jungle, preferably alone. I have one already (the scene from the finale when he goes to surrender) but there has to be a few more. Even scenes of him just walking somewhere outside by himself would be good too...

Also - I know there are scenes like this, but I can place the episodes in my head - when anyone comes across one of Rousseau's traps. I think there's one where Kate reaches for a Hula girl or something, but I can't place the episode.

Thanks!! Muchos gracias!!

hmm, Ben trekking I'd check out Man Behind the curtain; altho i think he's with Locke most of the time. but there should be something useful ;P

danielle's traps...hm. well, kate finds a doll in SOS just before she and Jack get caught in the net. and in exodus; Charlie finds some wood wrapped in blankets (he thinks its aaron) and he gets rocks or something dropped on his head. i think its exodus three ;P

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hmm, Ben trekking I'd check out Man Behind the curtain; altho i think he's with Locke most of the time. but there should be something useful ;P

danielle's traps...hm. well, kate finds a doll in SOS just before she and Jack get caught in the net. and in exodus; Charlie finds some wood wrapped in blankets (he thinks its aaron) and he gets rocks or something dropped on his head. i think its exodus three ;P

Thanks Kat!! I've looked a little through Man Behind the Curtain and I've found one scene I think might work.

And SOS! Yes! I knew I'd seen it before....I just couldn't place it. Thanks so much!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll check out those episodes

Avatar by Jourdan and banner by Deia! =D
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have another request since it's probably easier to find them here than scour through my endless clips....

I need Angry Jackface!! Any and all scenes were Jack is yelling and looks all funny whilst doing so.

Also - any Jack/Sawyer scenes would be great. I've found a couple of them (when they play poker, when they talk about Jack's dad, etc.) but I'm sure there's more than that....

Anything at all would be helpful. Thanks!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, ok, angry Jack...Hunting Party; that whole scene where he's chatting with Tom who has Kate as a hostage. The 'This is our island' scene. Also; in Whatever The Case May Be; plenty of angry Jack when he finds out Kate lied to him about the key and stuff

Jack/Sawyer scenes. well; there's a few in Solitary and Deus Ex Machina from season one, solitary when he's redoing jack's bandage and deus ex machina when he's giving sawyer all those exams cos he has headaches. also in exodus when sawyer tells Jack he knows Christian, or the one in Outlaws at the end where sawyer realizes he knows jacks dad (not sure which one you have)

hope that helps

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! That does help a lot!!

Yeah - I have the scenes from Outlaws & Exodus, but i don't have the Hunting Party or Whatever the Case May Be (I recently watch that one - i forgot about all the angry Jackface in it, hehe). I'll check out the clip links & see if i can find any of those.

Thanks again!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 68 of 100

Jump to: