Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate's SON?!?!?!?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true, Trey. So very true. lol Maybe it was a magical disappearing STD.

IntoTheVoid wrote:
I suppose it's a more flattering name than Skaby which just sounds like an STD

Trust me, it is. I hear that it's actually some type of rash or scab of some sort. Not an STD, but still gross. So yeah, we like 'frimples' better.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrecklesPhoenix wrote:
It's so typical of the writers to do this. They're such Jaters. Oh well... ConMama still has a chance!!!!

Hell YES there are and ConMama RAWKS mmkay.

LOL Sassy. Frimples sounds like a pimple though

& Trey, I knowww. It's odd. I think he contracted one, but he got rid of it. You can do that right? My knowledge on STDs is a bit low.

I'm sure yours is better

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eww, pimple...but Frimples is better than that. And I think some you can get rid of, which I assume is whatever Sawyer contracted, at least I hope so...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

frimples is so damn cute ^^

ok i finished to read an amazing post about skate/frimples.
certainly was the bandaid my bruised Skater heart needed and it may help others who are feeling as sad as I have been after watching that truly awful episode...
was wrote by one SKATER(taterbot)so don't be rude if you don't like or don't agree with some aspects that she wrote, please.

Quote:
Among other things, I think there are a ton of forces in play that want Kate to have Sawyer's baby: Sawyer, Kate, the Man Behind the Curtain, the Island itself, mythology and the PTB. Let's look at these in reverse order.

The PTB

Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway are lightning in a bottle, and are in many ways the face of the show. Everyone involved understands that the chemistry, charisma and sheer attractiveness of the Sawyer and Kate pairing is valuable to the show and should be featured, center stage, as long as humanly possible. The minutes devoted to Sawyer and Kate love stories they've told must outnumber by a factor of 10 the number of minutes devoted to whole other characters and subplots. With so much investment in this story, I would argue that the PTB have no other choice, and would make no other choice, than to "go all the way" with this two.

This story started out as a thrilling moment between two strangers and has exploded into an elaborately wrought, beautifully drawn epic love story. They've given it a beginning and a middle, and I would argue they will give it an end, and I think the end will be happier than we ever expected. After all they've been through, and after having served the show "heroically" for so long, I think they're getting rewarded with the full shebang.

Mythology

Few shows in the history of television have been so conscious of the power of myth, of the hero's journey, of the quest for the Grail, whatever your personal Grail may be. Joseph Cambell cast the connection in these terms: "Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths."

The truth of the matter is that we are meant to meet, mate and make more of ourselves. That's biology, and as such that is mythology, which retells our individual dreams so they apply to the whole community. It's summed up in the phrase "happily ever after," and it's infinitely more complicated than that in real life, but each of us inevitably find ourselves swept up in a momentum of maturity that drives us back to the same place where we all started: the heart of a family.

Stories about barren wastelands are stories of redemption, where life and fruit is brought back into the land. And yet paradise is a place where everyone flourishes in a land of eternal idyll, but even paradise has a cost: Such perfection can only exist in a state of stasis, it must remain asexual and pristine, hidden away from the world, like a virgin in a tower. The Island is Paradise, and thus it cannot perpetuate itself. There is no evolution in fairyland for the same reason there is no sex in Eden. Perfection has been achieved, to change it by adding or subtracting is to destroy it. In these places, there is no real death, but there is also no real life.

There's a reason children are imported from the real world into magical places, be they Eden, Oz, Neverland, Narnia, Wonderland or what have you—the people that live on the other side have magic, but they are persistent and unchanging, and they do not grow up or die, so they also do not and can not create new, better versions of themselves.

So, if you are in one of these magical realms, you can decide to stay, and continue as you are, forever and ever and ever. But if you want to grow up, you have to go back to the real world and take the lessons of your adventures with you, and live your real life, with all its troubles, and then, when the time comes, pass along a little fairy wisdom, if you can, to your own children.

In short, Sawyer and Kate are the story. He is a knight, she is a princess, they're gonna have adventures in mystical realms together, save each other from the dragons, and then they're going to grow up, settle down in a nice castle in suburbia somewhere, have a bunch of babies, and look pretty. Them's the rules—to break them is to fail the tale.

The Man Behind the Curtain

I've always believed Ben was hoping to squeeze one or more pregnancies out of the Oceanic 815 survivors. I've never understood why Steve and Tracy weren't up for the gig, but let's just assume it's because it's a TV show and they're not main characters. Ben, our puppetmaster, would have been fine with Kate and Jack breeding, which is what he expected, but Kate wasn't interested in mating with Jack, and she did want to be paired up with Sawyer, so if that's what makes her cooperative, fine, says Ben, go for it. To my eyes, the Triangle-napping was useful for the Others for three reasons: Spinal surgery on Ben by Jack, runway building by Kate and Sawyer, and breeding by Sawyer and Kate.

Let's get gross now, and talk about what you would do if you were a farmer whose success, or perhaps even mere survival, depends on your herd of cows. (In case you miss my point, Ben is the farmer in this metaphor, and his spread is the Island, and all the people that are not Ben are the cows.) You would milk some, you would send some old ones off to slaughter as the hides and meat are now more valuable than the milk, and you would save a few select specimens for breeding. It's all a matter of resource management...

To look a little closer at what I believe Ben was up to with his Triangle-napping, I refer you now to UC Davis' circular on "Dairy Care Practices" and Vermont Extension's circular called "Beef Management Tips." Let's look at some excerpts, shall we...

Quote:
Bulls are large, powerful animals and handlers should always be cautious.

So you might put one in a cage, and the other in an aquarium, yes, so they can't get out and gore the handlers, rape perfectly nice cows who are minding their own cow business, and/or knock down your split-rail fences.

Quote:
Many pens are constructed of pipe, although wood also is used. The pipe must be stronger than pipe used for the lactating cows.

All things being equal, boys cause more damage then girls. Girl cows escaping, by, say, shimmying through the roof, is not disastrous and can be permitted.

Quote:
As a safety factor, the bull facility design should allow attendants to feed and water the animal without entering the pen.

Two words for you: Fish. Biscuits.

Quote:
The surface of the pen may be dirt or concrete. Dirt pens often provide better footing, but concrete pens are also suitable if adequate bedding is provided.

Tee-hee.

Quote:
Prior to the breeding season, cows and heifers that are to be bred should be vaccinated annually against IBR, PI3, BVD, 5 Strain of Lepto and Vibriosis.

Remember those needle marks that the triangle all had when they woke up in Other captivity? Remember the Sickness? Hmm...
Quote:
Before bulls are turned out to breed cows, they should be evaluated to be sure that they can breed and settle cows in a rapid fashion.

According to the file, Sawyer's a proven breeder, cf. Clementine. Jack, not so much.

Quote:
It is always a good practice to have your veterinarian go over these bulls and pull a semen sample to be sure bulls are fertile and ready to go.

Ah, finally an explanation for the incident with Ana-Lucia...I kid, but then again, I wouldn't put it past Ben...

Quote:
Remember, when breeding on standing heat, regardless of the program, inseminate 12 hours after heifers are observed in standing heat.

If Kate wasn't in heat after that kiss in "The Glass Ballerina," she will never ever be in heat. I'm just saying.

Put two attractive healthy animals in cages opposite each other.

Make sure they bond with each other instead of with any handlers.

Give the recalcitrant bull a little encouragement in the form of folksy Steinbeck homilies.

Put the cow in something pretty and revealing.

Keep them working so they're extra sweaty and the pheromones are wafting between the two cages.

Look the other way when the girl cow makes her way into the bull's pen.

Tada! Offspring. If it weren't for the psychotic handlers and the haunted Island and all the freaky sci-fi crap, it'd be the most natural thing in the world...

The Island

The Island loves these two. Or, at least, it protects them.

The Island is not as intimate with Kate and Sawyer as it is with John Locke, but just the same, it's sustained and even nourished Sawyer and Kate. It's brought them together over and over again, dropping romantic waterfalls in their path, sending boars and pretty horsies to bring them together, and when they've drifted away, offered favorable currents to bring them home, be it on raft wreckage or canoe.

Most of all, it's kept them alive when the Island has allowed others to be savaged. Perhaps the Island is just code for the god in the machine, the writers who make it all happen, but, for example, Mr. Eko is one of the two Losties we've met who could take Sawyer in a fight. Sawyer was already wounded during their one encounter, but had he been fully healthy, it still would have been a battle royale, something you can't say for Sawyer versus almost anyone else short of Sayid. (Sawyer would kick Jack's sorry ass, so don't even try, Jaters.) (Also, when are we going to get our Sawyer and Jack fight? Poker doesn't count at all...) Just the same, the Island defeated Eko as few Losties have been defeated before. If Eko was so powerless, what chance would sinner Sawyer have? But yet, our friend smokey has never been in sight of Sawyer. Sawyer, in fact, has been stunningly immune to the weird ways of the Island. Perhaps it's his endless cool that keeps him from being haunted by the Island's mysteries, but the strange magic of the Island seems to go around Sawyer instead of through him...Sawyer's many misfortunes are not a consequence of the Island's manipulations or of wicked fate. Sawyer's troubles are all his own.

Kate, meanwhile, seems to have the nine lives of Mikhail's cat. Short of Sun and Jin, no other Lostie is as immune to the various threats and punishments of the Island, no other Lostie can walk so freely upon it and survive. She runs blindly through a jungle that killed Nikki and Shannon, and she falls into the hands of the Others only when in close proximity to her hero—yes, I said it—Sawyer, who keeps her safe from all their threats and nonsense...She takes risk upon risk, practically throwing herself into danger's path, and still her beautiful face remains unmarred. Never once sick nor wounded, Kate seems to have the Island's special protection.

Does this all add up to the Island wanting Kate to have a million of Sawyer's babies? Maybe, maybe not, but it doesn't want her to have a million of Jack's babies, that's for sure...

Kate

Ah, Kate. Taco night caught up with you, didn't it? Silly Kate, running for so long. Didn't you know it was only a matter of time before they caught you? Funny thing though, it wasn't the ones who were chasing you that caught you in the end. At some point, in your endless sprint away from yourself, you weren't looking where you were going and you slammed right into the big, broad chest of James Ford. He caught you so wouldn't fall, and you tried to go around him, to the right, but he stepped in front of you, and then you tried to go left, and he went the same way at the exact same moment. You've been dancing ever since.

The best argument for Kate wants Sawyer's babies is, well, why wouldn't she? Enumerate his flaws all day long if you want, but somewhere around twilight you're going to come around to the fact that he's everything you ever wanted, you're perfect for each other, you're madly in love, and you're actually very, very tired of making lists of what's wrong.

The happiness builds on itself. First one smile, then the next one comes a little easier, and before you know it, you feel good a lot of the time, and you want to share that. Is this confidence? Is this joy? Is this...trust?

Kate has never had a reason to not run. She loves it. She's born to it. Nothing else has ever seemed so right. Until now.

She's not there yet, but a time is coming when her love and gratitude for the gifts she has been given, her love of her own life, will win out over that impulse to flee. She'll always have that instinct. She'll always want to avoid instead of confront, but before too long, what she loses if she runs greatly outweighs what she wins if she takes off. The balance is changing...When will the scales tip? I'd guess about nine months after that night in the cages...

Sawyer

They say that courage is not the absence of fear, but being scared and doing it anyway.

Sawyer's such a wonderful paradox. The brave coward. The cowardly hero. Jack once told us he was fearless, but sometimes it seems that it's Sawyer who will plunge into any fray. And yet...he is afraid of living. Who wouldn't be? Why would you want a heart if yours was ripped out before your eyes one terrible night when you were eight? The instinct to survive wins out, most days, but there is a counterpull of destruction. What in this life is worth living for? Why bother? Some primal reptile brain guides him through life, he seeks out resources and release, he is a bundle of autonomic impulses, running on instinct and unconscious desire alone, but the fearlessness is false. He has nothing, and nothing to lose, so why not risk it all? Conscious thought, a conscience, dreams, desire, hope...these were all too expensive in the cheap, easy life of James Ford. The best he hoped for was to not be dead at the end of the day. Everything else was a luxury.

Until Kate. Dammit, Kate. Kate gets damned a lot, and maybe she is damnable. A femme fatale if ever there was one, she is lethal and cruel, careless and wild, and in many ways, genuinely deranged. Her head doesn't work right. She's never made sense. Inconsistent, inconstant, unfaithful, Kate is a storm cloud wrapped in a silver lining.

So, truly, what greater pleasure, what greater challenge, could there be than controlling the storm? It's Sawyer's most deeply embedded habit, really, controlling troubled women. And yet...there must have been a moment when he realized he was really in trouble. Was in that first kiss? Earlier? Later? We may never know, but in Kate, Sawyer must have realized pretty early on that Kate would become the struggle of his life. She would not be controlled. She would fight harder than anyone he'd ever known. But it wasn't just that she was a superior opponent, it was that somewhere along the line, the definition of victory changed.

She would never be broken, not by him. He could try, but at some point along the line, the thought of breaking her became impossible. Not because it couldn't be done, but because it shouldn't be done. There was no fight here, battles maybe, skirmishes, but Sawyer found himself engaged with his soulmate. Yes, I said it. He couldn't destroy her without destroying himself.

The heart that he thought he no longer had was returned to him wrapped in that silver lining. Kate was the rest of him he thought didn't exist anymore. She was all the better angels he'd tried to suffocate for so long. And all he had to do to have them back was love her. Not so easy, but worthwhile...

Kate seems like the mist, sometimes. Reach for her, and there is nothing to grab onto. Sawyer doesn't know how to keep her and all the rewards that come with her. Sawyer doesn't know what would calm the storm, and settle the riot inside her. How could he? She's a force of nature and cannot be controlled, attempts to do so are foolish and only make matters worse. But like air and water and weather and the atmosphere, she is essential to him. She must remain.

Can he have the whole of her? Never. It's not there to be had. Can he have part of her? Yes, it's called a baby, and it would be his as much as hers. Ours, as Jin said. The heart, the better angels, and Kate, all in one.

If you ask me, Sawyer doth protest too much. If Kate were pregnant with his baby, that would the victory that's impossible to win. That's him in her. There's nothing he would want more than that foothold, that access, that presence inside her. She'll let him in that way. She has let him in that way, over and over. These are not shallow physical gestures. These are the living representations of their love and their union, as mortal wine represents immortal blood. There is meaning and mysticism in the mundane, if we believe it to be so...Their baby would be a living representation of their love. There's nothing either of them could want more.

Kate is so having a million of Sawyer's babies.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be bothered to read ALL of that and seeing as i'm a Jater I wont

But at least we know for SURE that it's Claire's Aaron, cos Evie confirmed it.

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand you
Well if Lilly is this excited that Kate has Aaron and is confident that it's Claire's Aaron and not her own then I guess it's time to bury the SkAron possibility.

Kate not being pregnant on the island and having Aaron in the future does not close the door completely on a Kate/pregnancy storyline. They may choose to explore it later on in the series after Kate has returned to the island, assuming there is enough time.
Although there being an Aaron and another child in the current storyline would be an interesting twist, but next to impossible to execute in any type of believable fashion.
I'm in denial..i want my frimples..

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The REALLL question is why has Kate, whome has slept with Sawyer so many times, not gotten an STD????

(remember in season 1 he told jack he did)

LOL Trey...

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
morbidpansy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm well. something could of happened to Claire and her son on the island. So maybe the child in eggtown was infact kates son and was named after Aaron (island baby) i mean it was kate that helped in the birth of him. so there for could be Sawyers , remember the island does make men more fertile. and the amount of unprotected sex they had how can she not of been pregnant.

On the other hand the baby could be claires, maybe something happend to claire or she is still on the island. and maybe she told Kate to take her son or kate took him if claire died. the child did call kate mommy tho.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbidpansy wrote:
Hmm well. something could of happened to Claire and her son on the island. So maybe the child in eggtown was infact kates son and was named after Aaron (island baby) i mean it was kate that helped in the birth of him. so there for could be Sawyers , remember the island does make men more fertile. and the amount of unprotected sex they had how can she not of been pregnant.

No, Evangeline Lilly comfirmed it was infact Claire's Aaron.

morbidpansy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, Evangeline Lilly comfirmed it was infact Claire's Aaron

ahhh fair dooes.
morbidpansy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, Evangeline Lilly comfirmed it was infact Claire's Aaron

do you know where the source is that confirms she confirmed it?
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/02/official-abc-podcast-eggtown.html

Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that episode - part from the ending of course. I don't think it's really Kate's son, I think it's Claire's Aaron and somehow Claire didn't get off the island
-x- Angelic -x-
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clue is kinda in the name... Aaron... It's definatly claire's aaron lol.
They wouldnt have a skate/jate baby and name it the same as claires child.

I think this is a better idea than having a Skate/Jate baby. It still leaves both ships open... (previding sawyer gets off the island whihc i doubt) and it would make sense that if anyone gets rescued it would be the child.

So either claire snuffs it or she does the motherly thing and lets her child have a decent life. She could still be tied to the island through charlie and his death ect. Jack would find it akward seeing Aaron becuase of their history, maybe the guit of leaving claire behind or her dying ect who knows...

Gret Twist

Banner made by me!
wrazz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/2569
http://cottagenet.ru/plan/145
http://eyesvision.ru/lectures/72
http://eyesvisions.com/bates-medical-articles-improving-sight-soldiers
http://factoringfee.ru/t/1201198
http://filmzones.ru/t/1025274
http://gadwall.ru/t/1003375
http://gaffertape.ru/t/1102309
http://gageboard.ru/t/1095715
http://gagrule.ru/t/1024186
http://gallduct.ru/t/1163238
http://galvanometric.ru/t/1213335
http://gangforeman.ru/t/1241022
http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1532175
http://garbagechute.ru/t/1144470
http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1029483
http://gascautery.ru/t/1144339
http://gashbucket.ru/t/941605
http://gasreturn.ru/t/1144500
http://gatedsweep.ru/t/953104
http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1162000
http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1245358
http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/978853
http://geartreating.ru/t/1082400
http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/1042646
http://generalprovisions.ru/t/1069454
http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/1039399
http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/958525
http://getintoaflap.ru/t/1009907
http://getthebounce.ru/t/831533
http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1088509
http://habituate.ru/t/1092121
http://hackedbolt.ru/t/1164174
http://hackworker.ru/t/1141270
http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1102940
http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1096108
http://hailsquall.ru/t/943699
http://hairysphere.ru/t/1059422
http://halforderfringe.ru/t/854132
http://halfsiblings.ru/t/940649
http://hallofresidence.ru/t/862665
http://haltstate.ru/t/919060
http://handcoding.ru/t/1027602
http://handportedhead.ru/t/1143443
http://handradar.ru/t/838776
http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/907687
http://hangonpart.ru/t/1028341
http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/815011
http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/570788
http://hardasiron.ru/t/636696
http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/946610
http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/926337
http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/808944
http://hatchholddown.ru/t/897684
http://haveafinetime.ru/t/1346810
http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/943503
http://headregulator.ru/t/1384933
http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547584
http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/852502
http://heatinggas.ru/t/1199523
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1182641
http://jacketedwall.ru/t/767472
http://japanesecedar.ru/t/781943
http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/1153994
http://jobabandonment.ru/t/669269
http://jobstress.ru/t/772482
http://jogformation.ru/t/936231
http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1147724
http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1148158
http://journallubricator.ru/t/1142353
http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1147720
http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180534
http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1182047
http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/1183373
http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1180168
http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1181253
http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/674114
http://kentishglory.ru/t/1183244
http://kerbweight.ru/t/1180019
http://kerrrotation.ru/t/752039
http://keymanassurance.ru/t/673858
http://keyserum.ru/t/1181051
http://kickplate.ru/t/1230122
http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1242794
http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/907907
http://kingweakfish.ru/t/1215176
http://kinozones.ru/film/2569
http://kleinbottle.ru/t/881517
http://kneejoint.ru/t/1097448
http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1466592
http://knockonatom.ru/t/883393
http://knowledgestate.ru/t/1199541
http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1253273
http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1241936
http://laborracket.ru/t/1240079
http://labourearnings.ru/t/1548651
http://labourleasing.ru/t/1385920
http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190741
http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1189012
http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1188686
http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1187015
http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1193658
http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1192101
http://laggingload.ru/t/1190405
http://laissezaller.ru/t/1192041
http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1192095
http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1193656
http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1184335
http://lamphouse.ru/t/1185230
http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1185185
http://lancingdie.ru/t/1186622
http://landingdoor.ru/t/1188802
http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1245165
http://landreform.ru/t/1187076
http://landuseratio.ru/t/1185396
http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1191196
http://largeheart.ru/shop/1160325
http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/588643
http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/425
http://laserpulse.ru/shop/589849
http://laterevent.ru/shop/1030775
http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/453025
http://layabout.ru/shop/451526
http://leadcoating.ru/shop/123101
http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105279
http://learningcurve.ru/shop/447524
http://leaveword.ru/shop/156898
http://machinesensible.ru/shop/145985
http://magneticequator.ru/shop/303047
http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/166730
http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/145383
http://majorconcern.ru/shop/268874
http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/159595
http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/159585
http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613453
http://manualchoke.ru/shop/597761
http://medinfobooks.ru/book/2569
http://mp3lists.ru/item/2569
http://nameresolution.ru/shop/467531
http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/104584
http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/460551
http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/446743
http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/100242
http://navelseed.ru/shop/100770
http://neatplaster.ru/shop/454407
http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/161245
http://negativefibration.ru/shop/182048
http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/389687
http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108499
http://observationballoon.ru/shop/10072
http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98281
http://oceanmining.ru/shop/458407
http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/17578
http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/147799
http://offsetholder.ru/shop/200515
http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/147450
http://onesticket.ru/shop/495951
http://packedspheres.ru/shop/579858
http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/681386
http://palatinebones.ru/shop/203337
http://palmberry.ru/shop/288295
http://papercoating.ru/shop/581233
http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/685301
http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1166672
http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1166742
http://partfamily.ru/shop/1165695
http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1168515
http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1538350
http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/324868
http://quasimoney.ru/shop/593807
http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/594180
http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1035355
http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1071946
http://radialchaser.ru/shop/173996
http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/472872
http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/512083
http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/510963
http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/650310
http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1076648
http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/226459
http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/468367
http://rearchain.ru/shop/636599
http://recessioncone.ru/shop/514911
http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/879353
http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1052754
http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1061170
http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1674665
http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1692693
http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1746771
http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/121692
http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1812656
http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1052267
http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1065482
http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1419252
http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1460872
http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1482955
http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1460903
http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1492933
http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/192961
http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/252641
http://secularclergy.ru/shop/304407
http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/110113
http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/398375
http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/399327
http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/459768
http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/425
http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/425
http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/425
http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/481736
http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/489191
http://tamecurve.ru/shop/475344
http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/481994
http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/485667
http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/497891
http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1819172
http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1875823
http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/634381
http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/305101
http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/399316
http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/974951
http://tuchkas.ru/
http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/979258
http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/482152
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: