Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Just-Exactly-When-Was-Kate's-Mug-Shot-Taken? Topic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Official Just-Exactly-When-Was-Kate's-Mug-Shot-Taken? Topic Reply with quote

Okay so I mentioned this in a couple of threads in the general forum but it really belongs here so here goes.

When was that mug shot of Kate taken? We know that the Marshall has arrested her two times, but she never actually got taken to a police station to get said mug shots taken. She always escaped en route.

So, discuss away. (Or, if you're me, complain about Lost's lack of continuity.)
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point.

Are you absolutely sure that the scene in the last episode was when she was en-route to the police station, and not going from it or something?

I think it's implied she got it in Sydney. Though I distinctly remember someone saying they worked as a police officer, and deciphered the numbers under her to be some time in 1994 I think... get me the picture if you can.
http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30
that should be it, I had it in my favourites

No need to complain about lack of continuity in lost anyway... the beauty of flshbacks is they can go to them anytime between now and when it's cancelled I don't think they care that; this wasn't answered yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point Hobbes. But if why would they only have that one guy in an unmarked car transporting her to "jail" or wherever, until her arraignment? Maybe the writers painted themselves into a corner on this one!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it was MoreLight who shed a little more light on this subject. He re-watched the last episode and the Marshall said to Kate that it would be a long ride to the arraignment, which implies that she had already been taken to a police station and "booked" so to speak. Mystery solved.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ML and Kc. Mais oui!

About the continuity- this is of course RS's 10-year old chubby super nerd rearing from within- BUT Star Trek, which is usually pretty good, has had its snafu's. Like making the young Picard clone bald, which in several episodes, Picard as a young man, had hair. Okay shes going back in now...told you it was super nerd time!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: