Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack & Kate - Everytime" by A_Ewiess

View previous topic :: View next topic  
A_Ewiess
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: "Jack & Kate - Everytime" by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Kate - Everytime" 03-14-2009
Jack broke up with Kate but Kate doesnt seem to be able to move on. She is haunted by the memories and the imaginations hes still with her. The video starts from Kates POV but switches gradually to Jacks POV.
Song: Everytime by Britney Spears
Vidder: A_Ewiess
Length: 3:40 (82.0 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UARhgTzv9M
http://www.zshare.net/video/570433012ff60d1c/

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

This was really, really enjoyable to watch! Can't believe this was your first video?! Twas fab! You're lyric interpretation was awesome and you really told the story and showed the emotion! The slowed down clips worked fab with the feel of the music, ooh and cool effect making Kate disappear too Looking forward to seeing more of you vids in the future!
A_Ewiess
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Thank you so much. I think I'm quite proud of it as it's my first video after all.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks again.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was one of the most expressive Jate vids I've ever seen! I really loved the slo-mo, because it was a really good pace... not too slow, but slower than normal pace, if that makes sense. I loved the coloring, texture, split screens, and the clips you chose. The disappearing effect was insanely cool!!! Very very VERY well done!!! I can't wait to see what you do in the future!!!
kahlilly
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmed, this is Carol Lilly omg I LOVE your video!
congrats I love this song and it fits Jate perfectly
I just missed one thing on your video the latest Jate kiss from the episode 316 hehe
gold from me anyway

We're Kah (kcqf) and Carol Lilly (evi815)
Check lillypop Carol's other account with Pauline (Lollipauline)
Selina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Beautiful video! I loved the resolution at the end, so happy and hopeful for the future. it was all very low contrast - was that on purpose?
adelicateflower
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!!! Excellent video! Great job on this!
A_Ewiess
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

eloramoon- Thank you so much. That kind of comments makes me insanely happy haha. I'm really glad you liked it. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Carol- Thank you so much Carol, I'm happy to see you commenting everywhere lol. I know, I wanted to use it but I kind of couldn't make it fit in the video but I'll hopefully use it in future videos. I'm looking forward to using it actually.

Selina- Thanks a lot. Yeah, I wanted it to be happy in the end. Yes, I played with the contrast. I hope it looks fine.

adelicateflower- Thank you so much. I'm so glad I'm getting such wonderful feedback on my first video.

Thank you all guys for being so supportive.
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Already commented on YT Ahmed, but that was just awesome!!!
A_Ewiess
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Thank you so much Amanda!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

this video was incredible!!! im such a hard core jater and have been feeling a bit deprived of it recently in Lost but this has made me remember it all pleasantly lol. this is BRILLIANT for your first video, you have a real talent. Gold. and faved at YT!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, this was such a beautiful Jate vid! And amazing for your first vid! Aww, it was just gorgeous and bittersweet, I enjoyed it a lot, even though I'm not really a Jater. hehe Great coloring and cookie cutter effects. Gold!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cagedfreedom- thank you so much. i'm glad you liked it that much.

SassyLostie2- thanks a lot. i'm so happy you enjoyed it even though you're not really a Jater. that means a lot to me.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Sweet video
I love this song, one of my fave Britney Spears songs.
I'm not a fan of Jate but liked the video, loved the split screens/overlays they were cool!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate - Everytime by A_Ewiess Reply with quote

Sweet video
I love this song, one of my fave Britney Spears songs.
I'm not a fan of Jate but liked the video, loved the split screens/overlays they were cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: