Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started on a vid called "Empty room" (song by Sanna Nielsen) - a Lost/House crossover with House and Kate being the lovely ship (now what do you call that? Kouse? Hate? lol) .... I'll hopefully finish this one soon, I'm really excited about making it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Can't wait to see it Johanna XD
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... I just had to talk about my idea because well... it's just too cool!!!

Alright, I am going to enter August's contest. Or at least I hope to. I said that in April too and then didn't so... you never know. But I do have a super cool idea/plan for a Disney video that will be really different from everybody else's... I think.

You see... I'm going to do "Hellfire" from Hunchback. And... this song is sung by a crazy priest (this part will be played by Mr. Eko) who is lusting after a sexy gypsy (this part will be played by either Kate or Sun... haven't decided yet... probably Kate, because I have more clips for her). Well... that's about all there is to it. It's dark, and a really unusual Disney song, so I thought that it wouldn't get chosen and HA! I was right. So... yeah, that's the plan. I might not get it done, but I think I will... I'm all fired up right now so... this should happen. Wish me luck with it!!
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never noticed this thread!! Here come master of the obvious!! LOL--- I'm currently working on a video for Aaron and Kate to a song called In My Arms by Plum. The lyrics are so cute and I couldn't resist!!

Edit- Ok, so I finished that one, and I'm thinking of doing a Conmama vid to "I Got My Mind Set On You," by George Harrison. I'm almost positive the song was in Look Who's Talking. It has an awesome beat, so I can't wait to start!! Can you tell I have no responsibilities at the end of the summer!! LOL

Last edited by foxy9 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Arwen-Aileon
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this moment, I just started a PB&J vid with the song La Isla Del Sol. It's an old song, but it's pretty good.

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muahaha...Sylar/Claire crossover. It shall be coool. Or at least, I hope so. XD

art by me&tammy
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo...Sylar/Claire? That sounds wicked cool Eryn!!

At the moment, I'm trying to finish a comedy vid with Jack & Sawyer to Adam Sander's bit 'Joining the Cult'. So far, it's pretty fun, I'm about halfway done with that.

Been thinking about ventures after I finish my Jawyer vid and I have numerous ideas - want to do a Sawyer/Skate vid to "You Blew Me Off" by Bare Jr (the song is like freaking *perfect* for Sawyer! ). Also am thinking of doing an ensemble piece to "Still" by Alanis Morissette - sort of explaining things from the island's perspective, i.e. like the island is God.

And since I'm the queen of Ben videos (or share the title with Sophie XD), I have a few ideas for those as well. Might do a Ben/Alex character study or actually a sort of retrospective on The Shape of Things to Come to a beautiful song called "Magic" by Ben Folds Five. Have also planned a fun half Ben/Keamy, half Bennett vid to "Brand New Day' from Dr. Horrible *snicker*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg!

Dr. Horrible/Lost vids! And "Brand New Day" is my favorite song from it! Yay! *dances about like a crazy person*

Alright then... I'm ok now.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - I totally knew you'd like that Sass! I was listening to that song the other day and i was like "dude, this is like the perfect Ben/Keamy song!!" And it's really short, so it could be an easy vid.

I think I have most of it planned out in my head, but I need to figure out something cool to do for the line "Shiny new Australia..." but I'll probably come up with something

I might need to seek out a better quality audio file though, cause the one I have isn't really great. But we'll see
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I love it! I kinda wanted to do something with one of the DH songs, but I wasn't sure what to do with it. I can't wait for your vid if you make it!

All the songs are on limewire btw. You can request it in the song thread if you want a better quality one...maybe.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG! YESYESYES!!!!

Yay! I knew it was awesome, but I literally just saw Dr. Horrible for the first time a couple of days ago.

I am totes in favor of many many many DH/Lost vids as possible!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking a break from vidding (again). Sorry but I just can't find the inspiration for it. I'm just waiting for some new song to show up that I'd just love to vid to get that muse back.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrgh, I've hit vidders block on my Sylar/Claire vid....so my banner should say..."coming eventually to LVI." Because I promised myself I WILL finish it, I'm just taking a break. My Lost vidding muse has been kinda slow lately....actually I have another Lost vid idea but I wanna finish my Sylar/Claire one before I start anything else.

art by me&tammy
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^sounds cool, hope it comes together. i have a few projects on the go. and on the topic of heroes and lost, i'm doing a Heroes/Lost original crossover trailer. iunno when ill be done, should be within the next couple weeks. it'll be a sci-fi government conspiracy type of plot, featuring the famous Hello Zepp/Saw theme music. i also have a comedy trailer on the go as well using bloopers and the funny moments of Lost of course, again, dunno when the release will be, but like my trailers say, they're coming soon.

I actaully have an idea for a trailer with Sayid and Sawyer as detectives trying to hunt down Sylar. dunno when itll materialistic, or if, but its in mind.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started a video i've wanted to do for ages, its a Ensemble video to the song "Refuge" by Matthew Perryman Jones, which i think is just the perfect song for LOST.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 93 of 101

Jump to: