Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the second episode goes to..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so gonna laugh if I'm right
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ashy_rulz88
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg... i absolutely loved Tess... even though she was pure evil, i still liked her. If Claire dies, i will scream. Claire was the reason why i started watching Lost.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, the reason I started watching Lost was....Dom. Since he was in LOTR and all...Now he's one of the reasons I'd stop watching though...if I did...which I won't.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But just think, Dom led you to... Hurlielle! So let's give up props for Dom!

And I actually started watching Lost for two reasons (and surprisingly, those two reasons weren't Josh Holloway's dimple on the right side of his face and Josh Holloway's dimple on the left side of his face... ):

1. Dom, who I also knew from LOTR (my previous all-consuming obsession )

2. I'm a sucker for plane-crash disaster movies and so this premise was close enough that I wanted to check it out

Other interesting note, my TV was going out at the time (it eventually caught on fire... ) so the picture was just blurry enough that I didn't even NOTICE The Dimples until "Confidence Man" (which I watched on a different TV). I actually called Sawyer "that idiot Southern guy" during the Pilot eps! *is SO ashamed now*

Claire also had to grow on me (I didn't like Tess, I was a Max/Liz shipper ) but now she's pretty much my second favorite female character. And I LOVE to ship her with... everybody!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly enough, the first full Lost ep I saw was Charlie's first episode , and it was what got me hooked (well, hooked enough to download the first few eps, then I saw Walkabout )

Though I did initially get an interest from the second pilot ep as I was flipping through channels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadySnow
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A claire centric eppy means losts of Charlie .. right? .. right?!?!! lol .. well at least it's not Jack if it was Kate and then Jack one after another I would honestly go insane. Plus .. I'm kind of hopeing for Claire to assert herself as a charicter other then the mommy.

Lol.. and I too started watching LOST for Dom.. lol .. what can I say .. watching Hetty Withrop Investigates with my grandma as a child had some serious side affects (that and I'm a total LotR nut )
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second episode will be Locke's. Looks like they released false spoilers to caught the guy/girl who was releasing them. I'm very disappointed. I was looking forward to a Claire episode. We barely seen her in season 2. Blink and you missed her.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well atleast now we know we won't have to wait til ep four to find out what happened to Locke, Eko and Desmond.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking forward to the Claire episode, too.
I gotta admit tho that I liked all the Locke episodes, so... Also, I hope we'll finally find out more about the whole wheelchair thing and I'd love to see Helen again (although I doubt that she will be in that episode).
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it isn't the episode that tells us why he was in the wheelchair I'm really gonna be annoyed...we've been through the whole "don't tell me what I can't do" thing, his relationship with his father and Helen...what more can there be?

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... well... Locke had an affair or relationship with Rose many, many years ago and Eko is their son who was given away for adoption and thus Locke and Rose don't know he's their son and, and...

No... wait... that's "a bit" too weird, even for this show
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Ummm... well... Locke had an affair or relationship with Rose many, many years ago and Eko is their son who was given away for adoption and thus Locke and Rose don't know he's their son and, and...

No... wait... that's "a bit" too weird, even for this show

LOL, that would explain Eko and Locke's connection....... Only he never called Eko "son". He called Boone son though. Which means that...........

I swear to god, if they don't show how he got in a wheelchair in this ep then it's going to be the most pointless, boring filler flashbacks of Locke history. What more is there to cover inbetween? We want to know NOW!!

I was starting to get annoyed by Locke's flashbacks in Lockdown..... which is sad. Before that all Locke episodes were a gift from God.

But this one sounds really interesting. I've read a lot of spoilers about it. Very, very interesting.....

sig by IslandofMystery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: