Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who died in the Hatch?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who died?
Mr Eko
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Locke
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Desmond
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
All of them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
None of them
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Jack_Luvs_Kate_4eva
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Who died in the Hatch? Reply with quote

Who do you think died in the hatch? I'm glad Charlie made it out alive!! hehe! The Chaire (Charlie/Claire) kiss was very sweet,looks like baby Aaron has a new daddy!!!
Anyways, back to the topic? Who do you think died? Mr Eko, Desmond, Locke , none, or all three? I wonder if Desmond really did blow the dam, the way you heard penny's voice say "All you really need to survive is one person who truly loves us, and you have her" I think that he will live 'cos at the end when Penny was contacted they wouldnt end it like that unless Desmond was alive and penny was going to try and find him.
Eko may have died because he's not really a great character is he! He doesnt do much except insicribe on his "Jesus Stick" and follow dreams where he see's his brother. Then again he did find the Pearl station, but that could be the cause of why he died 'cos Locke thinks its all a observational thing, till he has that penicked look and says "I was wrong". Still,I dont care if Eko dies 'cos hes so boring!
I dont think Locke shoudl die 'cos hes a main part of the group and actually helps out quite a lot however much weirdness he talks lol!
There is the chance that they all died, and you saw the Quarantine hatch door come down from the sky and it went, in Claire's words "That weird violet colour".
So enough of me rambling on, who do YOU think has died?
Speak again soon
Luv
Ria
xxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really like Eko anymore, he was UBER annoying in the season finale. So im hoping he is either dead or has dissapeared...

They can't kill Desmond! Henry Ian Cusick is one of the best actors on that show and his character has such a good story.

So, my vote goes for Mr. Eko.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any of them are dead. I think all three of them are very badly hurt and will hover between life and death for the first few episodes of next season, but will eventually recover. Maybe I'm an optimist, I dunno.

sig by niki blue
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Kelvin said:

'You turn this key an it all goes away... poof'

That sounded to me, like it would explode or something. And what about the hatch door landing on the beach? I think one of them will die.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Chica said, except instead of recover, I think one of them will die from lack of medical treatment Since Mr. Eko is gonna be pissed after he gets out, and his little purpose he had is kinda.... used up, I think he's the one to go. Though I wouldn't really be surprised if it's Desmond instead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't say Desmond! We must think positive on Desmonds side! But not for Eko, hes as dead as a dodo

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if anyone were to die it would have been Mr. Eko because in my opinion he is of less importance then the other 2. He has had 2 flashbacks and I don't think that there is anything more that we can learn about him.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jack_Luvs_Kate_4eva
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Yh Reply with quote

I agree they can't kill off Desmond, he's such a cool character in the show! He has a good background story and we need to know why he waskicked out of the army!
Replying to the post where Kelvinsaid "You just turn this key,and it all goes away...poof". He may just have meant the hatch, BUT it could mean the island, because in the finale the others told Michael they would never be able to find the island again, and Desmond described it as a "Snowglobe!"
I also hope Eko dies, I think he has the least intresting background story, plus he can bewith his brother again,ha!
Locke does play a big part however annoying he may be, I'm not a fan of Locke but I think the island would be different without him. But, if he died then Jack wouldnt argue with him any more and then the island would get the rightful leader back! Hehe, As you can tell I'm a Jack fan! LMAO!
Anyways, I cant wait for it to come back on! I swear I'm getting withdrawel symptoms from LOST!
Speak again soon
Ria
xxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think when he said "Turn this key and it all goes away...poof" Makes me sound like a film when someone kills themself, like a self destruct thing
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Yh Reply with quote

Yh I know, it was weird, but Desmond cant die 'cos then the Penny plot completely fails
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Hey again Reply with quote

I donno if its true but I heard that Desmond has definatly not died and he is going to be a regular next season.
I think tihs could be a good possibility because then there is time for the Penny/Desmond romance to unfold plus Desmond may be able to tell the surviors stuff about the hatch that they dont know seeing as he has been there for a damn lot longer than them.
TTFN
Ria
xxxx
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna say Eko. His story is pretty tired now. There's no big questions about where he came from. He's one of, if not the only Lostie you got to see as a child. They know better than to kill of Locke because they'd have a very large angry mob on their hands I'm not a big Locke fan but still, I'll admit that alot of people would be really pissed. You also still have the huge question as to how he was paralyzed. Desmond got an hour and half flashback ep not to mention it was the finale. Plus, there's still questions surrounding his past like why he was in prison and there's Penny looking for him. I don't think they're going to kill off a character that still has so wide a backstory to be explored.

It's Eko or none of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: