Alternate Name: Kate
Vidder Rank: Expert Vidder
Other Fandoms: Lost, TVD, Misfits, Game of Thrones, Fringe, Skins, Supernatural, True Blood, PLL etc.
(antispam: remove 'LVI' from address)
Bio: Hi everyone! My name's Kate. I'm 23 years old. I'm cheerful,kind,gentle charming girl))). I'm very sociable! My english is bad but i will try to fix it asap) I'm using Sony Vegas 7.0 for my videos and Photoshop CS2 for my graphix. I'm from Russian Federation. Here's not always cold, we don't drink vodka, don't ride/graze/grow polar bears, and we don't play balalaika. And yes, we have civilization in kind of TV, telephone and adsl internet. Amen.))))
phoebekate's VideosSort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by phoebekate 08-27-2011True Blood: I love them so goddamn much that it hurts O.O Thanks for helping to make my dream come true, True Blood writers!!! xDD
- by phoebekate 08-14-2011The Vampire Diaries: I don't know why i did this vid! It was a sudden decision. I really don't ship them and i don't like Klaus so much, but i love my girl Katherine beyond words (: Hope you'll like it, guys.
- by phoebekate 08-07-2011Pretty Little Liars: My 1st PLL vid (uploaded 06.23.2010), hope would not be the last (:
- by phoebekate 07-30-2011The Vampire Diaries: I know it's not perfect, but it's very difficult for me to make DE vids. I have no inspiration lately. I wanna do a new vids but i can't. So sorry :(
- by phoebekate 12-07-2007Lost: "A new simple SKate vid - no plot, I just wanted to show the whole spectre of emotions between those two - hatred, lust, passion, pity, love, pain... and I hope I managed that."
- by phoebekate 11-18-2007Lost: "Sawyer and Kate seem to be a happy family couple, but that's not so simple as it seems. What would you do if your husband betrated you with your best friend? What would you do if she got pregant...and he's a father?"
- by phoebekate 11-08-2007Lost: "Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling apart. Nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart"
- by phoebekate 10-29-2007Lost: "Welcome to the wonderful world of not knowing what's going on"