Vidder Rank: Expert Vidder
(antispam: remove 'LVI' from address)
PsychoCynic's VideosSort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by PsychoCynic 139 days agoThe Living and The Dead: Nathan Appleby and his wife return to his rustic English home in 1894, where he soon begins seeing figures he believes are ghosts, including that of his little boy who drowned years before. And yet, despite everything, he still can't let go of Gabriel.
- by PsychoCynic 233 days agoMerlin: I am your saviour; your last-serving daughter. - Morgana's heartbreaking descent into madness.
- by PsychoCynic 344 days agoMerlin: A tribute to the show, Merlin. -- The story that we have been a part of will live long in the minds of men..
- by PsychoCynic 02-13-2016Dead Like Me: Daisy Adair's a primadonna girl, but one of the most complex you've seen. Festivids 2015 vid.
- by PsychoCynic 09-03-2015The Originals: You're gonna like me, Davina Claire. And I'm gonna let you pretend awhile, that you don't already.
- by PsychoCynic 08-17-2015The Originals: Over his long lifetime, Kol's wanted many things, but he's only ever needed a few.
- by PsychoCynic 02-16-2015The Fall: They both needed a home. The imaginary one they created together from heartbreak and loss seemed as good as any.
- by PsychoCynic 02-23-2014Captain America : Everyone falls. Getting back up is the stuff of heroes. Stripped of everything he has known, Steve Rogers is still resilient above all.
- by PsychoCynic 07-24-2013The Originals: What if the credits to The Originals looked more than a bit familiar? July 2013 contest 1st place winner!
- by PsychoCynic 04-12-2013The Vampire Diaries: (I don't even remember who I was when we first met and ... I want to find out.) Katherine and Elijah, after centuries apart and at odds, try to find themselves in each other. Spoilers for 4x18.
- by PsychoCynic 02-05-2013Amelie: For all the good she brings to others, when it comes to her own happiness, Amelie can't seem to just let go and take a chance. But that's all right, 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown.
- by PsychoCynic 12-18-2012Thor/Avengers: I found some hate for you, just for show; you found some love for me, thinking I'd go... (A quiet, melancholic look at Thor and Loki's relationship.)
- by PsychoCynic 08-18-2012Captain America : 'Hand behind my neck, arm around my waist. Never let me hit the ground, you'll never let me crash.' Steve and Bucky. There for each other, always. (B)romance vid. August 2012 contest submission
- by PsychoCynic 06-22-2012Supernatural: 'The cheap and evil girl will get her way.' A tribute to the awesomeness [unpopular opinion?] that was Supernatural's Bela Talbot.
- by PsychoCynic 05-20-2012Thor: 'Blue, the most human color.' Loving and loyal Loki, lied to his whole life until the truth and his insecurities got the best of him. A villain's origin story.