Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Problem with Submitting...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: A Problem with Submitting... Reply with quote

I've been trying to submit one of my vids for the last few days and it just doesn't seem to want to upload it! I've tried submitting it from both msn and Internet Explorer but whenever i finish filling in the details and click on "Upload"...nothing happens. The bar at the top where the site's address is usually turns colours (sorry i know this is sounding really childish but stick with me) but it just won't go! The rest of the buttons on the site work fine for me except this one!!

Any ideas?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... you mean submitting to LVI, or uploading to youtube or whatever? I say this because there's no "upload" button on LVI lol, and I'm a little confused as to what you mean.

If it's LVI, then... hmmm...
You could start by uploading from this address:
http://lostvideo.net/submit.php
it might just be a url problem (there's this problem on LVI with some pages being "http://www." and some being "http://". I have subsequently fixed it so it's all just "http://" but people need to update their bookmarks to fix some of the problems.)
If not, you could try firefox but I can't figure out why it's not working for you with Internet explorer.
If that still doesn't work, I suggest updating your browser(s) and/or windows.

but let me know what's going on It should work for everyone... can't think of why not. Oh, do you have cookies enabled?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Hobbes I meant the "Submit to LVI" button thingie

I tried doing that and nothing happened again But the little coloured thing started to go when i changed to a different picture...but then it came up with that the pic was the wrong type of picture/file which is weird coz it was the same type as the other pics i've used... I'm very confuzzled
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn >.<
uh, could you post the picture for me? It sounds like that may be the source of the problem right now
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the picture but my sister managed to find another one after a long time of looking and now my vid is up the pic's a bit stretched but nevermind, at least it's up

Thanks for your help Hobbes
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol well you're welcome for what little help it was . If you want me to replace the pic with the other, just post it here and I'll do so
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: