Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Scorned" by SuperKC
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: "Scorned" by SuperKC Reply with quote

"Scorned" 12-17-2006
A FanVid in two acts. Jack and Kate fall into an intoxicating relationship but when he rejects her, she seeks solace in the arms of Sawyer, which causes a domino effect that none were prepared for.

Song: I Remember by Damien Rice
Vidder: SuperKC
Length: 4:34 (16.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NdIfgpR5k
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14xuz_scorned

16.88 MB version: http://www.zshare.net/video/scorned_superkc_v2_small-wmv.html

39.95 MB version: http://www.zshare.net/video/scorned_superkc_v2-wmv.html
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc, u know i LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEE this vid!!!!!!! you did it amazing!!!!!! just absolutly brilliant!! great great job!!

(p.s., yay! im the first post, hehe)

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP!

That was awesome, one of the best triangle vids I've ever seen. I really liked the soft beginning but I absolutely loved the second half when things got really crazy. Fantastic job, KC.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I love this, KC---especially that build up at the end! awesome job on your first vid with vegas!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: intense Reply with quote

that was intense! I really loved the build up and the cutting between clips. It was all very believable. The transition from love to scorn was seemless. Everthing just evolved. Great Job. The music plus the images were intoxicating.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, there's nothing I like better than psycho!Jack! My favoritest kind of Jack of ALL!

An awesome take on J/K/S! I loved how the editing was softer at the start, in fitting with the slower music, then picked up as the music did and things really started slamming as Jack went full-on (Closest smiley interpretation I could find... ) Jack putting the beat-down on Sawyer was strangely hot...

*slaps herself* What am I SAYING???

Ahem.

Really, really well done! You've already got a sure hand with Vegas! *envies* Thanks for the shout-out, too! Not necessary, of course, but appreciated all the same!

Excellent job! *hearts*
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leylin Aw sweetie thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Your reaction over MSN was priceless!

marcus Wow thanks Master Friar! The best triangle vid you've ever seen. Do you mean with Sawyer or the love Triangle? Just checking. Haha. Anyway, yeah! Thank you!

jen We are hand in hand in this journey. I'm a few steps ahead but you'll surpass me in no time. The skills you have with WMM I could never dream of. Love you!

lostrightnow Wow! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Intoxicating, thank you! What a great compliment!

Aislynn Did you just say what I think you said? haha wow! Thank you SO much Aislynn. Honestly I was bugging everyone about this vid constantly. So nervous. I could not have done it without all of you so I gave the proper thanks! I am SO glad you liked it. I just wanted to do the song justice. Got tricky for a while and then it just sort of fell into place. Funny how that happens! *hearts!Aislynn*
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah!
I love what you did with this song. An amazing intro with the slow looks that got it all comfortable, then a crashing ending with one of my new favourite endings to a S/J/K triangle . That was some awesome angsty Jack right there.
Best of all, you used a Damien Rice song, and you pulled it off magnificently (especially since I once thought this particular song to be a very hard one to do ) That ending was genius, and really made the vid.
Me likey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Hobbes! I really appreciate it! I know you're a Damien fan, that's a lot of pressure anytime I think of doing one of his songs! Hahah! I secretly want to do nine crimes, but I'm thinking of using it for a Jack/Sun vid. We'll see after we come back from break how that pans out. Hahah.

I am super stoked you liked it Warren!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW KC that was Awesome!
I loved it!
A great triangle vid with fantastic editing!
Loved angsty pyscho Jack! Go Jack!
Great job!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lors-x
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely AMAZING!!

avi[&&]banner by mee xD
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was brilliantastic KC! (brilliant+fantastic! hee )
Awesome editing, and Damien! *squeeeeeeeeeeee*
*clap clap clap*
Well done!

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
no1slayer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah ! dude that was cool! fabulous editing that must have taken hours and then song fits really well. saved to my faves on youtube !

PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Remember?! My favorite Damien Rice song!!

*EXCITED. CALMS DOWN*

Will be right back with review of vid...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work!

I always thought it'd be too difficult to vid this song because there's very little music (especially in the beginning) and it'd be hard to convey the mood without making it boring. But I really like what you did with this. My favorite part is where Jack watches Sawyer comfort Kate in the hatch and where he's "beating" on Sawyer. Very cool.

I also really liked it how Jack is scorning Kate in the beginning, but then it's Kate walking away from Jack since she already has Sawyer, only amplifying Jack's anger and jealously. Nice vice versa effect.

*sobs and wishes she had Vegas*

Well, you did a nice job with Vegas for your first time and I know you're going to bring us vids 100 times better once you master it. Looking forward to more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: