Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1x24-25 - Exodus, pts. 2 & 3 Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what I said aloud when I saw the flipside. "There's a Hole in the World."

Lots of cute moments, and lots of moments, and even a couple of "what, dude, really, dude?" moments.

plus, I don't think Aislynn's gonna be too thrilled... BTW (I thought Sawyer killed RealSawyer. Or was that a setup?)
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAHHHHHHHHHH :X SOOOOOOOO pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!! >.<
THEY HARDLY TOLD US ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!! >.<

On another note... nobody read what else I say here unless you've seen the finale:

FIRST they killed Arzt! (which, btw, scared the CRAP out of me ). THEN they scared me half to death with the entire dynamite thing from then on >.< (STOP RUNNING KATE!!! GAH!!!!)
That was one veerrrrrrrryyyyy interesting moment when Locke was actually SCARED of the monster But there's STILL no real implication of what the hell it could be... (btw, it's not dead. Mark my words...)
Charlie is still BIG TIME messed up... >.< and that certainly was an interesting scene of him before the flight with his little fangirl Still such a cute little hobbit? is he? We all called it... he got the drugs! and now he has his own special scar! Just like Locke. (did they really do that thing with the gunpowder back in wartimes...? ) and did you see how he barrated Danielle after he got the baby back...? that kid's still got a problem... he may be caring for Claire, but could she just be his new addiction, and that's all there is to it..? I don't know... but this is getting dark! Nice.
I half expected them to cut us off as the characters stare into the hatch >.< thank GOD they showed us a LITTLE bit, or heads would roll Underground complex, huh...? and the monster's trail leading to the hole, too? nah, couldn't be a coincidence The next episode BETTER be Locke sliding into that thing on a rope. I do NOT want to wait until season three for this
Danielle was right about her dreams, they DID take the male child though I THINK she was refering to Claire's kid when she said it... what's with these people and stealing children..?
Which leads me to the finale of my speech: why did the others want Walt? (oh wait... one more thing... Sawyer was shot! ) did they know about his "special powers"? (if you take the Locke point of view... lets call him the white marble from now on, whenever we say theories that are supernatural ) Because i'm certain Jack wouldn't agree with that analogy (black marble... LOVE that imagery at the end as the two polar opposites open the hatch, btw...)
So what the hell is gonna happen to Micheal, Jin, and Sawyer...? My HOPES are they wash up stranded on another part of the island, preferably where the other half of the plane is, lol, and we can get a few new cast members here.
Speaking of cast members, I had to agree when Arzt was talking about "there are 40 others here two, you know. We're people too!" Give us more backstories!
I'm off to watch the entire thing again in half an hour... but I just wanted to get my initial thoughts out first! I'm happier now that I take the time to look over everything... but I was SOOOO pissed off when we ended yet ANOTHER episode (no wait... a season!) and we still know even less than we did last episode nothing was solved, only hinted at further, and MORE mysteries were sent out....

I hope hope hope there's a Locke/Jack split of the survivors! that would be awesome....
Charlie: Jack or Locke...? Locke of course! right? Well I trust that Charlie less than I trust ANYONE else on the island, including Sawyer, now. He's a loose cannon!

Last edited by Hobbes on Thu May 26, 2005 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not gonna read that. Haven't seen it.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
im not gonna read that. Haven't seen it.

good now GET OUT OF HERE! you don't wnat to be spoiled, do you?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG The FINALE rocked!!!

OK the only thing l didn't like about this finale was we still didn't find out how the plane crashed. l was sitting here waiting and they never explained it.
WTH is with that...lol.

And now my boy Charlie has found the drugs , and wth is with Locke anyway. He was now told by Walt and Hurley not to blow open the hatch, but what does he do, dumbass....lol. Others came and took Walt away, Arzt got blown up (which was pretty damn funny btw. l laughed my ass off), we barely got a look at the monster or whatever the hell it is and we didn't get to see whats inside the Hatch. GOD DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!!!

But l did enjoy it all and all. The little kiss and hug between Charlie and Claire is what did it for me. Awww....l just love those two...lol. Charlie~step away from the Heroin. Put the heroin back...lol.

Great, Awesome, Terriffic FINALE. 2 thumbs up and an A+ from me.
l loved it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's 2 hours right?

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
it's 2 hours right?

Yep, you'll love it...lol.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait!!! in the mean time i'll download the torrent file, if I can find the real one.

BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting this as Yellow Spoilers, since a few people haven't seen this yet:

Well, when Sayid and Charlie found the plane, I was all, "Charlie just hit the Motherload!" My hopes for his redemption kinda got shot down though when they showed the figurine in his backpack. Dammit Charlie! You don't need it anymore! Claire's your "perfect drug" now, so to speak!

And I couldn't help but giggle at Hurley running to catch his flight. I think it was the bouncy little mariachi music they used for him. Oh, and we see where the comic book came from, but perhaps he would have noticed Walt reading it once in a while . Would have give them something to talk about, huh?

Poor Arzt! But I thought what Hurley said later was kinda cute...
Hurley (to Jack): Dude, you got a little Arzt on you.

Sawyer: Who the hell is Hugo?!
I hate to be all glass-half-empty, but I think that was our BCD... perhaps.

The Others: Damn, I was so sure it would be Nicole Kidman and those 2 creepyass kids . I must have not been thinking too too clearly, but I thought that came from left field at first with "the boy" being Walt, but then it donned on me: Walt's "Special"!

Re: the Hatch, See Above post: There's a Hole in the World!

Final Thought: Here's an out of Contect for ya:
Jack (to Kate): If this works (blah, I'm paraphrasing), I think we should go to a secluded area of the jungle and shag like bunnies, whatdya say, Hmm?

Okay, there's my thoughts. I wasn't too surprised that we'd be left a-hangin' considering that the producers (or whoever) hinted several times that not all ends would be neatly tied up. It's a ploy to get us to watch next year, and I think that's fine by me!

Last edited by BA5763 on Thu May 26, 2005 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg sawyer!!!!!!!

I think he's gonna die!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah l loved that part too when Sawyer was reading everybodys letters..lol. And the Part with Hurley running in the airport was freakin hilarious and then him offering that old guy 1600 dollars for his motor wheelchair or whatever...lol. HILARIOUS.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my finale thoughts:

Holy flying Arzt! Did he just get blown up? My god! He did! Ew.

The wisps of smoke, black fog or whatever coming out of nowhere whenever the "island monster" was about. Does that scream inter-dimensional to anyone else? Or is it just me.

The Island Monster (or as I will refer to it from now on as... Timmy), made mechanical noises!! Did anyone else hear that gear-like clicking? I thought last week it sounded a little mechanical, but this week it was confirmed in my mind. It was definately mechanical. (But is it also alive? Mmm?)

Would allowing Timmy to take him have lead Locke to the other end of the Hatch?

Were those pirates or... was that just me?

I almost peed my pants when Danielle said "the boy" instead of "the baby." I said, "Wrong boy!" aloud and Carrie said, "That's what's on the radar!" And it was all a screaming/flying appendage fest from there. (I watch the show with a girlfriend from work and her 13 and 9 year old daughters, okay? We squeal and jump around a lot. Did I just admit that?)

I liked that they got the baby back. It would have been Claire's kidnapping all over again. Ick. Let's not and de ja vu.

I disagree with Hobbes. I think that last week's part one and this week's part two answered many many questions for us. But it just seems so unsatisfying (and yet the same time, quite filling) because with this show, every new answer comes a dozen new questions. Be careful what you wish for Hobbizzle!

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Why did Jack save you? Why? Sayid saved the kid and you took all the credit. You're a sad, sad, super annoying wee little hobbit man.

I love Hurley. Yes.

I fucking LOVE Sayid. Oh yeah.

Sawyer! Jin! Walt! Michael! Oh my!

*edited to add - Jack was SO right in not giving Kate the dynamite. He took his pack off right away just as planned and she kept running like an idiot with unstable FAKEdynamite strapped to her back. She SO woulda been blown up.

Last edited by SuperKC on Thu May 26, 2005 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but what about sawyer i was seriously like freaking out like crying my @ss off and then they took walt and were burning the raft and ahhhh...
oh yeah and "bzzz" lol

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a strange strange feeling that we are going to Bzz-ing for a while here.

BTW does anyone else like Twinkies?!

Aislynn: Tying one to the other, everytime I saw the raft, I kept thinking this in my head->

I remember there was mist ...
swirling mist upon a vast, glassy lake ...

There were candles all around,
and on the lake there was a boat,
and in the boat there was a man ...

Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've never had a twinkie

and arzt is dead yay! have i said that already, i cant remember
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: