Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1x23 - "Exodus, pt. 1" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap! still 6 hours till I get to watch the ep!! I didn't really read all the posts cuz I don't wanna be spoiled, but from what I've read it sounds like an ass kicking episode!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
And BA, I'm so glad to hear I have a fellow Raving Sawyerette around here! Viva la dimpled Southern boy! We need an official handshake or something, doncha think?

~Aislynn

I'm a Raving Sawyerette too!!!!(maybe I should say it more often)

I loved this episode, omg! I cried at sawyer and jacks scene, shannon and walts, and sun and jins! Also when vincent jumped in the water i was thinking (or should I say screaming) "Oh my god, don't get eaten, don't get eaten, dont get eaten!"

And I was hoping that when Sawyer was looking around that Kate would come running and then they would run to eachother and kiss oh, well.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I just remembered something! In the airport when Jack was talking to MR, she said her seat was 42F, he's 23B(or was it A).... I wonder who the other #'s are?!?!?!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OMG, I just remembered something! In the airport when Jack was talking to MR, she said her seat was 42F, he's 23B(or was it A).... I wonder who the other #'s are?!?!?!

yeah, that seems like a very interesting coincidence.... OR it could just be another red herring... hmmm... Check this place out for all we know about the seating arrangements to date:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~arie777/lost/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

42F eh.... Another number lols... i think they just throw em in there wen ever they can lols....
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
42F eh.... Another number lols... i think they just throw em in there wen ever they can lols....

I'll have to agree with you on that. Just like the 815 thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my GOD that ep was awesome!!!

I'm so happy to finally have some INFORMATION!

Raise your hand if you're happy that the marshall gave a rundown of why the plane was in the safety deposit box. I'm just glad we won't need to sit through ANOTHER flashback involving that thing! I don't neccesarily have a problem with Kate flashbacks, but I'd rather see more of what she did to be on the run in the first place instead of more of that stupid little plane.

Black Rock is a SHIP!!! I got chills, that was awesome. And the monster is a security system! Interesting.

How cute was Walt giving Vincent to Shannon? Though speaking of Shannon, she was such a BITCH in the airport! I'm glad she's changed a lot since then.

Sun and Jin reconciling was SO sad. I hope Jin doesn't die now

Shirtless Sawyer was yummy. He was like...glistening. Damn. Loved that he told Jack about his dad. Though that kinda scares me because it wraps up Sawyer's storyline a little. Please don't kill Sawyer!

Danielle's scratches on her arm were interesting. I'm betting they were from Claire, I'm speculating that Danielle helped her escape from Ethan or something. I hope it doesn't turn out that Danielle is bad and just appearing to help them to get Claire's baby.

I like Arzt, he's amusing. Hee hee hee...Leslie.

The seat numbers were interesting. I'm wondering if it's something like anyone sitting in a seat that corresponds to one of the numbers survived the plane crash?

I'm seriously worried about the guys on the raft. I'm thinking best case scenario, 2 of them survive.

Man, I'm rambling, but I'm bored at work right now and have nothing better to do.

It needs to be next Wednesday like RIGHT NOW!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Raise your hand if you're happy that the marshall gave a rundown of why the plane was in the safety deposit box. I'm just glad we won't need to sit through ANOTHER flashback involving that thing! I don't neccesarily have a problem with Kate flashbacks, but I'd rather see more of what she did to be on the run in the first place instead of more of that stupid little plane.

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l loved the part where he back handed Kate right in the face too. l mean l like Kate and everything but omg....
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^I'm not fond of Kate so I unashamedly cheered when she got hit.

Hobbes wrote:
Anybody who says ANY of these characters "doesn't have a heart" obviously is NOT looking deep enough there ARE no static characters in this show. None. Well... maybe the background ones.... but that's IT

Not even the background characters are static! Think of Rose, Arzt, Scott & Steve...

sig by niki blue
Cliodna
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was all squee-ish and happy when Jin and Sun finally made up. If he dies now on that damn raft, I'm going to be so very upset.

Was v.pleased with Michelle Rodriguez. The fact that she was in the back of the plane solidifies my belief that the people in the back (including Rose's husband Bernard) are still alive somewhere else on the island.

Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this and OMG - so many answers! Very emotional too. It felt like Lost got a much needed jump start. THINGS ARE HAPPENING AGAIN! YAY!

Mixing up the flashbacks was a great idea. This this episode is an incidation I think the final season ender is going to be spectacular!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great EP!!!
This is why we got hooked in the first place!!! a kick ass ep! Can't wait till next week.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
Just watched this and OMG - so many answers! Very emotional too. It felt like Lost got a much needed jump start. THINGS ARE HAPPENING AGAIN! YAY!

Mixing up the flashbacks was a great idea. This this episode is an incidation I think the final season ender is going to be spectacular!

Pefectly stated on all counts.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l just wanna know one thing. How the hell did that ship get way out in the middle of the jungle???
Maybe it was Teddy Ruskspin's ship...lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: