Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissCalippo
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

I uploaded my first vid here today, but because I was new I had to create some sort of Vidderacount. I chose the Vidder-name 'MissCalippo' But when I got the confirm page, it said I was given a new name (ZombieKitty) because it was my first time I uploaded a Vid.
Now when I go to ZombieKitty's Profile, There are more than 1 Vids and an other emailadres than Mine.. So I'm thinking something went wrond with the registration. Because now this 'ZombieKitty' had my vid in her collection..

Before I went to Zombiekitty's profile and saw that my vid was among hers, I registred on this forum with the name ZombieKitty because I thought the name was given to me on the site as vidder and I thought it was normal... So I'm not ZombieKitty on the site..

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pass this along to our webmaster and he can get you all straightened out. But first let me make sure I have your information correct.

What name do you want to be your vidder's name? My understanding is that you wanted MissCalippo, is that right?

As for your name here in this forum, do you want to go with MissCalippo as well to stay the same as your vidder's name? Since we do already have a Zombie Kitty registered here, if you'd like something different, now is the time to say.

Just let us know and we'll get this all worked out! Welcome to LVI!
MissCalippo
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As VidderName I want "MissCalippo"
Also on this forum I'd like that name..

The vid that somehow ended up in ZombieKitty's collection is the jate vid "OverMyHead" .

Id Already like to thank you!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome! I'm passing this all along to Hobbes, one of our webmasters, and I'm sure he'll get this all straightened out for you!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, that should all be in order now Make sure you login as "MissCalippo" from now on, and it should work out okay. Let me know if there are any problems.
As for how this happened, I bet this was a simple mistake of clicking the top submit button for an existing user instead fo the bottom one for a new user, and you ended up submitting your vid as Zombie Kitty, since that was the vidder you had selected when you pressed submit lol .

Oh well, no harm done.

Welcome to LVI!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngelNanoo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

ok, i'm kinda stupid with these things, but how so u put and image as ur signature??
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: need help Reply with quote

AngelNanoo wrote:
ok, i'm kinda stupid with these things, but how so u put and image as ur signature??

Heya AngelNanoo! It's never stupid to ask questions, that's how we all learn these things! Once you have the image you want for your signature, you'll need to upload it someplace like:

http://www.imageshack.us/
http://www.tinypic.com/
http://photobucket.com/ (you have to create an account to use Photobucket but it's easy and free )

Then once you've done that, copy the image code and go to your Profile at the top of the page, then scroll down to where it says Signature. Paste the code into there (it should like like [img]*http://link to your pic*[/img] but without the *'s ) and then scroll down the rest of the way and click Submit. That should do the trick!

If you don't have a signature banner to use yet, check the Fan Art section where there's a lot of things like that to be found! (You can type in Banner by TheirName underneath the image link in your sig and that's how you can credit the artist. )

Hope that helps!
AngelNanoo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: thank u aislym Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, ur the best!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: