Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cast changing soon?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
btvs
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey as long as charlie and claire come back, it's all good!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you know what? Spoilers Ahead

**They're going to Kill Claire on season 2**

spoilers ahead++

**Just kidding **

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate...you scared the hell outta me there for a sec. Damn you...LOL.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly it's a bet! I have a funny feeling she's gonna put the move's on Jack and that'll start it! And Nate u scared me w/the whole Claire thing...I hope u didn't jinx her.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'll be cool to put the spotlight on the other survivors, PROVIDED that it's done tastefully (like it's always done, of course!). It would be awesome having another sort of "group" as the main focus, and then Jack, Kate, and the rest become temporary background characters, or those that aren't really AS important in the main plot of things. However, I wouldn't really like it if all of a sudden there are suddenly 5 or 6 people who decide they're gonna start talkign to Jack all the time LOL. The sooner the writers can bring out every character's story on the island, and make us love every one of them (I mean, just LOOK at how well Boone was loved when he died, despite being one of the less-popular characters). Then no longer does a person have to be killed here inthe ol' pathetic "Scott" way, like some kind of Survivor-style "short straw, too bad!", but with the same delicacy that the Boone one was handled.
I'll bet we either start right out with the micheal/Jin/Sawyer plotline, or they spring it on right in time for some amazing revelation about 2 eps in... lol. they won't leave that 'til season three no way. NOBODY drowns in the water in a TV SHOW! (unless they're a red shirt.... I'm still suspicious about Joanna...)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RygwoodLabs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if it turns out that she is the "leader" of the tail section survivors? She sure seemed like she was smart enough and aggressive enough to at least put herself in the top tier in whatever group she was in. That would put her in a position to work closely with Jack once the two groups meet. If in fact the tail section people are real.
That would also explain why we haven't seen her at all during the first season on the island, just in the one flashback.

Last edited by RygwoodLabs on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What if it turns out that she is the "leader" of the tail section survivors? She sure seemed like she was smart enough and aggressive enough to at least put herself in the top tier in whatever group she was in. That would put her in a position to work closely with Jack once the two groups meet. If in fact the tail section people are real.
That would also explain why we haven't seen her at all during the first season on the island, just in the one flashback.

That theory has been confirmed by JJ already.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like the anti-twist of there actually being no survivors of the tail end, or very very few (i.e. just Bernard and her) but we THINK that there are none, and those two have actually joined the others or something! lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: