Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Submit Your Bios.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starchaser
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here goes...

Bio: My name is Cammie. I’m a 29 year-old (although I don’t always act like one, LOL) Swedish gal. I’ve always loved to do anything creative – writing, drawing, playing around with PhotoShop and last but not least making Music Vids! Started out doing really crappy slideshows to my fave soap opera about ten years ago...you gotta start somewhere, right? Moved on to making Buffy vids, but didn’t have my own web space so I never got around to “sharing my work with the world” until LOST. Still don't have my own site, so thanks to all the great people at LVI for taking me in! And I hope you enjoy my vid(s)!
DreamVision
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really know what to put down as a Bio so I will just list my website.

Website: http://www.dreamvision-entertainment.com/dvw/index.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Im Rocksiren. Ive been a LOST fan since I accidentally caught the pilot one Saturday and thought it was a made for TV movie! Ive been a vidder for a little over a year, with various fandoms including Lord of the Rings and X-Men.
Right now I am usually only working on LOST vids; which are great because of the overwhelming amount of material provided (24/25 episodes worth!).
I love the ocean and regret that I "missed the boat" by living in Hawaii 2 years too early.

My advice: Anything is funny when put to Benny Hill music, put in slow motion or involves monkeys.

Last edited by Rocksiren on Tue May 17, 2005 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Faith5by5
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. I have no clue what to write, so this should be interesting...
My name is Molly and I'm a 19 year old college student. I started vidding during the summer of 2004. So I'm relatively new at this. I started out making Farscape and Firefly vids. I tend to make my videos during the middle of the night because I find I have more inspiration then. And I use Windows Movie Maker.
I started watching Lost with "Raised by Another" and I was instantly converted. I've made a lot of Lost vids since then, but I'm a perfectionist, so I won't send one in unless I love it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bio: Hey, I'm Kristen, more commonly known as ChicaFrom3. I'm an 18-year-old theater major with plans on Broadway. I started music vidding as a way to kill time when I had writer's block. I've vidded in both Andromeda and Lost fandoms, but I'm still pretty much an amateur. I've been watching Lost since the first episode and adore it, most especially Charlie and Claire, who are my OTP, but I also 'ship some of the more unconvential pairings, like Shannon/Sawyer, Michael/Sun, and Sayid/Danielle. Hope you enjoy my vids!

sig by niki blue
crazymol4588
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACK, little late with mine:

I've been watching Lost since the very beginning of the season, and I was instantly hooked. I've never been as obsessed with a show as I am with Lost. I've been making videos for probably over a year now, and I basically started by screwing around with Windows Movie Maker. I'm self-taught, and I'm constantly trying to add new stuff to improve my videos.

www.ail.hopelessly-devoted.net

Basically my intro into the council forum, lol.

As featured on the Entertainment Weekly Website:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/03/get_lost_in_bro.html

Last edited by crazymol4588 on Thu May 19, 2005 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bio:

Hi...My name is Sheree-Lynn and I tuned into Lost's first episode because of the Cool promotion it was getting on TV...it looked Cool and well the rest is history LOL...I love watching movies and making scrapbooks of my fave actors...I enjoy all kinds of music and dancing. Oh and I live in Bowmanville Ontario and I'm 28: )
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking Candy Apple and/or Orange On A Toothpick

Bio:

My name's Jake. LOST is my first attempt at vidding. So far so good. I like stuff that doesn't suck. At one time I was part of the illustrious Council, but life got a little busy. Stupid life.

I'm one of the older visitors to the site, so when you see me speak up because my alzheimers probably kicked in and failed to remind myself to recharge the batteries on the hearing aid.

You may see me in the forums throwing around the word "glorious" as if it means nothing, but if you get one from me it means you rock.

All my videos, silly pictures, and other things you could care less about can be found on my website.

Finally, shout-outs. That's right, shout-outs. Mad props to all my former homies in the Council. Laura you rock and will forever be my LVI twin. Hobbes, almost the same to you, Laura and I could have birthed you (too far?). E and Lostcalier, can't say enough about how awesome the two of you are. I'm probably forgetting really cool people at this moment. Let's just say you belong here. You're all GLORIOUS.

Peace out!!

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:

Finally, shout-outs. That's right, shout-outs. Mad props to all my former homies in the Council. Laura you rock and will forever be my LVI twin. Hobbes, almost the same to you, Laura and I could have birthed you (too far?).
Peace out!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw had to edit my bio after this.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lostwithsawyer
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: MY BIO! Reply with quote

Site:
:.LoveNLost.:

MY name is Channing, Im 16 and started watching 'LOST' because of my drama teacher! <thanX Mrs. C!> and I started making vids back in my X-Files obsessing days. But, I keep learning and growing and hopefully one day I'll be good! I'm gonna keep making vids, so hopefully u'll see more from me. I love this show so much! Sawyer is my fave character and JATE IS FATE!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(too far?)

LMAO. Indeed but thanks for the heads up!

I'm a padawan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ZeroMuch
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bit more difficult that I thought it would be. I have a bit of info about myself and my site on the FAQ page of ZeroMuch.

Site: ZeroMuch.com

FAQ: http://zeromuch.com/category/faq/

I hope this is acceptable
acme54
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...

Bio: Old enough to know better!

lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone else here has a video on the site that wants to have a site listed or bio posted then I need you guys to post as soon as you can. That way LVI 4.0 can start as up to date as possible.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, my name is Vicky (aka fallen_angel) and i'm an alcoholic.... hmmm wait a minute ... anyway i'm an obsessed lost fan like most of you... i've mad a few vids which are on the site, so please check 'em out (c'mon I said please ) I have yet to make any friends on LVI but I would really love to... i'm really a nice person, i promise

Anyway I'm loving the site so everyone keep up the good work and keep submitting those awesome vids... it keeps me sane when I come home to see fresh new vids.

Rock Out!!!

xxxfallen_angelxxx

Last edited by fallen_angel on Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: