Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a Scene

View previous topic :: View next topic  
movieinmymind

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Just a Scene Reply with quote

Hi, I must admit, and I feel very inferior in this board because i'm new, and also, I JUST got into watching the show last week.

the reason why i didn't start watching earlier was because i don't like jumping into TV shows in which i haven't seen any of the previous episodes. I didn't want to be confused, so I just put it off, until last week, when ABC showed the episode summarizing the entire season so far.

anyways, does anybody have a video of the scene from last week's episode where sayid and shannon had their "romantic night" at the beach? and i also heard of a scene where shannon was singing? anyways, I guess the 1 hour summary episode wasn't enough, because i'm missing a lot! i want to watch these episodes, but i can't, so, if anybody could just send me those two clips, it would be great! thanks!
Harry

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill try an get them and post them onto YouSendIt for ya... Might be a while though...
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Just a Scene Reply with quote

movieinmymind wrote:
anyways, does anybody have a video of the scene from last week's episode where sayid and shannon had their "romantic night" at the beach? and i also heard of a scene where shannon was singing? anyways, I guess the 1 hour summary episode wasn't enough, because i'm missing a lot! i want to watch these episodes, but i can't, so, if anybody could just send me those two clips, it would be great! thanks!

I can't help you with the romantic night, but you can download a clip of Shannon singing "La Mer" from [url]Maggie-Grace.Com[/url], along with several other Shannon scenes from various episode. Hope this helps!

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure we can't interest you in a download of all the lost episodes? it's not TOO late to catch up well i guess you can just watch the DVD when it comes out in September or so. Good to hear that you like the show! And it's never too late to get hooked on lost! Hopefully you'll eventually find the time to watch the earlier episodes, because that summary did NOT do justice to the show at all! You think it's good now? just you wait! go watch episode 104, i.e. "Walkabout" and find out what I mean
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes is right... Its never to late... I just start watching the night b4 ep 20 and got caught up... Ok well the morning... eps 1-19... Wat a day... Aww..... BTW I almost have all the clips.. just uploading them into you send it...
Harry

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the clips u asked for

LOST 1x12 - Shannon Clips
LOST 1x20 - Shannon Clips
Harry

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMNIT! Some of the clips dont have sound... The singin one doesnt for sure i know that... I will repost these tomorrow if thats ok.... Sry
movieinmymind

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! you guys are SO AWESOME! i already love it here! (i've never joined a forum and been so welcomed like this! usually, i have to wait a few weeks or so till people start talking to me!)

anyways, BtVSfreak, don't worry, I downloaded the singing scene from Maggie-Grace.com (thanks to you, ChicaFrom3!) and the videos were AMAZING.

wow, maggie...has an AMAZING VOICE. it has a cabaret style to it. and, isn't that song from Finding Nemo!? lol

Hobbes, where can I download the episodes? Do I have to install anything? Because if I do, I don't know if I can...
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

movieinmymind wrote:
OMG! you guys are SO AWESOME! i already love it here! (i've never joined a forum and been so welcomed like this! usually, i have to wait a few weeks or so till people start talking to me!)

Hobbes, where can I download the episodes? Do I have to install anything? Because if I do, I don't know if I can...

First let me formally wlecome you to the message board. I've been a part of tons of message boards over the years and I definitely think this is the best one. Then again my opinion is about as biast as they come . But the people here are all great. Incredible gifted vidders and graphic artists. And just some genuine lovers of fan art in all its forms. I hope you will continue to enjoy your time here.

To download the eps. you'd need a program like Bit Torrent or another P2P agent. I'm sure other people can tell you where to find the eps. Like Hobbes said the DVD's will be out on September 6th. What I can offer you is a link to a site with transcripts of all the episodes so far. They do have "The Greater Good" misnamed as "No Harm". But I checked the transcripts and they seem to look accurate. Hopefully, that'll help some.

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/lost/

Edit to add another site:

http://anthology.webphilia.com/lost.html

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also join:

www.livejournal.com/community/lost_eps

They post many episodes through yousendit.com

And make sure you JOIN it. You can't see the most recent posts if you don't.

Also, if you ever need a certain episode and can't find it anywhere, just ask me at jackie@wasted-love.com or IM me at OFool4LoveO (those are the letter o's, not zeros). I have all of the episodes and can send them to you either through AIM, yousendit.com or I can just upload the clips directly to my friend's website (though it'd only be temporary, since its her website and I just have a subdomain).
movieinmymind

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH EASILYJADED! and, OMG, it doesn't take long to download these episodes! (usually, downloading any show takes me a whole day!)

lostcalier, thank you so much for your welcome! and you're right, this board reaks of talent! Hopefully, one day, i'll be able to be as good as you guys! and thank you so much for the transcripts link. it helped me a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: