Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brokeback Island

View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlieclaireAAF
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Brokeback Island Reply with quote

Ok my first Lost fan fic. It's a Jawyer slash fic and it'll be on-going if you like it so let me know what you think and (hopefully) enjoy guys!

“Well, I'll keep you company until he does. Don't worry it's going to be over- “

The plane, already shaking violently, gave a sudden lurch and a few seconds later an oxygen mask dropped down in front of Jack. He snatched at it and struggled to pull it over his head. He glanced at the woman opposite him who, just a few short moments before he had been reassuring. Understandably she looked terrified; and Jack, having never had the best bedside manner, had no idea what he could possibly say to reassure the woman. There suddenly came a horrendous tearing sound that scared Jack too much to look behind him and confirm his fears. A whistling sound joined the roaring as the nose of the plane took a dive, plummeting towards an almost certain death. The din around Jack grew louder, the screams and cries and people hopelessly trying to reassure loved ones until the plane completely fell apart, and darkness enveloped him.

Sawyer’s first thought on opening his eyes was caesar salad. He was in more pain than ever before, more than he’d ever thought possible. Well, at least I know I ain’t dead he thought, his smirk quickly changing into a grimace as he attempted to sit up. Putting a hand to his head, he felt something warm and sticky, and pulled it away to see blood covering his finger tips. Damn. Gripping on to a nearby tree for support, Sawyer hoisted himself into a standing position and began to make his way towards the increasingly growing sound. He finally broke out of the trees and what he saw was enough to shock even him. There were debris and bodies scattered all over the beach. The air was filled with the sound of people’s screams and the whirring of the engines that hadn’t yet burned out. Sawyer stumbled over the wreckage, and everywhere he looked there was someone needing help; a man lying trapped under a piece of wreckage, a pregnant woman on all fours screaming for help, a bald man who Sawyer wasn’t sure was dead or alive and… Sawyer did a double take, straining to see through the smoke, but the man was gone. No, it couldn’t have been him anyway he told himself. That’s just stupid. He shook his head to clear these thoughts, determined not to get lost in thoughts of….him. Deciding that it was best to keep out of the way, Sawyer headed off back down the beach, pulling out a cigarette along the way.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I'll look forward to your next chapter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: