Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family Guy Returns!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Family Guy Returns! Reply with quote

..and it's just as good as I remember.

"We've just got to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows like 'Dark Angel,' 'Titus,' 'Undeclared,' 'Action,' 'That '80s Show,' 'Wonderfalls,' 'Fastlane,' 'Andy Richter Controls the Universe,' 'Skin,' 'girls' club,' 'Cracking Up,' 'The Pitts,' Firefly,' 'Get Real,' 'freakylinks,' 'Wanda at Large,' 'Costello,' 'The Lone Gunmen,' 'A Minute with Stan Hooper,' 'Normal Ohio,' 'Pasadena,' 'Harsh Realm,' 'Keen Eddie,' 'The Street,' 'American Embassy,' 'Cedric the Entertainer,' 'The Tick,' 'Luis' and 'Greg the Bunny."

"Is there no hope?"

"Well, I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot."
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so psyched its back. My favorite part was when Stewie and Brian were at the anchor's house and he accidently mentioned his son's unsidedown face...Stewie turning to him in slow mo was priceless!

Hope you stuck around for American Dad Enchirito--much better than the pilot, no family guy-but it made me laugh-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AD was okay. Less funny parts and the characters are still sinking in. But FG was really good.

more favorite parts I Googed:

"manananana said ty sinking yet another ball, manananana..."

and

"Garfield at Large - By Jim Davis. Now as you can see in this panel, garfield doesnt care for nermal, but like him or not, nermal is here to stay, Or is he? Lets read on..."
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
AD was okay. Less funny parts and the characters are still sinking in. But FG was really good.

more favorite parts I Googed:

"manananana said ty sinking yet another ball, manananana..."

and

"Garfield at Large - By Jim Davis. Now as you can see in this panel, garfield doesnt care for nermal, but like him or not, nermal is here to stay, Or is he? Lets read on..."

LMFAO!!! STOP YOUR KILLING ME! I just spend like 20 minutes trying to find a gif image of stewie's head turn. Mananananana!

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
I just spend like 20 minutes trying to find a gif image of stewie's head turn. Mananananana!

yes, the head turn was incredible! It was genius because that kind of joke is never done in animation. It made it at least 100x more funny. lol.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter: Christians don't believe in gravity.

FOUND my favorite quote--no offense to the christians, but if you saw...oh fuck PC--it was funny.

http://www.familyguyfiles.com/episodes/showfull.php?image=FG-401_48.png

also found the picture closest to the scene stealer

Jake's Twin
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E--

The robot was priceless, but the "I popped a blood vessel," was bloody brilliant.

Jake's Twin
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought last night's wasn't as good as "North By North Quahog". Anyone else think it was weird that they didn't se the regular theme song?
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
I thought last night's wasn't as good as "North By North Quahog". Anyone else think it was weird that they didn't se the regular theme song?

I didn't miss the theme song at all...last nights wasn't as great as the premiere, but Stewie saved the show for me. The plot was just blah, but its still the best animated show on television-l

Jake's Twin
crazymol4588
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite part: "Ooooh, you wanted kids? Wow, I wish you had told me that before I got you this..."

As featured on the Entertainment Weekly Website:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2006/03/get_lost_in_bro.html
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazymol4588 wrote:
My favorite part: "Ooooh, you wanted kids? Wow, I wish you had told me that before I got you this..."

LMAO...aww the picture won't show up...let me find one now..Still not over the robot-- "Powering down..."

Jake's Twin
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I don't want to start a riot cause I've not seen this show, but I hear it's just a lame rip off of the Simpsons.

(jake prepares for onslaught of death threats)

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
So I don't want to start a riot cause I've not seen this show, but I hear it's just a lame rip off of the Simpsons.

(jake prepares for onslaught of death threats)

the simpsons stopped being funny around 97'

Jake's Twin
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Familly Guy stopped being funny around the first episode

Jake have you seen the latest Simpsons episodes where all the jokes fly by so fast that they aren't even funny, and Homer just jumps around screaming? That's basically what Familly Guy is... full time... American Dad is even worse...
Actually, that's a little harsh. Familly Guy is usually funny the first time through, with all the shock-value jokes, I just feel it loses it's appeal the second time, when you already know when all the surprises show up
However, I saw those American dad eps : CRAP.

If you like that style of the new Simpson's episodes, then Familly Guy is for you. But call me an old timer (ironic, isn't it ) but I hate the new Simpson's episodes . Though they're a lot better than Familly Guy

TROLL ATTACK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: