Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x07 When The Rain Stops - [My Jate FanFic Version]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: 3x07 When The Rain Stops - [My Jate FanFic Version] Reply with quote

So yeah, the title is kinda selfexplanotory. May include *some* Skate, but thats to be expected right? She just had sex for crying out loud! So don't be to picky.
Anyways, enjoy:

She stood there. Shivering. ''I can't leave without you'' she begged. She needed him. It was Jack for christs sake. The hero. She felt for him. As she thought this, she looked over to Sawyer, who was burning a whole in her face. She felt for him too. They'd just had a passionate encounter, how could she not feel for him? ''Yes you are - go.'' Jack's voice replied. Stern but caring. ''Jack,'' she pleaded, ''I can't!'' ''Go! Now,'' He pleaded back. All her rage, her anger and her strength went into this last beg ''I CAN'T!!!'' She screamed, ''Kate, dammit, RUN!'' With these words, Kate stared at the walkie-talkie. Jack wouldn't tell me to do this if he knew it wasn't safe, she thought. She trusted him. Her face turned angry. She clenched her fist and punched the man holding a gun at her back. He took a swift thud to the ground and droped his gun. She picked it up, held it to the man's face ''Don't you dare'' she snarled, gritting her teeth. Picket turned to her, ''You really think you're going to get off this island? You really think your going to ESCAPE?'' He shouted at her. With his attention elsewhere, Sawyer grabbed Picket's arm and broke it with one snap. Picket screamed in pain, as Sawyer ripped the gun from his wet, widowed hands and grabbed Kate, ''Lets go, GO!'' They ran through the wet, muddy, deserted jungle. They were running so fast, neither of them could hardly breathe. They knew they had to get out. Kate knew she had to let Jack know she was okay, so she treasured the radio with her life.

The room was silent. Jack had just spoken his last words to Kate, until she would hopefully radio in to tell him she were okay. He knew she was with Sawyer now. He still cared for her. Her last words stood, fixed in his brain ''I can't leave without you Jack,'' What the f***? He thought. You can't leave without me? Yeah. So you bang Sawyer to show me how much you care. He turned and looked at Juliet. He didn't even understand her. He couldn't tell if she was genuinly dissapointed in him, or if she was just 'pretending' like she said she would in the Mockingbird video. Another Kate, he thought. ''Your friends won't make it outa here Jack.'' Tom said, walking towards him. ''You think i'm bluffing?'' Jack shot back, ''I WILL LET THIS MAN DIE.'' He yelled. Tom stood still. Jack could tell he was shitting his pants. He wasn't to sure if he could actually let Ben die. Then he thought eventhough he was pissed at Kate, sorta, if she wasn't safe, he would let Ben die. So it was cleared up. If anything happened to Kate, he'd walk out of the surgory room. ''Jack I think you need to think about this.'' Juliet spoke softly, ''You need to calm down.'' she continued. Jack looked over her way, ''I already told you. I don't care what you have to say, I will walk away if your people try to stop her,'' Juliet pulled the mask away from her face, ''And Sawyer?'' Jack froze. ''What about him? You think she is going to leave him behind after what happened between them?'' She, cleverly, added in. She knew how he felt about her. She also knew how Kate felt about Sawyer. She had found his weak spot. ''She,'' Jack smiled, breathing out as he spoke, ''She can do whatever the hell she wants with Sawyer.'' He said, although it pained him to say it. He, turned and faced the wall, ''None of my business.'' But he wanted it to be. He wanted to be with Kate so badly. He thought he could get over her, but when Juliet brought him to see her in his cell he felt a pang. The kind of pang you get when you love someone. The room fell silent again, apart from the constant bleeping from Ben's operation table. ''Jack! Jack are you there?'' Kates voice echoed thoughout the room, Jack rushed to pick up the radio, ''Kate? Kate are you okay?'' He replied, speaking carefully into the radio. ''Yeah, yeah we're fine,'' We're. He looked up to Juliet who was staring, sympathetically, at him. ''We can't get off the island.'' She continued, ''What? Why? Kate for he last time just run. As fast as you can, it doesn't matter --'' She cut him off. ''-- no Jack you don't understand. We can't get off the island because there are TWO islands. We're not on our island. We're on theirs.'' Jack lowered the radio and stared angrilly at Juliet and Tom. Juliet looked at he ground, she thought he was starting to trust her, but now... and Tom had a black expression on his face but Jack could tell he was thinking ''Told you.'' In his mind. He picked up the reciever, ''Okay, here's what your gonna do...

To Be Continued.

Really nervous about posting this here actually... my first fanfic

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ELLE!!!!!!! JATE!!!!!!!!!! What more do I need to say! You have been such a loyal follwoer of my fics, so I'm returning the favour. Really enjoyed angsty/ don't want to love her story plot
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca! Thanks! I do love your fanfics too! Means alot, cos its my first

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oohh! me likie! what's next?!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite good! Very nice! Looking forward to more!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeek! People expecting better ones than this?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try my best. I need to find the time to write the next one first Thanks Jen and KC!

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2

''You got that?'' He spoke into the radio. Jack had walked outside, into the hallway so Tom and Juliet couldn't hear what he was saying to Kate. Not only what he was saying, but how he was saying it. They knew she meant alot to him, but he didn't want them to know how much he cared for her. Which was alot. ''Jack,'' Kates voice replied, crackling, ''Please. Just get outa there. We can meet you halfway. If we be careful --'' He cut her off '' -- No. No, you have to go ALONE. With Sawyer, I mean. You and Sawyer..'' He stopped. Saying those words outloud made the situation between them become more real. At least when he said them in his head, he could actually say it's all in your head.''You two... Go. Just do what I said and hopefully you'll escape.'' He turned and looked through the window in the door to see Tom staring angrily at him. He was scared of what would happen if Kate and Saywer were caught. They could be killed and so could he. He waited for Kate to confirm, ''But we can come back, if you can just -- '' ''KATE! Dammit!'' He yelled. Juliet was giving him the same look he gave to her in the mocking bird video. The trust me but don't trust me look. ''We don't have enough time. JUST..'' He calmed his tone, ''..Go. Please.'' He was beggin her now. He was 90% certain his plan would work. But he had to convince Kate he was 100%.

The rain had stopped. Sawyer and Kate stood around the radio, listening to Jack tell his plan like a story, saying it would work. Sawyer wasn't convinced though. He could tell that Jack wasn't either. He had been with the guy for over 70 days. He knew when he wasn't telling the truth. Kate was listening to the radio like her life depended on it. In a way, it sorta did. ''...Go. Please.'' Jack's voice echoed around them. Sawyer knew Kate cared for him, but after their romantic encounter he was certain she cared about him more. But Kate wasn't so sure. Not after what Jack has just done. The way he said 'You and Sawyer' made her suspicious. There is no way he could have found out... is there? No. No way. No one knew. She thought to herself. She tucked the radio in her jean pocket. ''Well then.'' Saywer spoke, ''Thats that aint it?'' He grined as if he was happy. How could he be happy? They only had under an hour to escape from an island which was almost impossible to escape from. Jacks plan wasn't even a plan. More like a theory he had. But she believed it. She had to, Jack was giving her more hope than Sawyer was. Less than 10 minutes on the run and he had already cracked a joke. Just as she was about to yell at him; whispers. ''What the hell..?'' Sawyer, quite loudly, whispered. ''Quick, c'mon lets go, GO!'' Kate panicked. They started to run. It didn't help that the ground was soaking wet and slipperly. Kate could barely stand up in it, let alone run in it. The wispers wern't stopping. Infact, they were getting louder. Sawyer heard them once, but asumed it was his mind paying tricks on him. He wasn't getting enough sleep, stuff like that. Then things like the hatch being discovered and them being kidnapped by people who were on an unknown, undiscovered island, started to happen and he started to realise it wasn't all in his head. The whispers were getting louder and they were running faster. All of a sudden a girl jumped out fo the bushes. She was the same girl who demanded to see 'Ben' and told them that they wern't to believe the Others, ''I'M COMING WITH YOU!'' She screamed. Kate was running so fast she didn't have time to stop and kept running. Sawyer ran straight into the girl, knocking her to the floor. He was trying to keep his eye on Kate, but he had to keep running himself. The whispers stopped. ''KATE!'' Sawyer shouted, ''KATE!! KA--'' The girl grabbed his arm, ''SHHHH'' she whispered. ''What the hell you playin at girl? I need to find Kate, she ran off that way,'' Sawyer whispered, obeying her. ''SSHHHHHUTUP!'' She was fairly strong. She sat pulled him to the ground, hiding behind a bush. She glared at Sawyer. She was genuinly scared. As he started to 'shutup' they heard twigs and leaves crunching. They peeked through the bush to see people runnig past. Dressed in rags. Bare foot, muddy legs and clothes. The girl turned to Sawyer and whispered in his ear, ''They're coming for us.'' ''Who? Ben's guys?'' he whispered back, ''No,'' She replied. ''Worse.''

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worse than the Others?! MORE, dammit, Elle!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I'll write one every Firday cos thats like my day off from school work Thanks Jen!

laoe23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 3x07 When The Rain Stops - [My Jate FanFic Version] Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Jack could tell he was shitting his pants.

^haha that is so funny!
wow. so awesome
now i have another thing to anxiously wait for!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thanks laoe23! Much appreciated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: