Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INSIDERSCOOP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: INSIDERSCOOP Reply with quote

Last week, I had posted a Spoiler regarding Insiderscoop's info for Cost of Living. If you remember, he was DEAD-ON for everything. INsiderscoop is the MOST RELIABLE source out there.....and because of this, I'm even putting his synopsis of the "I Do" episode in Spoiler tags, because I don't even want to read it.

PLEASE NOTE: Insiderscoop's Spoilers are SERIOUS BUSINESS. If you don't want to read, then don't read! I have gotten one complaint of me putting this up, but that was the whole reason I used spoiler tags and gave a warning, and will do the same with these in the future. I don't want to with-hold spoiler information, but as with any other spoiler that heads this way, it's the choice of everyone to actually click on that button and read. If you know how true Insiderscoop's posts are, then you shouldn't even open the thread up if it has Insiderscoop in the title. I put thi up because some people do like to indulge in the information before seeing the episode. I used to be one of them. If Hobbes does have an issue with this, I won't post anymore Insiderscoop Spoilers, but until then, as always (and I'm very sorry I didn't do it last week...or did I? I can't remember) I will make sure to put full caps Insiderscoop in the title, put the spoiler in spoilertags, and make sure to give warning.

Spoiler:

Kate centric
All of tonight?s flashbacks are of Kate.
Somehow while out on the run Kate falls in Love with a police officer named Kevin.
He thinks her name is Monica and they get married.

One day while out shopping she calls the Marshall and asks him to stop trying to find her.
But the Marshall insists that she?s not the type to settle down.

At breakfast her husband buys her Oceanic tickets to go to Costa Rica on there overdue honeymoon he then leaves for work in his Miami Dade patrol car. I didn?t notice the number of the car or house.

Later she takes pregnancy test and its negative but it freaks her out. She can?t have a kid while on the run. She confronts her husband but not before she drugs him. I?m a fugitive and you would eventually find out she then leaves him.

Present day

Locke, Sayid, Desmond and two people who we never saw for two years with Eko.

Locke tells group it might have been a bear or animal but sayid knows he?s lying.
Locke knows Eko was killed for a reason but doesn?t know what it is. They will bury Eko here but they went to get his Holy Stick.

During Eulogy Locke bangs Holy stick into grave and notices the writing. Lift up your eyes and look north

Locke takes this as a sign.

Jack checks the x-ray. Henry and Juliette walk in
Jack tells Henry he?s got about a week before the tumor becomes inoperable.
Henry says well do it tomorrow.
Jack says ?you misunderstood me, I?m letting you know how your gonna die.

I?m not going to do the operation

Henry says he?s disappointed
Jack says you won?t be disappointed long.

Kate and sawyer breaking rocks when there?s an alarm going off
Alex (French woman?s daughter) is taking out people with her slingshot.

She gets into a standoff with Pickett and she want to know where CARL is. (The boy in Kate?s cage.) She insists on talking to Henry. Pickett says O.K.

They grab her from behind and she yells to Kate don?t trust him he?s gonna kill your boyfriend (Sawyer).

Juliette shows up and asks Kate to put on a hood she needs her help to prevent Pickett from killing Sawyer.

Brings Kate to Jack they talk Kate begs Jack to operate on Henry. Jack refuses angrily.
What did they do to you why do you believe what they say?

Kate goes back to her cage talks to Sawyer about what happened. Sawyer doesn?t need saving. Kate want?s to break Sawyer out and try to run. She breaks Sawyers lock open and Sawyer tells her about the ?Alcatraz type? Island a couple of miles away.

There?s no where to run he didn?t want to tell her so she wouldn?t give up hope. They start making out and Yes they Had SEX. (I think one of them must die now do to the sex)

They share a moment when sawyer asked about what she said when he was getting beaten up by Pickett and she just kisses him. He says yeah I love you too.

Jack asleep hears the monitor again it sounded like Alex to me but it?s incoherent. Jack goes to his door and turns the handle and remarkable its open and nobody is out there. He goes down the hall to the control room Henry sits in to monitor everything. He keeps looking around and finds an armory he grabs a gun and loads it.

He checks the monitors again and sees Kate with Sawyer. Henry shows up behind Jack and says I would have thought that she would end up with you. Jack turned and pointed his gun at Henry. Henry says I guess this is the proverbial nail in my coffin. Jack looks at him and says Tomorrow.

Have everything I need ready and you better keep your word when it?s over I want off this island.

When Jack starts operating Pickett and an Other leave the observation area leaving Mr. Friendly behind. Pickett is basically going off to kill Sawyer.

During the operation Jack makes a cut in Henry?s (kidney) I think the monitor starts to beep and an Other assistant says should he be bleeding that much Jack says no and Knocks him out. He orders Juliette away from the table and talks to Mr. Friendly.
I made an incision and he?s got about an hour before he bleeds out and dies.

Come in here with your walkie talkie.

Meanwhile Sawyer got an upper hand on Pickett but Kate was being held at gunpoint. Sawyer was taken outside the cage and brought to his knees Pickett points gun to sawyers head and says this is for Colleen.

Walkie talkie goes off and Mr. Friendly asks Pickett if he?s near the cages which he replies yes. Give the walkie talkie to Kate.

Pickett - Why?
Mr. Friendly - Because if you don?t the Dr. is gonna let Ben die.

Kate gets talkie Jack tells her you have about an hour to run. Do you remember the story I told you when you stitched me up on the beach. She replies yes. When your safe call me back and tell me the story. She replies I can?t leave. Jack yells to her do it Kate. Run

Sawyer just looking up at Pickett Kate looking on and then

Last edited by xXAngelicEvilXx on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God. I read the first line and clicked outa it. I'm not going to read it. Nope. Not going to. I have to finish this post quick so I can exit out of the browser

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!

Yep, I'm not even gonna read this either, but I put it up for anyone who actually wanted to read it. I'm so tempted, but the episode is only hours away, and I know I'll be more surprised watching it without knowing, then I will watching it after reading.
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I thought "I'll just read the first line", then read like 10.

But I don't think I'll read it. It does get very tempting though when you can't watch the episode until the day after everyone else anyway.

EDIT: I read it.
WOAH.

Banner By Nokoolaidforme.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin!!! We lost one!!! SS! How could you! You gave in? We get the episode tomorrow! Only a few hours before it comes online and then it will all be okay...

Im gonna read. NO IM NOT. CHRIST I HAVE TO FINISH THIS POST FAST.

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I skimmed it, but now Im just trying to tell myself it was not anything I read. I got out too Trying to remember the good ol' days when NO ONE knew what the hell was going to happen and we were constantly shocked.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuuu!!!! Nu reading! We cannot leave men behind! *Gives SS a cookie*
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That best be a Spoiler FREE cookie.

Ruth! Geez! We're losing them by the minute. The spoiler tage is staring at me... and i'm not a very patient woman!

Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH.
I'm sorry! I just thought that I might not even get to see it on Thursday due to me going somewhere. And I didn't think I could wait until Friday.
I'm such a spoiler whore too, so that didn't help matters.

Spoiler Free cookies.
I hope it can erase the horrific amount of spoilers I just read.

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are spoiler free, and I hope that they do alleviate the pain that these spoilers have cost you Spiral
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the last line and its a boring cliff hanger. What we ALL expected. Don't worry I didn't read anything else. I covered up the screen. It actually didnt even read what happened before it, i'm actually assuming that its the one we all expected. Oh! I haven't even read a bloomin spoiler! It was a non-spoiler line in a spoiler... just said there were 3 people (not saying who) looking up. GGR! I though that would've got rid of my urge to read it.

And Erin, I hope your not mad at me complaining! I'm only being silly. The whole 'writing in red' thing scares me cos I think it might be me who 'complained' when I wasn't! I was being my usual self

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds as if Jate will be the focus starting now... Maybe that's just me but i think after the skex scene they will be pleasing the jaters...
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: INSIDERSCOOP Reply with quote

ooangeliceviloo wrote:
I have gotten one complaint of me putting this up, but that was the whole reason I used spoiler tags and gave a warning, and will do the same with these in the future.

...While this is appreciated...I assumed that that was the entire point of being able to put a post behind a spoiler tag... ...in the (Spoilers!) section... You shouldn't have had to write this extra disclaimer...that saddens me.

I read it and honestly wasn't surprised. This show is becoming painfully predictable
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrr I cant stand this back and forth...and its nothing I didnt already know (what I saw). I dont care Im still going to watch it separate from me mumsey (yeah I know) so I can freak out....

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was expecting more on the cliffhanger TBH, I was just under the impression that there would be something more to it though, like maybe he hasn't included it all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: