Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kristin again - 11/06

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Kristin again - 11/06 Reply with quote

From Kristen

Quote:
From Jason: Why was Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje written off Lost? Was he as unruly as the rumors are saying? I don’t wanna believe it!
And as the creator of the moniker SexAAA, you know I don’t wanna either. But it’s now been confirmed to me by various sources that Adewale had some interpersonal issues on the set. Personally, I don’t want to soil my own karma by spilling it all (Mr. Hickey would be so proud), but let’s just say that when Eko appeared to be a gentle humanitarian, that was indeed an Emmy-worthy performance. (P.S., I also would like to retract the words "mean," "stinker" and "of a stupid head" from my former statement regarding JJ Abrams.) Meanwhile, a fellow E! Online reporter (Josh Grossberg) ran into Lost executive producer Bryan Burke this morning and asked whether Eko’s departure was something planned. Burke replied: "Story-wise, it was definitely the direction we're going. I don't know what our official answer is on all that." Burke later added that Adewale asked to leave the show and that "it was for personal reasons that we can't talk about."

From Kirk: On Lost, are Sawyer and Kate really having sex right there, out in the open?
And how. And you'll never guess who'll spy their postcoital bliss! I'll give you a hint: He's in a box.

From Tawnygirl: Tell me something good about Lost's fall finale this Wednesday. Please, anything! Do it!
Heh-heh. You said do it. And speaking of…Kate does it with Sawyer. And Jack does it with (meaning, operates on) Ben. And only one of those doers is sincere in his or her intentions. The other does it for personal gain, which will be revealed with a bloody-good cliffhanger twist.

From Alyssa: Will Ben survive?
We don't yet know when tonight's episode ends. So, you will have to wait until February to find out. Who wants to help me infiltrate the Lost production offices? I've got night-vision goggles. You bring the Mint Milano cookies. (I just like those.)
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The other does it for personal gain, which will be revealed with a bloody-good cliffhanger twist.

You know, I think that this could possibly be Kate. At first I thought it would be Jack, cause he can get off the island if he does it. But that's not a twist really, cause we already know it. So there's either more to that storyline, or Kate is the one who does Sawyer for personal gain.

Banner By Nokoolaidforme.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. Unless they knew we would think that so they twited it once more...

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
True. Unless they knew we would think that so they twited it once more...

LOL This could go on and on and on, you know?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I know. I'm just having one of those days where i'm suspicious of everything.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: