Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alone Inside Me Season 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Alone Inside Me Season 2 Reply with quote

I have written 10 chapters to season 1 and I imagine this will have a similar amount. I have made a new thread but you can read season 1 here And the prequal here

Piece By Piece- Alone Inside Me, Season 2, Chapter 1

“Katie? Do you know a Ali Sampson?”
“Who?”
”Ali Sampson. She rang to inquire about you.”
“No, I don’t...” She realised it was probably the press, wanting to know about her past.
“Well I won’t let her in. Okay?”
”Sure, can you leave?” The woman shut the cell door. Kate was alone again. She liked it like that. She really needed to speed up her escape plans but she worried that it would be too obvious.
Jack was still on the beach screaming for help. He was alone and it was getting dark. He could see far off waves, soon to reach him. Then from nowhere a wave hit him, he was out cold.
Ali grabbed the keys to her car, jelous rage overcame her. She had only felt like that once before. In her eyes Kate had taken Jack from her. She couldn’t face it again. To loose a loved one. She knew Kate would pay. Tears flowed from her eyes, she promised herself she would have justice but she knew that it would never happen.
Before she started up the car she picked up her cell and tried to phone Jack. No answer.
She realised what she had to do...

I’m back!! Okay, I hope this season will be faster paced and more angsty and drama!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweetness – Alone Inside Me, Season 2, Chapter 2

“Name?”
“Jack Shepard. I think he works here in the spinal section.”
”Oh, not Jack. I guess I should phone his girlfriend?”
“Sure go ahead. I’ll check his stats.”
Her phone rang, it shocked her and she let go of the wheel. The car span out of control, all the focus she’d had a moment earlier was gone. The car halted to a stop. She put her head in her hand. She couldn’t believe what she wanted to do. The phone still rang and so she answered,
“What?” she was half screaming, half crying.
“Jack? Your boyfriend. He’s here, he’s in a coma.” Suddenly her plan made perfect sense.
“I’m on my way.” But before she set off she phoned Kate’s prision, telling them about Jack. Sweet revenge.
Kate didn’t believe the news, Jack was in a coma. She begged to be able to see him but a firm no was all she was given.
“You don’t understand, I need to be there. I need to see him when he wakes up. I love...”
”I’m sorry Katie, family only.”
Meanwhile Ali sat by his bedside with a smirk on her face. She could be his life again. She could love him like he needed to be loved. Deception never hurt anyone, if that was all she learnt from being a reporter it was enough. She needed him to be over her, she wouldn’t gamble her heart away.
All he could hear was far away voices, moment of his life flashing before him. His dad, Sydney, the hospital, the island, Kate, Ali. He though of how Kate strung him along, how he was doing the same to her. He only knew he couldn’t live without Kate. He didn’t think he loved her but she was dear to him. Ali would have to accept that...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! Chapter 2!!! I love this fanfic. Ali is such a bitch! I like her! She seems so real. The jelous girlfriend ya know? Looking forward to the next!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unjustice – Alone Inside Me Season 2 Chapter 3

“I’m sorry Jack. I love you. I just can’t share your heart.” He was still in a coma, almost dead. Ali had been vigilantly by his bedside. Suddenly a US marshall walked through the door. She wiped her tears then demanded to know his buisiness.
“Mr Shepard has a visitor.” At that moment she knew. It was her.
Then she came through the door. Hands in chains, looking a mess. But she instantly knew what he saw in her. She instantly knew she could never replace her.
Kates heart skipped a beat, they were letting her see him. He lay on the bed looking helpless and vunerable. Kate wanted nothing more than to hold him tight. But there were the men, ten times her size armed with guns. In what way could she comfort him?
“Kate?” she turned to see a woman who could be her double.
“Yes?”
“Don’t be long, I need to see to my boyfriend.” Kate looked confused, who was she talking about? How did she know her name? “Jack,” she added, “My boyfriend.”
That hurt her so much. But she thought back to Sawyer, the way she hurt him. Sick revenge. Unjustice.
She left them alone, well as alone as two huge men guarding the door can be. It was unfair, she should have been there with him.
“Jack? It’s Kate. I’m sorry. I’m sorry about Sawyer, I’m sorry I was a bitch. I’m sorry I hurt you.” It was as if it was her last goodbye to him, “And I’m sorry I have to leave you.” She saw her chance. Picking up the bedside cabinet and bashing it into the guards. She jumped through the open window. And then she was off...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long goodbyes – Alone Inside Me chapter 4

The blood was pumping through her veins, adrenaline rushing round her body. She never thought she’d have the chance to feel that way again. She forgot how good it felt to be able to run. Then he thoughts drifted back to Jack, alone in that coma. With that bitch. She wasn’t good enough for him, but then she thought neither was she.
Back at the hospital the cops were running about trying to figure out what to do.
“Whats happened?” Ali asked,
“That women, Austen, she’s taken off.” She smirked. She was out of her life again.
Meanwhile in his room Jack had woken up.
“Kate? Kate?” He seemed distressed and the doctors crowded round. Still he continued to call her name. Ali tried to push forwards but she was shunned. She would tell him the truth, Kate had only visited him so she could escape. That was how much she cared for him.
All she could hear was the sound of her own footsteps, she liked it like that. Quiet. Jack had liked that too: alone time, reflecting. The wind blew her hair and she stopped. She considered going back, for Jack. She wanted to wait till he woke. Say a proper goodbye. Then years of running flashed before her. Why give it up for him? What had he sacraficed for her? Little did she know he almost gave her his life...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have officially decided to finish this fanfic as of the next chapter. I feel the ideas are repetitive and nobody reads it. So I will write an extra long farewell finale.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Hurts The Most – Alone Inside Me chapter 5

“Is he awake? Can I see him?” It had been three hours since he started to talk. Ali hadn’t been allowed in untill they finished their tests. But he had wanted her. Kate. The word was like posion in her mouth. She only wanted his love. Why did he have to take her heart away.
She’d been running for about four hours. She’d found a motel, stopped by a convience store and bought some blonde dye. No one would find her, she could sort herself out. She had wanted to change for him, wanted to be better for him. She knew she could change but he didn’t give her the chance.
He knew she was there but he couldn’t get the words out, he saw her run and then he realised. He could be free too. He shouted her name, words came from his mouth. Her name. He realised she wanted him to be happy. He was going to be with Ali. He could learn to love her.
“Ali? I....I want to see her.”
The doctors ushered her into the room. She was relieved to see him, she realised she had to make it work.
“Jack. Thank god!”
“Ali? I’m sorry.” He sounded weak, she was just happy he was safe.
“What happened? Why were you on the beach?”
“I....let you down. I just want to look after you... Can we start again?”
She laughed, all the stress released.
“Of course, how could I let you go.”
Meanwhile at a desolate motel a few hours down the road Kate had found a new identity. Starting over again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: