Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picture of Innocence (Shannon/Walt platonic short)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Picture of Innocence (Shannon/Walt platonic short) Reply with quote

Picture of Innocence
A/N: written for the prompt "innocence" for my claim at LJ community 50_darkfics

He’s a picture of innocence. Looking at him right now, my heart is breaking, but in a good way, if that makes any sense. This little boy who doesn’t even know me is offering me his dog; his companion, and he’s being so selfless that it’s making me tear up a little.

“He’s a good listener,” Walt tells me and I believe him. I nod and I smile and I feel like I’m going to burst into tears for the millionth time in the past day or two, but I fight it and soon, he goes away.

I worry that he’s going to be hurt, or that something will happen to the raft while Walt is on it, and looking down at the leash in my hand and the yellow lab sitting, panting by my side, I suddenly know why I feel so uncharacteristically...caring. Because Walt did something for me that no one else did after Boone died. Walt cared.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: