Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saw lll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Saw lll Reply with quote

Yay I'm going to the late show tonight to see this. I'm so friggin excited, I'm a huge fan of the other two and this one looks to be just as awesome. I heard that the new torturing device in this one is suppose to make the previous ones look crappy. Something about ripping all of the limbs off.

This is the perfect movie to get me into the halloween spirit.
Anyone else going to see it?

Also, has anyone seen The Prestige yet? I really wanna see it and I was thinking about maybe going this weekend to see it as well.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might see it this weekend. I would wait but it was hell to avoid spoilers about the 2nd one
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if its worth it.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all I'm gonna say for now is that this one, like the other two, sure does deliver. It picks up right where the second left off with Donnie Wahlberg trapped in that bathroom. I won't tell ya if he lives or not though.
And yeah the torture devices in this one were WAY better then the last ones.
There was no trap though that ripped any limbs off but there was one that twisted all the limbs completely around. Crunch! lol.
I don't wanna go into too much until more of you have seen it but I really enjoyed it. If you liked the other two I'm pretty sure you'll like this one as well.
Go see it people. Especially you MG, go see it!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Really good! I was a little worried becuase I thoguht Saw II was a little... I dunno but this one was much better. Not as good as the 1st obviously.

Spoiler:

That was so cool how it went back ad showed Jigsaw preparing the stuff. And that Amanda killed Adam!
Ugh... that limb twister was disturbing. Can't wait for the Uncut DVD where you can see his head completely twisted around.
OMG I wouldn't have thought to just mash my foot up to get out of the chains.
Once again, brilliant twist at the end. Obviously there aren't gonna be anymore, huh? Well... you never know. We'll find out next Halloween

Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I never really "got" about Saw 2? Was ok- our first death...okay he was a squealer...AND??? So he helped the police put away criminals worse than him...so what? You think you could find someone worse to kill like pedophiles et al. Also, we never found out what that blodne girl who died, did to get in there. We knew she had a record, but...okay!

Also this is going to sound bad- but their revenge for being put in jail was to lock Donny in that room? As bad as it was, at least in prison they had food, water, medical care and were released eventually. I dont see "tit for tat" on that one.

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

MovieGuy wrote:
OMG Really good! I was a little worried becuase I thoguht Saw II was a little... I dunno but this one was much better. Not as good as the 1st obviously.

That was so cool how it went back ad showed Jigsaw preparing the stuff. And that Amanda killed Adam!
Ugh... that limb twister was disturbing. Can't wait for the Uncut DVD where you can see his head completely twisted around.
OMG I wouldn't have thought to just mash my foot up to get out of the chains.
Once again, brilliant twist at the end. Obviously there aren't gonna be anymore, huh? Well... you never know. We'll find out next Halloween

LOL I knew you'd love it MG.

Spoiler:

Yeah that smashing of the foot scene was more then alittle gross. lol. I was flinching for that whole 2 minutes. Hell what am I saying, I was flinching during every torture and death scene there was. The chest spreader one was friggin awesome! I totally knew Kerry was going to die in this one. It was just her time.

Oh and I have a question. How come it didn't show us what was written on that letter that Jigsaw had wrote to Amanda? It obviously upset her enough to come into that room wanting to shoot and kill that doctor woman. That was only the one thing that bothered me, that we didn't get to see what he wrote to her. Hmmm . . . hopefully it'll be on the DVD.

Yes it looks like there won't be anymore after this one. I guess I'll just have to find my sick entertainment elsewhere. *cries* LOL

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I got back a few hours ago...I dont know what to say, except...well, except...ewww! Its the closest Ive come to vomiting in a movie. It was the liquified-rotting pigs...does this movie shove the "beezelbub" in your face enough or what? Of course, I didnt watch and/or hear the twisting limbs- my friends told me when it was over. My friends and I were laughing ever so gently when the DETECTIVE was in there! First off, I really like Dina Meyer- secondly, you mean Jigsaw/Amanda person couldnt find anyone worse? You mean someone who has spent their whole life trying to put away criminals AND passes the test deserves to die/die THAT way??? Thats what I never got about these movies.
Spoiler:

And a completley innocent little child dies at the end...

THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING NO MORAL THEATER!

PS- All you REALLY would need to do is cut off your heel...like in handcuffs, break your thumb. Scary that I know this.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought this was quite good... grossest scenes for me were the pig scene *vomit* and the guys with all the piercings in his skin ... ew and that was actually quite sad too, coz even if he's made it out of the chains he still would've died coz Amanda f**ked up.

I liked how it showed what happened to Adam and the detective guy (can't rememeber his name)

One thing that I was annoyed at though was we never found out who the girl in Saw's visions were and what the purpose of her being there was ???

i've heard there will be a Saw IV sooo maybe

Spoiler:

1. Amanda didn't die
2. It's a prequel
3. It could be the main guy at the end, who's wife head got blown off (unlikely)
4. It's something to do with the blonde chick in Saw's visions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: