Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New NBC show called Revelations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: New NBC show called Revelations Reply with quote

Ok so l've seen a couple of previews on tv for this show and l was just wondering if anyone's begun watching it. lt looks so good but l never knew when it came on. l'm looking for the pilot right now so l can download it. lt looks very interesting.

About Revelations:
From executive producer Gavin Polone (“Panic Room”) and writer/creator David Seltzer (”The Omen”), comes this six-hour event series starring Bill Pullman (”Independence Day”) as Harvard professor Dr. Richard Massey, an astrophysicist whose certainty that all worldly events can be explained by Science, is challenged by a nun, Sister Josepha Montafiore (Natascha McElhone, “Solaris”), who leads him on a journey through the unfamiliar world of faith.

Drawn together by personal tragedy, these unlikely partners -- one who worships God and one who worships Science -- are propelled into a deepening mystery, finding evidence that the world, as predicted by The Book of Revelation, has reached The End of Days.

The time of miracles is once again at hand -- both Heaven sent, and sent from Hell. Satanist Isaiah Haden (Michael Massee, ”24”) has answered the calling of his “Lord” to make certain the Armies of Darkness will triumph in the apocalyptic battle to come.

Notable guest stars include John Rhys-Davies (”The Lord of The Rings”), Tobin Bell (”Saw”), Fred Durst (lead singer of the rock band “Limp Bizkit”) and Mark Rendall (”The Interrogation of Michael Crowe”).

The pilot was directed by David Semel (NBC’s “American Dreams”), the series directed by Academy Award-winning producer Lili Fini Zanuck (”Driving Miss Daisy,” “Rush”) and Leslie Linka Glatter (”Law & Order: SVU”).

“Revelations” is produced by Pariah.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway just wanna know what you think about this show.
Heres a link to the official site http://www.nbc.com/Revelations/
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on during alias, so no..haven't seen it. If it was on thursdays I'd be all for it.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
on during alias, so no..haven't seen it. If it was on thursdays I'd be all for it.

Thats another show l havn't watched...lol l should start though cuz someone told me that Alias was a kick ass show. hm...maybe l'll buy the first season some time and give it a go or just download them.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly_baby84 wrote:
LAURA4LAD wrote:

Thats another show l havn't watched...lol l should start though cuz someone told me that Alias was a kick ass show. hm...maybe l'll buy the first season some time and give it a go or just download them.

You have three seasons to catch up on, but its a show by JJ Abrams, so its worth it. I wasn't a huge fan of season 3, but some people liked it the best. I find the current season to be back on track in terms of quality. I sound like i'm pushing a novel in a book club. Anyways, watch it, you'll love it-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura-This summer l have absolutely nothin to watch. All my shows that l watch will already have shown their finales so that gives me plenty of time to watch the four seasons of Alias. l'd start now but l've just started watching my sister's first season of The OC. l'm on episode 3 at the moment and l gotta say the shows pretty good so far. So yeah l probably will end up watching Alias very soon. So YAY 4 ME.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so not watching "Revelations" it's not even funny.

Nothing to do with the show itself or anything, but anything about the world ending and apocalyptic prophecies scares the bejeesus out of me to the point where it WILL keep me up at night.

So, as intriguing as it sounds, watching this show is a definate no for me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
I am so not watching "Revelations" it's not even funny.

Nothing to do with the show itself or anything, but anything about the world ending and apocalyptic prophecies scares the bejeesus out of me to the point where it WILL keep me up at night.

So, as intriguing as it sounds, watching this show is a definate no for me

In that case make sure you don't watch Carnivale. heh.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:

In that case make sure you don't watch Carnivale. heh.

Oh really? I was thinking of renting season 1 cause I heard it was really good but if it's about freaky prophecies and things I might not.

I know it sounds kinda silly, but these things really do terrify me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: