Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures Of Aislynn - The Final Episode

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: The Amazing Adventures Of Aislynn - The Final Episode Reply with quote

Previously on “The Amazing Adventures Of Aislynn”…

29 years ago in China, a baby was born. This baby was the chosen warrior of China, who would lead them to victory. She did not look Chinese, as her mother was American, but the Chinese knew she was one of them. And they called her Aislynn, meaning “Aislynn”.

Many years later…

“You will lead our people to victory and fight against those raving young hooligans!” exclaimed Father Kongshaw, Aislynn’s father. But Aislynn had big dreams to become a Broadway star. She ran away with a pig named Boone and left her country. Along the way, Aislynn met many friends - Nate, Vicky, Colin, Paul, Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway. She also made some enemies…they were called the Marci, and were led by the evil Ronald McDonald.

During their many adventures, Matt and Vicky fell in love, and Josh and Nate both fought for Aislynn’s love. The group also discovered one day that Paul only had one eye, and that the other one was fake. Several people died along the way, such as Boone the pig, and Jessica Alba, Aislynn’s twin sister. Kongshaw also came after them, and after many amazing adventures and escapes, he finally kidnapped her, while the Marci kidnapped her friends…

“We were wondering if you’d like to join our group.” Ronald said to Paul. “We could get you your eye back…”

“I’m in.” said Paul.

Meanwhile, Aislynn was taken on a plane to Africa. “Hey, this isn’t China!” said Aislynn.

“Well, Ofcourse it’s not China!” said Father Kongshaw. “This is Africa. This is where our first battle will be.” And so began World War III, where Kongshaw’s army was fighting against comic book-readers, video game-players and actors. Aislynn managed to escape, at the same time as her friends did. But Paul stayed behind with the Marci, who gave him his eye back then joined forces with Kongshaw’s army to fight in the war.

Aislynn and her friends, along with her mother, Caroline, put together a huge army of people to fight against Kongshaw, and were in several battles in the war. Two of the warriors were Cheech and his girlfriend Susan, who happened to be Colin’s mother, and Steph, who Nate fell in love with. Josh and Aislynn also got back together, and Vicky and Matt got married. Finally Paul decided he wanted to be good again, but was killed in the battle in Canada.

“Without your daughter on our side, even if we win the war…Confucius said we would solve peace in our country only if the Chosen One fought with us.” said one of Kongshaw’s warriors.

“Go get me Aislynn, I need her here now!” said Kongshaw. So Kongshaw kidnapped Aislynn once more, and took her back to China, where the final battle of World War III would be. Aislynn tried to escape, but was caught by the Marci. But Aislynn changed their evil ways.

“You’re not evil!” laughed Aislynn. “You just have some twisted idea that being evil is cool!”

“She’s right!” said one of the Marci.

“You’re gonna keep pretending to be on Kongshaw’s side…until the final battle begins!” announced Aislynn.

Meanwhile, Josh went off to save Aislynn. But Nate suddenly realised he still loved Aislynn too. “I’m sorry, Steph!” said Nate. He ran off to the airport as fast as he could.

Nate and Josh were kicked out of the airport, and had to travel by many different types of transport to get to China. By the time they got there, the battle was already about to start, and Matt, Vicky, Colin and Steph had all gotten to the training grounds.

Aislynn’s mother Caroline watched the news on TV, and discovered the final battle of World War III was about to begin. She rushed to a taxi. “The airport!” she said. “Quickly!”

“Remember, Aislynn…” said Kongshaw. “If you try to fight for the other team, your friends will die!” Aislynn gulped.

Suddenly Josh and Nate came racing in just as the battle was about to start. “Aislynn, I love you!” Nate said.

“She doesn’t want you!” snapped Josh. “She wants me!”

“Well, I think she should decide herself…” said Nate.

“Okay…” replied Josh. “Aislynn, me or Nate…take your pick!”

---

The Amazing Adventures Of Aislynn

Episode 3x26:
The End Of The Adventure.

Day 154: The Battle Grounds.

Aislynn just stood there, not knowing what to say. She couldn’t decide who she wanted to be with. Both of these guys she had loved from straight away. But now it was time for her to choose…She had been completely silent for two minutes now…If only something could have come in the way and given her more time to think this over…and it did…

“Stop interrupting the battle and go take your places in the line!” snapped Kongshaw. Josh and Nate stared at Kongshaw angrily, then at Aislynn, then slowly walked over to line up with their army.

“That’s better!” Kongshaw said angrily. “Now…for the very last time…let the battle…BEGIN!” Everyone cheered and charged into each other, in one of the biggest battles in all of history.

Colin and Matt both ran over to a big muscly man with a tattoo on his bald head. The man laughed as they punched him, just standing there. “You think you can hurt me?” he laughed evilly. Colin angrily ran off to his tent then came out with a portable iron. He pressed it hard against the man’s head, burning off his tattoo. “AHHHHH!” yelled the man, running away. Colin and Matt laughed as he ran off holding his head.

Aislynn tried to run off in a separate direction from Kongshaw, but he pulled her back. “You’re staying with me!” he snapped. Vicky suddenly came up out of nowhere and punched Kongshaw in the face.

“Come on, Aislynn!” said Vicky. They ran off together.

Cheech ran over to a warrior and threw a spear at him. He fell straight to the ground. Cheech grinned then looked over to see Kongshaw rubbing his head after just being punched. It was the ideal moment to finally get his revenge on him for kicking him out of his army. He ran towards Kongshaw and jumped onto him.

Meanwhile, the Marci ran along, pretending to be on Kongshaw’s side. Ronald McDonald whistled loudly and suddenly they all started attacking Kongshaw’s warriors.

Aislynn and Vicky both ran along, hitting people with their big spears. Josh and Nate both stood outside the battlegrounds, watching Aislynn. “Why didn’t she answer?” asked Josh.

“I dunno…she just…went all quiet…” said Nate, still amazed. “Maybe she’s trying to decide right now…”

“Yeah, she really looks like she’s thinking hard right now…” Josh replied sarcastically, staring at Aislynn who had a mad look on her face and was throwing a spear at a warrior. Nate laughed. Josh turned to him. “Listen, Nate…whoever she chooses…umm…can we…still be friends?”

Nate was shocked. He hadn’t expected Josh to say this at all. “Uhh…yeah…” he said. “Sure…” Just at that moment, Steph ran by. She looked over at Nate, then tripped over onto the ground.

“Oh my God!” Nate said. He ran over. “Are you okay, Steph?” Steph groaned and stared down at her leg. Nate touched it.

“OW!” Steph yelled loudly.

“Sorry!” Nate said quickly. He looked around. Nobody else was going to help her, they were all busy fighting. He sighed and picked her up, running over to a tent. He lay her down on a bed then grabbed some ice from an esky, putting it on her leg. He also grabbed a beer from the esky and quickly drank it down.

“Do you think it’s broken?” asked Steph.

“I have no idea.” said Nate. “Do you know?”

Steph rolled her eyes. “Ofcourse not!” she said. “That’s why I asked you!”

“Oh. Right.” replied Nate. He ran his hand along her leg. He could feel the part where the bone had snapped. “I think it’s broken…” he sighed.

“Darn it!” said Steph. “I need to go out and fight!”

“I don’t think you can…” said Nate. “Sorry…” He started to walk towards the door.

“Wait!” Steph said quickly. Nate turned around. “Please stay here…” Nate sighed and looked to the ground, then nodded. He couldn’t even look at her face. He felt so guilty after suddenly dumping her then running off after Aislynn. They both just sat there in the tent, not doing a thing.

Cheech punched Father Kongshaw repeatedly in the face. Kongshaw pushed him over and jumped up. He looked around. The Marci were all fighting against his own warriors. Aislynn and Vicky also ran by, charging into one of his warriors. Everybody was turning against him. “Grr…” he muttered. “EVERYBODY!!!!” he yelled at the top of his voice. “STOP!!!!! STOP NOW!!!!” Everybody stopped fighting and stared at him, who was right in the middle of them all. “WHY ARE THE MARCI FIGHTING AGAINST MY WARRIORS?!?!?”

“We’ve switched sides.” replied Ronald. “We’re good guys now.” The Marci all cheered.

“WHAT?” yelled Kongshaw. “You can’t just switch sides!”

“Yes, we can.” replied Marcus 97. “We can do whatever we want!”

Kongshaw stopped staring at all the Marci and stared at Aislynn. “You!” he growled. “You did this! You made them switch sides!”

“Yes, I did!” replied Aislynn, smiling. “And I’m gonna make the rest of your warriors switch sides aswell.” All of Kongshaw’s warriors laughed.

“Oh, really?” laughed Kongshaw.

“Yep.” said Aislynn. “Because they don’t really realise what they’re doing.”

“Ofcourse they do.” Kongshaw replied. “They’re killing people! Duh!”

“Innocent people!” Aislynn said. “People just like them! And they’re only fighting them because they think they’re doing the right thing!” She turned away from Kongshaw and yelled out to all Kongshaw’s warriors. “Well, let me tell you something, people! If you win this stupid war, the world will be Hell! There will be no more movies, no more comic books, no more video games! That leads to no more celebrities, or superheroes, or geeks that we can laugh at! It leads to thousands of talented people living on the streets! It leads to everybody getting boring jobs as accountants or lawyers! It leads to everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody, getting incredibly depressed and hating their lives! And I dunno about you guys, but I think my life’s great just the way it is!”

Aislynn stopped speaking. Everybody was silent for a few seconds, then Colin started clapping. Matt did too. Then Vicky. Then Susan. Then Cheech. Suddenly all of Aislynn’s warriors and the Marci were cheering and clapping loudly. And finally, Kongshaw’s warriors gave in too, cheering and smiling for the first time since this whole war had even began.

Colin grinned and turned to Matt. “I started that.” he beamed proudly.

“See if you can get them to do the Mexican wave.” replied Matt. Just as Colin was about to try this, Kongshaw yelled more loudly than ever before.

“SILENCE!” he shouted. “ENOUGH OF THIS! STOP WITH THE CHEERING!”

Aislynn laughed. “Dad…” she said. “It’s over. Face it, you lost the war. You can’t keep fighting when you’re the only one on your side.”

“Maybe not…” said Kongshaw. “But I can still please myself one other way…” He pulled a gun out of his pocket and slowly walked towards Aislynn. “All my life you’ve been annoying me like this…you’re always trying to make me the bad guy…to make me lose…I’ve kept you alive all this time because…I thought you were going to lead us to victory…but now you’re worthless…” He put the gun to her face. Ronald jumped out behind him and kicked him in the back. Kongshaw turned around and punched him, but Ronald punched him right back. They kept going, punching and kicking each other again and again. Everyone watched in shock.

“Wow…” said Nate. He and Steph had been listening to everything from the tent. “We need to go out there.” Steph nodded. Nate stood up and reached down to pick her up. He accidentally looked at her right in the eyes, after he had been looking away the entire time. He kept staring into them, not able to look away.

“Uhh…Nate?” asked Steph. She waved her hand infront of his face.

“Oh…my…God…” said Nate.

“What?” asked Steph, confused.

“I just realised…It’s not Aislynn I love…it’s you!” Nate replied.

“What?” repeated Steph, not understanding what Nate meant.

“Listen…” said Nate. “I ran off after Aislynn because I thought I still loved her…but I didn’t! I wasn’t in love with her, I was in love with the memories of being in love with her! And I ran after her because I didn’t wanna let go of the memories! But you mean so much more to me! I want to be with you, Steph! For the rest of my life! I love you more than I’ve ever loved Aislynn!”

Steph’s look of confusion turned into a look of shock, then of wonder, then back to confusion after Nate had said the word “love” far too many times in just a few sentences…and finally…it turned into a look of love. She stared at him then kissed him.

Everyone was still watching as Father Kongshaw and Ronald fought each other. Suddenly Nate ran out of a tent holding Steph in his arms. “I’M IN LOVE WITH STEPH!!!” he yelled, grinning more widely than ever before. Ronald got distracted by him, and Kongshaw knocked him onto the ground. He passed out. Kongshaw turned back to Aislynn.

“Now…” said Kongshaw. “Time to finish you off once and for all!” He pointed the gun at her again, pulled the trigger and--

A woman jumped onto Kongshaw, pushing him over. The bullet went right past Aislynn’s head. Kongshaw looked up. “Caroline?” he asked.

“You’ve already killed one of our daughters, Jack…” said Caroline. “Don’t kill Aislynn…”

“Kongshaw’s first name is Jack?” Colin whispered to Matt.

“I didn’t think Kongshaw even had a first name.” muttered Matt.

“She’s ruined my life, Caroline!” snapped Kongshaw.

“You ruined mine.” replied Caroline. “You loved me…you said you’d never let go of me…then Aislynn and Jessica were born, you found out about Confucius and his ‘prophecy’, and you dumped me right away!” She wiped away a tear then kept speaking. “When I found Aislynn and Jess again…it made me feel happy again…don’t take Aislynn away from me…”

Kongshaw looked at her. “But Caroline…” he said. “What about the prophecy?!? It said she was the chosen one! It said she would come and save us all!”

Caroline stared back at him. “And you don’t think she has?” she asked. “Do you realise how many lives she’s saved? Do you realise how many lives she’s made much, much better? Her friends and her have made this world a much better place, they’ve even turned your evil warriors into kind, loving people!”

“Yeah!” said Vicky. “And if it weren’t for Aislynn I’d be at home right now, bored out of my brains…”

“And I’d be stuck in Bangladesh with Mom, and we’d still hate each other’s guts!” said Colin.

“I’d be back in England, writing stupid scripts about desert islands with Josh…” said Matt.

“I’d be living in some small apartment, with a crappy job and a hobo as my roommate.” laughed Steph.

“And I’d still be a Chinese farmer going to America with my family and--” Nate began. “Wow, I just remembered…I was on a plane to go see my family and then I just jumped off the plane with Aislynn and landed in Bangladesh…that was 117 days ago…I should really call my mother!”

“And if I had never met Aislynn…” said Josh. “I’d never know what love felt like.” He walked over to Aislynn and kissed her. She smiled and turned to look at her father.

Father Kongshaw looked at Aislynn, and at all the people who she had saved from their boring, horrible lives. “Wow…” said Kongshaw. “How didn’t I see this before?” He walked over to Aislynn. “Aislynn…I’m sorry…I kept trying to save the world myself through my own strange way that I didn’t even realise you were already saving the world on your own…just like the prophecy said you would!” He actually smiled, and it wasn’t an evil smile. Aislynn couldn’t believe it. Kongshaw walked back over to Caroline. “Caroline…” he sighed. “Please, give me another chance.”

“Ofcourse!” replied Caroline. They both hugged each other, then looked at each other and kissed.

“Ewwww….” Matt, Josh, Nate and Colin all said at the same time.

“Guys, shut up!” whispered Vicky, although she was incredibly grossed out too.

Caroline stopped kissing Kongshaw and went to give Aislynn a hug. “Thankyou, Mom.” smiled Aislynn.

“Yeah, thankyou, Caroline.” said Josh.

Caroline looked at Josh. “You know…” she said. “My real name’s not actually Caroline…it’s Carolina.”

“Carolina?” asked Matt. “There’s an A at the end?”

“Yeah.” she laughed. “And by the way, it’s spelt Karolina with a K, not a C…my friends call me KajaM.”

“Okay…” said Colin. They all laughed. The entire group of different armies all cheered together.

And so was the end of World War III, and the end of Aislynn’s amazing adventures with her friends. But their lives continued to be happier than ever…

Cheech became a stunt double for Frankie Muniz in the Agent Cody Banks movies. He is now married to Susan and they have three kids, Chong, Joseur and Chong II.

Ronald McDonald went back to working for McDonalds, and got rid of the Healthy Choice menus. The Marci all got jobs at different McDonalds stores around the world, and Marcus 98 wrote his own autobiography called “Life As A Marci”. He is still waiting for someone to buy a copy.

Colin became the host of a popular TV show called “The Randomist”, in which he invited celebrities onto the show and asked them random questions that popped out of his head. He won an Emmy for his interview with Jessica Simpson, in which he asked her to sing the alphabet without using que cards. She stuffed up after the letter B.

Vicky and Matt now live in America, and are a very happy couple. Matt and Josh’s show, “LOST”, was a surprise hit, and Matt is now incredibly rich. The two of them live in a twenty-storey mansion and still haven’t seen all the rooms inside it. Nate still owes Josh and Matt money for betting that the show would be a failure.

Nate and Steph got married and had a daughter, which they named after Aislynn. Nate finally went to America to see his family, who had been waiting at the airport for the past 117 days. Steph and Nate now live in Indonesia, and have actually gotten used to eating absolutely nothing but rice.

Father Kongshaw and Caroline, or Karolina…or, as her friends like to call her, KajaM…got married too, and live in China together. Father Kongshaw has opened up a charity to people with missing body parts, named “The Paul Foundation”.

And Aislynn and Josh now live in America, married. Josh is also very wealthy because of “LOST”, and they live in the thirty-storey house next door to Vicky and Matt. They haven’t had any kids yet but did get a new pet hog, a girl which they named Shannon. Aislynn never decided to go back to Broadway or Hollywood to try and become an actress, but she did discover a new hobby. She started making music videos on the computer about Josh and Matt’s “LOST” show, and won the “Best Short Film” award at the Oscars for her dancing polar bear animation.

Aislynn and her friends had changed the world, and it hadn’t been through fighting, killing, or becoming irritating celebrities. They had changed the world through love. They may not have had lives before they met, but they certainly had lives now. And their lives couldn’t get any better.

THE END.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Brilliant.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see it end.
Awesome ending though!
I would never take a man back after he dumped me but it's fiction, so woohoo!

Favorite parts:

Quote:
1. “Kongshaw’s first name is Jack?” Colin whispered to Matt.

LMAO!

Quote:
Cheech became a stunt double for Frankie Muniz in the Agent Cody Banks movies. He is now married to Susan and they have three kids, Chong, Joseur and Chong II.

Chong II

IT"S OVER!!! *runs from the room sobbing loudly*

So what's yur next fic gonna be about Gerbil?
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully it'll be about more adventures with a certain butcher.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I would love to see that pick up again!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll let that be one of the questions MG can ask me in his interview so you can find out only if you get the "box set".

Thanks Steph and MG.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.

Last edited by marcus on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My emotions ran the whole spectrum of smileys as I read this (except for Mr. Green. I still don't know what he's all about... ). It was SO GOOD, I'd have to quote the entire thing to show my favorite parts! But I truly loved the epilogue part at the end where we found out what happened to everybody after the story! It was just all so WONDERFUL!

Thank you so much for letting me be the star in this fantabulous story (and for putting me with Josh at the end, woot! ). *big squeezy hug*

Now, when's that box set coming out? *grabs popcorn and waits*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, Why didn't you tell everyone the box set is cancelled?

LMAO It's not. Just need to do the interview to get it done.

It's 12MB I think so that's pretty good.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Paul Foundation

What a great epic series! Sorry I missed the end of it. And I was killed? Oh well at least I turned good.

I want all your box sets! I'm such a dork [/steph]
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul. I was waiting for you to finally find out you'd been killed.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!

i'm a mix of happy and sad right now

Marcus thanks so much for writing this fic it's been an awesome ride maybe you could do a movie length reunion episode later on or something

*runs off to download box set*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vicky. And thanks to everyone for reading this fic for such a long time btw.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: