Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View Video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: View Video Reply with quote

"An Alliance once existed between LVI and the actual Videos. Long ago they fought and died together. The Youtube Embedded Videos come to honor that allegiance."

Oh wait, I used that gag before
Well, behold.
Any video sent in from this point forward that uses a Youtube Link as either the main or alternate link will have an embedded video on its video page, such as that one . No need to enter anything special, just your regular ol' vid link. If you don't want an embedded video, tell me and I'll remove it.
Tomorrow or soon after I will attempt to get all the old Youtube video links to do the same, and MAYBE get some full-screen action with that thing (or at least a little bigger )

Enjoy

Btw: Polarbear's suggestion. Credit where credit is due. (*coughbuthiswasapainintheasstoimplementcough*)

Last edited by Hobbes on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to say Hobbes, I did see this about two whole minutes before you announced it...impressive, I know...

And that vid wasn't anywhere near as good as "Weeeee".

Oh btw this is an awesome idea.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you making a collection of those marcus? Next time, give me a customized picture to add in there or at least some sort of message.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly the collection was lost along with my episodes when my computer got the virus.

If you want you could use "Weeeeeeeeeee" every time you do one of those.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Awesome suggestion, Paul, and awesome job getting it to work, Warren!

And, of course, "Weeeeeeeee" is a classic that was... awesome.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tomorrow or soon after I will attempt to get all the old Youtube video links to do the same, and MAYBE get some full-screen action with that thing (or at least a little bigger Wink)

Yeah... I didn't manage to get either working though I tried all bloody day... sorry guys

So instead I will take requests. Anyone who really wants their old vid viewable by embedded Youtube links, post here in the following format:

video link - last part of youtube link (the code)

eg. "LVI: Orientation - pfRTLm8p3CY"

(taken from taking the last part of this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfRTLm8p3CY, right after the "v=", that's the video's Youtube code)
If you're confused, just post the whole Youtube link

Sorry guys
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's alright, you do what you can...websites can be frustrating at times.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Yeah... I didn't manage to get either working though I tried all bloody day... sorry guys

Hey, nothing to feel bad about, IMO! Sorry you had to work at it so hard just to end up with it not working for you! (That reminds me so much of my Sawyer vid... )
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F***ing Awesome! I love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: