Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Is It any Wonder?" by Ness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: "Is It any Wonder?" by Ness Reply with quote

"Is It any Wonder?" 07-24-2006
July 2006 contest submission
Song: is it any wonder? by Keane
Vidder: Ness
Length: 3:06 (24.9 wmv)

Link(s): http://www.zshare.net/video/wonder_0004-wmv.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXeI7zTNnU

cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE that song for Jack!! I was thinking about using this song for a vid but I had no idea what to vid about!

I didn't quite understand the connection with the flashbacks but nonetheless it's a really nice Jack-centric video. I enjoyed it a lot.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it was a very nice Jack character vid and I really liked the song!
nessie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys
Glad you enjoyed it, even if you didn't understand the purpose of the flashbacks cylune The flashbacks were suppose to illustrate why Jack is the person he is now on the island- how his past relationships (Christian & Sarah) affect the way he views other potential relationships, particularly his involvement with Kate- Is it any wonder that he is this way?
harpreetd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great response to the question. I loved your video, it was a great Jack centric video, the great success of this video shows how much you understand Jack's story. Great job and great song choice!

Another important factor that made Jack into the person he is , is his Job- his role as a doctor makes a big impact on his life. Because he feels he has a big responsibility to help everyone. And sometimes it gets the better of him, he feels weak, Usually when he can't save someone from death. Of course no one is perfect. ^_^

Anyway's i got sidetracked Lol, srry about that : Just offering other suggestions =D

Again, Great job on the video! And keep up the good work on your vids!
harpreetd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great response to the question. I loved your video, it was a great Jack centric video, the great success of this video shows how much you understand Jack's story. Great job and great song choice!

Another important factor that made Jack into the person he is , is his Job- his role as a doctor makes a big impact on his life. Because he feels he has a big responsibility to help everyone. And sometimes it gets the better of him, he feels weak, Usually when he can't save someone from death. Of course no one is perfect. ^_^

Anyway's i got sidetracked Lol, srry about that : Just offering other suggestions =D

nessie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harpreetd wrote:

Thanks harpreetd, I'm glad someone got the flashbacks.
Appreciate the suggestions
cudlitedi
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love that song! very right for jack- cos all the sarah/christian stuff affected him so much.cool x
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response... Loved the vid, it was one of my favorite in the contest. (And I can be rather slow sometimes...)
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
Thanks for the response... Loved the vid, it was one of my favorite in the contest. (And I can be rather slow sometimes...)

Oh No, I wasn't suggesting that

I cannot expect everyone to understand the concept behind my video's just because I do.

I'm happy that you enjoyed it cylune

I was thinking of "refurbishing" it with Vegas; which I was without at the time I made this vid. (IMO) the story behind the song and the song itself requires alot more than wmm to provide it some justice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: