Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Nightlife of Terror- A Stupid Fanfiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: The Nightlife of Terror- A Stupid Fanfiction Reply with quote

I just went through memory lane on my computer looking through this funny fan fic script that my sister and I wrote just for fun a year ago. I'm in a stupid mood that I feel like actually posting this for the exposure of others....... so here you go.

NOTE: A little background stuff.....this is about Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan, Constantine Maroulis (from American Idol) and his band Pray for the Soul of Betty....(you don't need to know them). Also Viggo Mortensen, Liv Tyler, Orlando Bloom, Billy Boyd, and last but not least Hannah Wood (Elijah's real life sister). This is horribly bad.

The Nightlife of Terror

Part 1- The Beginning of All of It All

Setting: A nightclub in New York, New York
Explanation: Elijah and Constantine (American Idol) have bumped into each other in the night club and have been chatting with each other about Elijah's current problems.

Con: So you ate a rabbit?

Lij: Exactly. No. Dom got me drunk and told me that the rabbit was a piece of pie. Now I'm brainwashed by the rabbit to kill everybody here downtown. Can you help me, before I kill you too?

Con: Sure. I have an un-brainwashing machine at my apartment.

Lij: That's cool! I recognize you from somewhere, what's your name?

Con: I'm Constantine. And you must be Tobey Maquire.

Lij: No, I'm not. I'm Elijah Wood.

Con: Oh, that hobbit guy. Cool. So, lets go un-brainwash you.

Lij: Okay.

Dom: ELIJAH!!! I've been looking everywhere for you in this night club, I'm so sorry!! Did you already kill a few people?? Are you alright?? I was badgering Tobey Maquire at the bar, thinking he was you. He got scared and stormed off.

Lij: Hey Dom! This is my new friend, Constantine.

Dom: (looks up) Oh hey Constantine! I have your CD, Pray For the Soul of Betty, right? You're that sell-out American Idol dude now!

Con: Yep. I'm from Betty.

Lij: Guys, hurry! I have the urge to kill both of you just now.

(setting: Constantine's apartment room)

Con: Elijah, Dom- Hamboussi, Joao, Taylor. Guys, Elijah and Dom.

Guys: (in unison) Hey.

Lij and Dom: (unison) Hey.

Con: Okay, here's my secret machine.
(opens up lid and mysterious white foggy mist comes out)

Lij and Dom: Whoa...

Con: Now, I don't really know how to un-brainwash you.

Lij: DAMNIT!!

Con: But this baby sure can rock! It's a fog machine!!!
(lights go down, red spotlight focuses on Constantine and guys, being dramatic and band-like)

Lij: Dom, I'm scared! I think I'm gonna have to kill someone!

(Constantine is catapulted out of the floor, surrounded by shrouds of white fog. The ceiling breaks and Constantine is stuck up there.)

Con: (muffled) DAMNIT!! Stupid malfunction! It's s'posed to gently lift me up from the ground as I pose like Fabio in a sexy silhouette! Sh*t!
(lights turn back on and guys pull on Constantine's legs to try to get him down)

Lij: Ohhhh, I'm so hungry.

Con: (muffles) GET SOMETHING IN THE FRIDGE! GO AHEAD!!

Dom: What if I'm hungry too?

Lij: Here, lets just get a snack ourselves.

Dom: I don't want you to kill me when we're alone. How about you bring a snack to me?

Lij: Okay. Something with protein or sugar?

Dom: Both.

Lij: Okay.
(exits into kitchen)

Taylor: Hey, you! Hobbit heroin! Come help us get him out of the ceiling!

Dom: What am I supposed to do?

Taylor: Pull on his shoe.

Dom: Oh, okay.
(Dom joins the members of the band trying to pull down screaming Constantine, when suddenly Elijah slowly paces out of the kitchen with sunglasses and a gun. Dom gets the others to notice the dangerous hobbit, and Dom and the rest of the band runs screaming past Elijah and out the door, while Elijah mis-fires and it hits a picture of Mick Jagger. Dom and the band scream down the stairs and out of the apartment door and into a small car where they pack themselves in and drive off.)

I'll paste part 2, if anyone enjoys this and wants more.

sig by IslandofMystery
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I wonder what kind of drugs you people are on. Haha. I love that they mistake him for Tobey MaGuire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: