Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Vicky. Paul mentioned over on LF Sorry.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's ok
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stupid.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you're not
clairerules15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think a chatroom would be cool, Because not all of us have IM. Then you can ask people things quickly, and it would be a MUCH easier way to do something like that in a chat room rather than waiting for the person to answer your post. Well It's just a suggestion. I do think a chat room would REALLY improve the site. Thanks for reading.............

Taylor
make my wish come true

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could definitely try that out, if enough people would use it that is... I bet we could find a good template somewhere and add it to the forum.
Or then again, we might not find a good template, and then it'd be a NO WAY deal those things are pretty damn tough to make, I would imagine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IS the SPAM basically a chatroom
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty-much, except people can talk despite being online at the exact same time...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
clairerules15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Hope we can do it

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a little suggestion.... maybe on the submit page they could be an optional vidders comment section ???? maybe if the vidder wants to say something about the vid (that isn't to do with the description) then it can be posted up with the link and stuff.....

also I submitted a vid earlier today.... can anyone tell me if it went through coz i though it would have been on the site by now ????

cheers
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallen_angel wrote:
I just had a little suggestion.... maybe on the submit page they could be an optional vidders comment section ???? maybe if the vidder wants to say something about the vid (that isn't to do with the description) then it can be posted up with the link and stuff.....

also I submitted a vid earlier today.... can anyone tell me if it went through coz i though it would have been on the site by now ????

cheers

I thought about that one too, but it's kinda the same as the description. If we'd put it in at the beginning maybe, but now it'd be kind of a pain in the ass to do I think Plus, everyone would want us modifying their old vids to add it in
But thank you for the suggestion! It would be useful to split vids with say... foreign language and contest vids. Though we may be integrating those two already anyway, so the comments thing might not be needed.

As for the vid: I don't see it anywhere in there. Though last time I said that, it's because it had already passed Check the Lost and Found thread too, just in case your vidder name didn't show up somehow But either way, you'll need to send in oyur vid again, I'm afraid
Let me know how it goes, I'll check again for ya
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Warren, i resubmitted the vid... it wasn't in the lost and found section so i dunno what happened to that first one

and thanks for replying to my suggestion.... also just a quick one.... i noticed in the submit page I can't type certain characters like apostrphes (sp?) and things like &, +, @

now is that just me or is it something to do with how the page is formatted ?????
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More character sections.. with new characters coming in this season Ana Lucia being the obvious one we are gonna need new character sections. I wish we had some for Ethan, Danielle aswell already.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already brought that up with Enchirito so hopefully that will be taken care of soon because I agree we do need to accomodate the new characters for this season. But Enchirito's concern is dealing with an Artz situation so I'm pushing hard for a Ana-Lucia section but the other new characters may end up being in the "Others" section for a while till we're sure we don't end up with many more Artz like situations.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
. i noticed in the submit page I can't type certain characters like apostrphes (sp?) and things like &, +, @

now is that just me or is it something to do with how the page is formatted ?????

Sorry, but we had to remove those for security. It seems the hacker either did gain control of LVI through there or COULD have. So to make sure the site stays safe without someone hacking in and implanting another virus, we had to make a few small sacrafices in the ways of ' & + @ "

And yeah, the Ana-Lucia and Others categorys will come, no worries. Pray that she doesn't die in the first few hours though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: