Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radio Transmission Debate Clarification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Radio Transmission Debate Clarification Reply with quote

I don't think this is a spoiler hench why I put it here so as long as you've seen "Deus E Machina" you should be okay with the rest of this post.

I know that a lot of us have been debating exactly what the radio transmission said in "Deus Ex Machina". I was working on a paper so I taped "Grey's Anatomy" tonight instead of watching it. I was just watching the tape when a commercial came up and it was for Lost. Instead of fastforwarding through it I decided to watch it. The clip says plainly in response to Boone saying they were the survivors, the radio transmission said "We're the survivors of Flight 815".

I don't know if TPTB decided to edit that into the promo to clear up the transmission from "Deus Ex Machina" but that's exactly what it said. I won't go into any more of the preview here but I thought this would be of interest to everyone.

Did anyone else see that promo tonight? I wish I had a way to upload it onto my computer but hopefully someone else saw it and has the means to do that. Anyone interested in seeing it I suggest keeping an eye on ABC primetime the next few weeks. And if you're on the West Coast watch "Grey's Anatomy". The commercial happened about 20 minutes into the show here so I'm willing to guess that the same promo will air at sometime during tonight's episode if you're intersted.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, if you go to the video gallery on abc's lost site, there are these really bad 'video recaps' of aired episdoes, and if you watch the Deus Ex Machina recap you can hear that they completly changed the transmission to clearly say "We're the survivors of Oceanic 815" dun dun DAAAA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: