Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kate is going to make her choice of Jack or Sawyer!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should Kate choose?
Jack
53%
 53%  [ 14 ]
Sawyer
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 26

Jack_Luvs_Kate_4eva
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Kate is going to make her choice of Jack or Sawyer! Reply with quote

Cuse promised "more romance on the show this season," leading to a joke that, "there's a reason that Jorge and Daniel are sitting next to each other." Asked if Kate will finally "get with" someone this season, Cuse replied, "Very soon, very soon. We promise," with Lindelof elaborating that, "Within the first six episodes, she will officially be making her selection."

I found that on another LOST fan site, so it looks like Kate will be making her decision. I hope its Jack! Who do you think it should be?
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locke. They have great chemistry. Plus can't you just imagine that couple?
Michelina wrote:

Kate: Locke, sweetheart, don't use that knife to slice up the fruit, you've used it to hunt boar and haven't washed it...
Locke: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO! *throws pineapple at Kate*

Priceless.

Last edited by Hobbes on Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HURLEY!!!

No... wait... Hurley has to be with Danielle.

Well, Sawyer then!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely Jack

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack.

But..I find it hard to think that Kate would just 'choose' somebody.

The triangle is like one of the biggest ratings boosters.

Banner By Nokoolaidforme.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts for this still stand...Kate will choose one person, then that person will get together with a new character and Kate will get angry and turn to the other person.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh... Jack! Duh.

I was just thinking though, wouldn't it be interesting if Desmond wasn't killed of so soon and him and Kate got closer. Then Sawyer and Jack would be kicking themselves for making us Skate/Jate shippers wait and wait and wait by not making a move on Kate?! HA!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Uhhh... Jack! Duh.

I was just thinking though, wouldn't it be interesting if Desmond wasn't killed of so soon and him and Kate got closer. Then Sawyer and Jack would be kicking themselves for making us Skate/Jate shippers wait and wait and wait by not making a move on Kate?! HA!

And maybe then we'd get some Jawyer.

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Priceless.

lmao, are you still laughing at that? I see what you mean though, they have great potential. I love a good domestic disturbance, such as pineapple throwing. *cough*

If it can't be Klocke, I'm all for Skate, but I have no idea what Kate's choice will be in the fall. Jack seems to be isolated from her and Sawyer, judging by this spoiler:

Quote:
Juliet, a woman in her mid-30s, will be added to the cast as a regular. Juliet is a natural leader and a smart and independant woman. One of her flashbacks (?) will involve her mother Amelia. During said flashback, the ladies will discuss burnt brownies and Juliet's love life. It seems that Juliet may be an Other. Jack is held alone in a room and Juliet looks at him, separated from him with a glass window. Jack tries to break the chains that are holding him. Juliet tries to convince a pissed off Jack to trust her.

.... so I have a feeling she may lean towards Sawyer, if Jack develops a romantic relationship with Juliet. TPTB have hinted that one of the new characters would be a love interest for Jack, so who knows? I'm just going to let the triangle unfold; I really could care less at this point, and I won't be upset if it is Jate or Skate. I just hope Kate's decision isn't based on selfish reasons.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll choose Sawyer just in time to find out about his roll in the hay with Ana, get angry, scream that she hates him, then storm away, thus once again raising the hopes of Skaters everywhere just to dash them into itty-bitty bits. *sigh*

Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jack seems to be isolated from her and Sawyer, judging by this spoiler:

See, that makes me think that it might be Jack that she 'chooses'. She's kinda been with Sawyer (I'm guessing. They all may be seperated from eachother), and worrying about Jack, then Jack'll come back.

I really don't have a clue though TBH.

Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiral Static wrote:
Quote:

See, that makes me think that it might be Jack that she 'chooses'. She's kinda been with Sawyer (I'm guessing. They all may be seperated from eachother), and worrying about Jack, then Jack'll come back.

Oooh, good point. Kate would definitely be drawn to Jack after his absence; she did the same with Sawyer. I too honestly have no idea what I think will happen. I'm just going to keep an open mind about the triange this season, and refrain from throwing popcorn at the screen everytime Kate changes her mind.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
Spiral Static wrote:
Quote:

Oooh, good point. Kate would definitely be drawn to Jack after his absence; she did the same with Sawyer. I too honestly have no idea what I think will happen. I'm just going to keep an open mind about the triange this season, and refrain from throwing popcorn at the screen everytime Kate changes her mind.

Haha! Yeah, they better do it soon, because it's really starting to annoy me now.

I'm now rooting for Desmond though, thanks to IntoTheVoid, so I couldn't care less.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who says she chooses one anyway? The spoilers say she gets with somebody, but that doesn't mean only one
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: