Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shippers Rejoice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicaFrom3 wrote:
...I now have an overwhelming urge to do a femslash vid, just because there aren't nearly enough in this fandom. And because it's me, it would be a triangle vid, probably. Now, Shannon/Claire/Sun or Shannon/Claire/Kate? Decisions, decisions...

Yay! Femslash rocks!
Chica, you have to do them... all of them!

Isn't it amazing how shippable Claire is?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Yay! Femslash rocks!
Chica, you have to do them... all of them!

*shifty* Could do a rectangle vid, I suppose...Claire and Sun were happy together, and Shannon and Kate were happy together, until Claire and Shannon started up an illicit affair, sending Sun and Kate into each other's arms...

It's three in the morning, my brain is producing sheer crack.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! You can't have all of them in one vid that's cheating
Besides, that would make it pretty-much just "Kun" (or "Sate") since that's the only ship you're actually supporting . I mean, Skaters don't list their vids as Skate AND Jate when the vid's abotu Kate leaving Jack because she needs a real man. A Jater doesn't want to watch that!

Quote:

Hey, if y'all want a 70th category, you could always invent Michael/Shannon for poor lonely You Were Mine. Laughing Except, of course, for that tiny little detail of "There is never going to be a second Michael/Shannon vid, because nobody but Chica is insane enough to try it even once". Wink

Congratulations on number 70
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Hey! You can't have all of them in one vid that's cheating
Besides, that would make it pretty-much just "Kun" (or "Sate") since that's the only ship you're actually supporting . I mean, Skaters don't list their vids as Skate AND Jate when the vid's abotu Kate leaving Jack because she needs a real man. A Jater doesn't want to watch that!

*a little more shifty* Wouldn't it also be Shaire (or Clannon...no, I like Shaire better)?

Quote:

Congratulations on number 70

I am a terrible, horrible person.

And now I am going to gloat about this. Possibly put it in my sig. Just to rub in the fact that I am a terrible, horrible person.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, technically it's the 70th ship or character, but yes you should still hate yourself

Quote:

*a little more shifty* Wouldn't it also be Shaire (or Clannon...no, I like Shaire better)?

No. Because A) I don't want to add it and B) the ships, especially these minor ones, have to be those that are actually supporting the relationship, not breaking up with it to start some other weird-ass relationship That's MY logic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
I secretly, subconciously ship Chana (I had a dream about them once), so you know - maybe if my laziness manages to miraculously evaporate, I could whip something up.
*looks deeply into Michelina's eyes*.... do a chana vid... chana vid... chana vid...

Oh and about that murderer comment... yeah, totally wrong. No way is he going to be snarky and mean like that to Claire. And I kinda like mean Charlie, from time to time.

KajaM wrote:
Isn't it amazing how shippable Claire is?
Word. Claire and Sawyer are probably shipped with every single soul on the island. I'm suprised there isn't a Claire/Alex ship yet... Clalex? Alaire?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
*looks deeply into Michelina's eyes*.... do a chana vid... chana vid... chana vid...

Oh and about that murderer comment... yeah, totally wrong. No way is he going to be snarky and mean like that to Claire. And I kinda like mean Charlie, from time to time.

*tries to resist*

Chana is REALLY tempting , you know. I see the appeal of it now. They're both too alike and snarky not to have a larger fanbase. Claire used to have a really good sense of humor, but I guess it kinda faded after Aaron came along. DAMN BABY. Maybe she'll lighten up a bit in Season Three. *crosses fingers*

I LOVE MEAN CHARLIE. He needn't hold back with Claire, and be all cutesy/funny to cover up what he's really thinking. That's why I cheered in Fire + Water when he said "Now Locke's your friend, huh?" Even if it hurt her, I'm glad that he said it. Like Claire said in LTDA, he needs to be more serious, poor guy - even if it means saying something ugly.

Oh, and yay at the 70 categories! Chica, your Michael/Shannon vid saved us all.

Hobbes wrote:
well, technically it's the 70th ship or character, but yes you should still hate yourself

Rofl omg, you are SO cynical!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

*obligingly hates self some more*

And it was three in the morning, cut me some slack.

Quote:
No. Because A) I don't want to add it and B) the ships, especially these minor ones, have to be those that are actually supporting the relationship, not breaking up with it to start some other weird-ass relationship That's MY logic.

But it would be. It would be Shannon and Claire breaking up two other relationships to start up with each other. Which makes it supporting Shannon/Claire. So there.

...and we do all realize that this is purely hypothetical and based on the theory that I can actually finish my current stack of projects?

Anyway, "femslash vid" is now on my project list. And it will probably be a triangle vid, not a rectangle vid. and it will probably be set to Crystal Gale music.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

But it would be. It would be Shannon and Claire breaking up two other relationships to start up with each other. Which makes it supporting Shannon/Claire. So there.

Oh alright. But those relationships that they're breaking up with wouldn't be categorized as ships in the vid though, right?

oooooh, this just in! The database apparently skipped a few numbers when it was assigning IDs to these chars/ships, so I miscounted we only have 67 char/ships now HEEHEEHEE

Quote:

Wasn't that to... Ana Lucia...?
I like mean Charlie too, when he's being mean to other characters I dislike
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
oooooh, this just in! The database apparently skipped a few numbers when it was assigning IDs to these chars/ships, so I miscounted we only have 67 char/ships now HEEHEEHEE

*emo tear* Oh, sure, break my heart, why dontcha.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if it cheers you up, it's 68 now... "The Monster" is a char too
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*considers*

At least it's an even number.

sig by niki blue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: