Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shippers Rejoice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks now I'm off to my nightshift at McDonalds
And after I'm back, and I sleep, I have another shift so see you guys in a couple days
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!!!

I'm all alone in the chana section... anyone care to join me?? please?? They do have some screen time toghether...it wouldn't have to be all about creative editing...

Oh, and a big thank you for not including 'Precious' in the PB&J category. I didn't intend for that vid to be shippy. Glad it worked.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hobbes"]
Quote:

Gray = impossible ships and the Slash is seperate, for reasons Aislynn listed and because I have to move SOMETHING.

Btw, this is my list of ships I DIDN't add yet (made by the Great Aislynn, might I add ), and won't unless you guys can find vids that are already on to accompany them

Ships

Koone (Kate/Boone)
Cleko (Claire/Eko)
Date (Desmond/Kate)

Slash

Shaire (Shannon/Claire)

Would Bermuda Triangle count as a "Koone" video, even if it is brief?
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Charlie pissed me off- "the last time you had a gun you murdered someone." Okay first of all, it was an accident. Second- HELLO! I think hes talking to himself on that one!!!!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
Aww, as I'm looking through them now, I have to give a shout out to marcus, cylune, Lostaway, and Aislynn. They're the only ones who have vidded Hurlielle, Chana, Daire, and Kathan. Bless. *pats them all and gives each a cookie for their creativity*

Me wants a cookie, too
I did a Clana vid (Claire/Ana)... sort of... does that count? *waits patiently for a cookie*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, and a big thank you for not including 'Precious' in the PB&J category. I didn't intend for that vid to be shippy. Glad it worked.

That would be one of the 200 or so I "hand-fixed" Thank the fact that you entered "Claire", "Charlie", and "Other" in that one or the machine would have gotten it

Quote:

Would Bermuda Triangle count as a "Koone" video, even if it is brief?

I certainly hope you're talking about your video, and not some bizarre new triangle ship because I am not adding that
(You guys want a Kate/Sawyer/Jack vid, then you go Kate/Sawyer?Jack, or Skate/Jate )
Well... was it mainly Koone, or just really briefly? There have been a few ensembles and such that happened to have smidgens of Sayana or whatever, but I din't include then since they are just ensembles. If the vid is mainly Koone, then yeah
(btw, we need Sayana. sokmeone make Sayana to add a vid to that section )
Quote:

Well, Charlie pissed me off- "the last time you had a gun you murdered someone." Okay first of all, it was an accident. Second- HELLO! I think hes talking to himself on that one!!!!

I "LOL"ed at that one when I heard him say it first little bugger.

Quote:

I did a Clana vid (Claire/Ana)... sort of... does that count? *waits patiently for a cookie*

You did? where? We don't have one of those yet
And what does "sort of" mean?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Me wants a cookie, too

ADS;FJDSK. *keyboard smash* I remember that one! Time After Time! Yes yes, I remember that vid so clearly, because I actually found myself craving Claire/Ana interaction in the S2 episodes that aired afterwards.

*ponders*

Wait, back this train up for a second. Did Claire and Ana EVER speak to each other once? Like, Ana was so good at making friends!

*gives KajaM a well-deserved cookie*

Man, how did you miss that video, Hobbizle? I'm starting to doubt your gangsta-vibe powers.

Quote:

Lmfao, yeah. Even as a Charlie fan, I was like "Hey, wait - what?" Poor guy gets a little excited and mixed up when's he's hanging with the big boys. *pats him*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh, well it's up to Karolina whether to count that as Clana or not. It all depends on the vibe whether it's shippy, or just friendly

Quote:

Man, how did you miss that video, Hobbizle? I'm starting to doubt your gangsta-vibe powers.

Well who would expect that a Claire and Ana Lucia vid is gonna be a slash, honestly? It would be like assuming every Jack & Locke vid is a Jocke Sure, there's some sexual tension, but not THAT much
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Well who would expect that a Claire and Ana Lucia vid is gonna be a slash, honestly? It would be like assuming every Jack & Locke vid is a Jocke Sure, there's some sexual tension, but not THAT much

...Did you, or did you not see the same steaming pores scene that I did?

But yes, you're right. We'll wait for her to make the big, final decision. *cough*Which will be slash.*cough* You know, all that I REALLY want to see is Clana be made into an official LVI crackship. There, I said it, I confessed. I want to see you SUFFER, and have to make yet ANOTHER category.

And you know, the name is catchy. Clana. It sounds like breakfast cereal. I think that - *gigglesnort* - Karlie has some serious competetion.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* that would make it an even 70

Quote:

...Did you, or did you not see the same steaming pores scene that I did?

LMAO good point
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn straight. Jocke 4 LYFEEE, yo.

The category number won't be an uneven 70 for long, no sir. It is only a matter of time before I'm able to recruit another fan to my very own crackship, and make them create a vid about them: DAMON/CARLTON, baby!

...until we get to that point in time, where someone with an equal amount of creativity and insanity comes along, we can always just keep our fingers crossed for a Sayana vid. *shrug* They had almost more screentime than Sana.

Quote:
I'm all alone in the chana section... anyone care to join me?? please?? They do have some screen time toghether...it wouldn't have to be all about creative editing...

Aww, lmao. It would be VERY hard to top Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, but hey, we'll see what happens. I secretly, subconciously ship Chana (I had a dream about them once), so you know - maybe if my laziness manages to miraculously evaporate, I could whip something up. But I will always declare that U2 song as the Chana national anthem, and the vid as their, um...national vid. Or, you know, something. You decide lune, you're the Chana expert!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I did have plans for a Sayana AU once. I may just pull those out again
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as for now you don't need to create a "Clana" section.
I'm thinking about making a sequel tho and if I decide to do it, it'll befinitely be slashy... hehe. I'll get back to you then.

And no, Ana and Claire didn't have but one minute of screen time together... that's what makes this ship so difficult .... but then again you can just let your creativity and fantasy flow...
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
well, I did have plans for a Sayana AU once. I may just pull those out again

YAY.

KajaM wrote:
Well, as for now you don't need to create a "Clana" section.
I'm thinking about making a sequel tho and if I decide to do it, it'll befinitely be slashy... hehe. I'll get back to you then.

DOUBLE YAY.

Looks like we're stuck with 69 categories for now!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
*hands you a creativity cookie too* Sawyer/Sun is hot. Sawyer using her as part of his con was based purely on love, man. And carrying her back to camp in the rain? Yummy.

Absolutely. *luffs on them* Sheer adoration, I'm telling you.

Hobbes wrote:

Slash

Shaire (Shannon/Claire)

...I now have an overwhelming urge to do a femslash vid, just because there aren't nearly enough in this fandom. And because it's me, it would be a triangle vid, probably. Now, Shannon/Claire/Sun or Shannon/Claire/Kate? Decisions, decisions...

Michelina wrote:
Looks like we're stuck with 69 categories for now!

Hey, if y'all want a 70th category, you could always invent Michael/Shannon for poor lonely You Were Mine. Except, of course, for that tiny little detail of "There is never going to be a second Michael/Shannon vid, because nobody but Chica is insane enough to try it even once".

sig by niki blue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: