Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Aerials" - Other

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: "Aerials" - Other Reply with quote

* "Aerials"
Very well made video with perfect music.
* Song: Aerials by System of a Down
Vidder: LAURA4LAD
Length: 4:04 (6.8MB WMV)
Link: http://picapic.net/media/MRBKZZ4

This might be my favourite music video, or at least my favourite of all of Laura's, which is basicly the same thing
Notice how the lyrics fit the actions perfectly? And the beat is implemented into the clips so well?! THAT is what TRUE videos are made of!! Learn it. Use it. Master it.
That is all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Hobbes! This vid is a very good example of what good vids SHOULD be.

Loved this entire vid, Laura! The repetition of the leaf plane and Charlie's guitar playing helped bring everything together and the seemingly random clips at the end were very well used and it was refreshing to see some clips that aren't in EVERY video.

*claps*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
I agree with Hobbes! This vid is a very good example of what good vids SHOULD be.

Loved this entire vid, Laura! The repetition of the leaf plane and Charlie's guitar playing helped bring everything together and the seemingly random clips at the end were very well used and it was refreshing to see some clips that aren't in EVERY video.

*claps*

well let me clap for that avatar of yours--original and funny-love it-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Laura!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great action vid that had a very MTV feel to it to me. I accidentally posted some comments on this vid in my comment on Charmax's vid.

I liked your theme for this vid and from a technical standpoint it was great. The only thing that threw me a little was the repetition of Charlie strumming at the beginning. I don't know which editor you used for this vid but it seems like some of the aspect ratios were locked out (most of the DivX scenes look a bit smushed).

I like your use of Jack's leaf airplane to give the viewer a breather from all the action as this vid keeps accelerating and my heart rate is struggling to keep pace and my eyes dry out because I don't want to blink for fear of missing the action. Even more so for your vid than for the show.

Great job! Thanks for sharing this.

My lost music vids
Cliodna
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the signature says: I want to be just like Laura when I grow up!

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreLight wrote:

I liked your theme for this vid and from a technical standpoint it was great. The only thing that threw me a little was the repetition of Charlie strumming at the beginning. I don't know which editor you used for this vid but it seems like some of the aspect ratios were locked out (most of the DivX scenes look a bit smushed).

Yeah up to this video all my videos have aspect issues due to the clips i used and my editor. Also I had a lot of zoom out and in that may be what your refering to. Anyways thanks for the FB--and Cli I wanna be just like u-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: