Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Requiem for a Dream" - Other
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: "Requiem for a Dream" - Other Reply with quote

* "Requiem for a Dream" 2005-04-03
The video is about all the characters on the show and it shows what they go through.
* Song: Requiem for a Tower by LOTR Soundtrack
Vidder: Ronhermione1989
Length: 3:25 (7.4 MB WMV)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Requiem-for-a-dream

Last edited by Hobbes on Sun May 22, 2005 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME-l really enjoyed this vid. lt so wasn't boring with all the fast clips and everything. l also loved the song choice. FANTASTIC JOB
2 Thumbs Up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, Hobbes! I haven't visited the forums in a long time, and then all of a sudden there's a great music video like this! In fact, I wanted to post my request for this music video last night, but I fell asleep. I LOVELOVELOVE Requiem for a Tower...I was wondering, did the vidder (whoever you are, lol) ever watch the "music video" that the Return of the King videogame had in its intro with this song playing as it showed clips from the videogame? IT WAS SO AWESOME. Btw, I'm trying to d/l your video now...but I have to d/l BitTorrent first, so it's going to take a while befor I actually watch it...but I already have a feeling that I'm going to like it, if just for the song choice alone.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was great. I loved the song and the clips you used at certain points were perfect. Good job!
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent job! Sometimes I feel like I post too much just because I have to congratulate everyone who makes such an awesome video!

I especially loved clips 1:00 to 1:20. I'm so glad that at the change of tone the song went to at 1:00 that you didn't use a cliched clip. You really used creativity in that area.

I also loved clips 2:41 to 2:46. It really emphasized that scene with the music and everyone looking anxious. I just love that part.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep compulsively checking this thread just in case a YouSendIt link pops up for it. Well, maybe Ronhermione1989 or anybody else is just waiting to see if anybody is interested in one.

*holds up hand*

Have I ever mentioned that before I was a compulsive "Lost" fan, I was (and still am) a completely compulsive LotR fan? Just thought I'd mention that little fact...

I'm trying not to feel like an imposition, but you know, it's sorta hard not to sometimes... I've tried not to just automatically bug everybody for a YSI every time a new vid comes on site (anybody notice my restraint??? ). Anyway, just thought maybe y'all were waiting for me to speak up, so here I am, speaking away!

~Aislynn
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YSI is notorious for not working for me but I'm going to try and get it to give me a link before I go to bed but no promises.

If someone reads this thread and downloads the new videos as soon as they come out then would you mind volunteering to make a YSI link of it for others? Just post here or in one of the YSI announcement threads that you're interested. That way everyone will get a chance to see the new vids. I would do it myself but like I said YSI generally doesn't like me .

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you so much for even making the attempt! I know I've read about your YSI troubles before! I really appreciate you taking the time to try and get this vid up for me and all the other non-torrenters!

~Aislynn
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it worked for me. Here you go. If there is ever a video you want to see don't hesitate to ask. I'll do everything in my power to make it available to you. Enjoy the video it really is awesome.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=027SW0MV03G5H35TQEP6Q6VR4O

www.lostvideo.net
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I really hate to post this so I almost kept my mouth shut. But I very much would love to see this one, so here it goes. I've tried 3 times to download the vid from YSI and each time it comes in as "invalid or corrupted." Don't know if YSI has a problem with zip files or if it's something completely unrelated. For all I know, it might be something wrong with my computer!

I so appreciate you taking the time to upload this for me. I know you've got to be such a busy person and it makes me feel completely ungrateful to be pointing this out. Oy.

Thanks again, though.

~Aislynn
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not done trying to help you see these videos. PM me your e-mail address and I'll try and e-mail you the video. It may not work but it's worth a shot.

www.lostvideo.net
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent the PM. Don't you love how I'm willing to let everybody work themselves to death, just so that I can see a vid?

Thanks!

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay this is just getting silly

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D7OTBO0IAFH303736H4KWA1BF
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hobbes. I swear my computer and YSI just don't like each other. I've used YSI on my parents computer and my brothers computer before no problem but my computer likes to fight with YSI.

Try the link Hobbes provided because I'm willing to bet it works. If it doesn't then we'll go to the e-mail back-up plan. Just let me know.

www.lostvideo.net
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh, Hobbes is rolling his eyes, this can't be good...

Yes, that one worked. Yay! Thank you both so much. I really, honestly do appreciate all that y'all have to go through for us non-torrenters (often also known as ME ) to see these vids! But it is greatly appreciated!

Ooo, I didn't recognize the name of this song but as soon as it started I thought, oh, cool! I didn't know it by name but I've heard it before and loved it! And what a vid this is! These clips are just so perfectly timed it's awesome!

And I know how easilyjaded feels: sometimes I hesitate to post because I'm afraid that it looks like I just jump on every new vid I see. But they're all so great anymore! I can't remember the last time I saw even a half-way bad or amateurish vid.

Great job with the vid, Ronhermione1989! And thanks again for all the help, lostcalier and Hobbes!

~Aislynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: