Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shankle wrote:
Am I the only one who didn't understand why they had to sail to the end of the earth? I heart Aislynn

I don't think we're sposed to yet. And stop hiding little secret messages with that colorzilla thing.

MovieGuy wrote:
LMAO Did I even tell anyone this?

The ending scene where that lady introduces Barbosa and he's coming down the stairs and we only see his feet... my grandma thought it was gonna be Jack. Why the hell would she say she knows who will help lead them to save him if it was Jack? That'd be a waste of time!

Shankle wrote:
And marcus, i don't think Lizzie and Jack are gonna hook up any time soon. For one thing, Lizzie tried to KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

...Making her more and more like him.

Is Keith Richards actually gonna have a big part in the third one? That'll be hilarious.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
LMAO Did I even tell anyone this?

The ending scene where that lady introduces Barbosa and he's coming down the stairs and we only see his feet... my grandma thought it was gonna be Jack. Why the hell would she say she knows who will help lead them to save him if it was Jack? That'd be a waste of time!

Hahaha ... I bet everyone in the theater would've gone "Huh?" and then your grandma would've been so happy she was right.

Okay, I feel it's my duty to spread POTC: DMC icons ... Go get 'em!
*runs from embarrassment of having to pimp herself out*

http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3714&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Shankle wrote:
And marcus, i don't think Lizzie and Jack are gonna hook up any time soon. For one thing, Lizzie tried to KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

...Making her more and more like him.

What!!?!?!? When has jack tried to kill anyone other than barbossa?!!? I'll never stop!!!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a pirate...what Liz did is the most pirate-ish thing you could do...even Jack said so.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mars

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:

Some of his blood? But it has to be Will's...and besides, Ed's right, they hung around for a while when Barbosa died...they would've heard Barbosa if he was still partly alive, I mean it's not like you could stay still and quiet after being shot in the heart. And when that monkey grabs the coin after the credits, as Ed said, there's nobody around, so it has to be after they left...Somehow they re-found the monkey though, and he probably brought Barbosa back to life at evil-freak-show-girl's (don't you love the nicknames I give for people when I can't remember their names? ) place...that would make him undead, and then either, as Hobbes said, they'd have to journey to the end of the Earth like had been said at the end of the movie, or maybe evil-freak-show-girl has some weird spell or anti-curse type thing.

Evil-freak-show-girl...LOL

Anyway, I confused you. Will's blood is no longer needed. Whoever takes a coin, needs to return it with his own blood. If the monkey gave him a coin, Barbossa only needs to return it with his own blood. If he has the coin, he won't have to sit there quietly after being shot, because he is undead and the shot didn't affect him.

Anyway, the end of the Earth thing is a good theory also. Guess we'll have to wait until next year to find out!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sent will to be condemned to serve on the Flying Dutchman for one.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think it was as good as the first one but how could it be? It was still pretty damn good and I can't wait for the third one when they travel to the edge of the world

By the way I swear to god there are monkey island links in this movie particularly. Davy Jones reminded me ALOT of Captain Lechuck and the creepy caribbean lady reminded me of the voodoo lady Lechuck also plays on an organ I think..
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Island! I love that game. It is quite similar isn't it? Maybe they were using some of the plot from Monkey Island and changing it a bit in POTC:DMC

Cheeky swines.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm a sucker for remixes. Anyway, I came across these samples of remixes of "He's A Pirate" on the POTC site and thought I'd post the link in case anybody else wanted to hear 'em. Man, it's at times like this that I wish I had iTunes 'cause I'd love to have the whole songs!

Don't ask me why I want 6 remixes of the same song. I'm just...eccentric that way...

Ahoy, matey! Clicky here for the link or walk the plank, arrrrrrr!

(Okay, so now I've completely lost my mind... )
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool, thanks for posting Aislynn.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I don't think anybody's ever thanked me for posting before...

It's usually more like, "Gee, thanks for that long post, Aislynn. Now I'm BLIND!!!!!"

I didn't know if anybody would actually care about those remixes, I just figured I'd post 'em anyway just in case there are any more remix fans out there.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your long posts...especially when they're pointless. Great fun to read.

Btw, you've heard the remix of the LOTR theme, right? 'Cos that one is AWESOME.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOTR remix???? *runs in circles then falls over*

No, I haven't heard it! *whines like a puppy*

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I couldn't find the actual song...it's included in this video though. Sorry, it's the best I could find...try and ignore the annoying characters talking over it.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that, Marcus! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: