Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV5do8PxIeU <-Jack/Elizabeth, choppy at points but well done with the music etc.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really well done...I gotta admit, I actually find Jack/Elizabeth way more entertaining than Will and Elizabeth. Sorry, Linda.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Barbie is back because he wasn't quite dead when the monkey took the coin. Or else some completely random thing that has something to do with sailing to the ends of the earth to revive Jack, and that's how Barbie was revived, and thus that is why he knows the way there

Spoiler text hurts me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're, like, the king of spoiler-text though!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I see Barbie I catch myself thinking of a life-sized doll with long blonde hair in a pirate's costume but I'm twisted and we all already knew that, so...

I dunno. How much longer should we spoiler text? Not that I expect everybody to be able to rush out and see a movie the second it's out (I usually DON'T myself, lol! ) but my personal opinion is that if you haven't seen a movie yet and you don't want to be spoiled, then don't read threads that are clearly marked as being for that movie. To me, that just seems like common sense, you know?
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and KC? That is an AWESOME find! *squees and makes KC dance around the room*
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
You're, like, the king of spoiler-text though!

that I am

I didn't say I knew when it's right toend spoiler text all I said is it hurts me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For you, Aislynn, and all you Jack/Elizabeth shippers!

It's actually done by the same vidder as the "Swallowed by the Sea" vid that KC posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbecXxnn1zQ&mode=related&search=

ETA:
WARNING: The above vid has enormous spoilers for anyone who has not yet seen POTC: DMC!

Hehe...
I like your nickname for Barbossa!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez, you guys wrote a lot in one day!

My summary of items:

Major spoiler for POTC 3:
1. Yes, Jack will be in the third movie. As a matter of fact he has a father in the next movie as well, as far as I have read. I'll double check on that, but I'm pretty sure.

Anyway,
1.My theory about Barbossa is that the monkey gave him a coin while he was still dying, which made him okay since he became undead. After reviving as undead, all he had to do was return the coin with some of his blood and he is undead now.

2. WEEEE fans are upset with Elizabeth. I'm not going to explain, because unless you're fans like Elle and I are, well you may disagree. But isn't that clever of Disney to create that triangle so it can generate discussion on forums!

3. If you watched the ending credits of the first movie, it had to do with a monkey taking a coin. That played into the second movie because one, the monkey reappears which foreshadows Barbossa's return. Like I said, perhaps he was instrumental in bringing Barbossa back. NOW, will the dog play into the third movie. I think so, maybe not!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, maybe the author of our thread can go in an input a MAJOR SPOILERS warning so we don't have to gray it, white it, or yellow it all out!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM HEREBY ABANDONING SPOILER TEXT AS SUGGESTED BY THE SUPREMELY WISE AND SMART EDERETTE KNOWN AS AISLYNN!!!!

lol you knew i couldn't resist, didn't you....

Mars wrote:

Anyway,
1.My theory about Barbossa is that the monkey gave him a coin while he was still dying, which made him okay since he became undead. After reviving as undead, all he had to do was return the coin with some of his blood and he is undead now.[/color]

3. If you watched the ending credits of the first movie, it had to do with a monkey taking a coin. That played into the second movie because one, the monkey reappears which foreshadows Barbossa's return. Like I said, perhaps he was instrumental in bringing Barbossa back. NOW, will the dog play into the third movie. I think so, maybe not![/color]

I'd like to thank hobbes for colourzilla!
Actually that wouldn't work because Jack and/or his crew must have stuck around for a bit afterwards to catch that monkey.
Of course actually even that factor makes the after-credits bit of potc 1 a bit weird, because there's noone around the monkey when he takes that coin..... uuurgh my brain hurts!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched that With or Without You vid as well earlier but I didn't really like it so much. I liked one by someone else, I forget the user, it was to the song Over My Head by the Fray. Not as good as Swallowed by the Sea but still good.
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my sweet lord! POTC 2 was sooooooo F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! I just can't understand how the writers can come up with this amazing story. And, OMG, what an ending! I really can't wait for POTC 3 now!
And oh. How cute wasn't Stellan Skarsgård as Bootstrap Bill, with yucky stuff growing out of his face?
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shankle wrote:
I AM HEREBY ABANDONING SPOILER TEXT AS SUGGESTED BY THE SUPREMELY WISE AND SMART EDERETTE KNOWN AS AISLYNN!!!!

Thank you for the "supremely wise and smart" comment, oh favorite of all my applie-loving Jedi Padawans!

With your permission, Elle, I've added (Spoilers) into the title of this thread. If you'd rather I change it back, just let me know, 'kay?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: