Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July Contest Information
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you still enter, Chica! And I do think Michael's flashbacks are important, but to me the ones in "Adrift" were just repeats of what we saw at the start of "Special".

Kate vid is done. I discovered weird things while making this vid...I mean god, THREE car crashes and a plane crash...talk about bad luck.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Kate vid is done. I discovered weird things while making this vid...I mean god, THREE car crashes and a plane crash...talk about bad luck.

Or good luck? Considering that she survived all four crashes. *nod*

sig by niki blue
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True...

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Kate IS Batman after all. *points to The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny* She survives everything.

Can't wait to see your vid, marcus!

I actually started on an entry myself. I was 1:30minutes in of editing for a Desmond video, when I suddenly realized "Oh, wait. Desmond actually has COOL flashbacks that make sense!", so, you know. I quit. *cough*

Yeah, but I seriously can't wait to see these entries! I've been doubting some of the flashback episodes lately - I can't wait for the one where Jack forgets to tuck in his shirt.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelina wrote:
Well, Kate IS Batman after all. *points to The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny* She survives everything.

Except for Chuck Norris' thighs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Michelina wrote:

Except for Chuck Norris' thighs.

...Oh. My. God.

You just had to burst my bubble and bring that bit up. Ick, I was planning on having a peaceful, fitful-free sleep tonight too. And NOW I CAN'T. *dramatic music*

Thanks a lot, Hobbizle. Really, thanks. *grumble*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, you can just get Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White, and Montey Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and... you get the point.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Don't worry, you can just get Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White, and Montey Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and... you get the point.

If it weren't almost midnight, and if I weren't completely drained, and if I had any ounce of energy at all, I would so cyber-smack you.

But alas, I'll let you off the hook this time. Not because I'm - uh, not up for it, but because you...err...you mentioned Gandalf. He had me at hello. Or, you know: "I come back to you now...at the turn of the tide." That line will forever hold a special place in my heart. *solemn nod*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still use that line whenever I see one of my friends lol
"I come back to you now...at the turn of the tide."
"Dammit, I was just about to say that!"
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

...Okay, I won't cyber-smack you now. You're my new idol. You get bonus points if you glow.

COME TO ONTARIO, I need a damn friend like you. If one more friend of mine quotes The frakin' Notebook, I think I'm going to have to break out my special friend The Axe from the shed.

...We've gotten so off topic. And pfft, you're a mod/council member, YOU SHOULD BE A BETTER INFLUENCE! God, me, spam threads? Pssh...pssh....

I'm now going to be encouraging and wish everyone luck on their entries. Someone better be doing a Jack vid, because he desperately needs one.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO the Notebook? That's still around? Haven't people moved on to one of Rachel McAdams' many many other movies

Quote:
You get bonus points if you glow
Only by night and it's green

Quote:

...We've gotten so off topic. And pfft, you're a mod/council member, YOU SHOULD BE A BETTER INFLUENCE! God, me, spam threads? Pssh...pssh....

true But at least this isn't an emoticon war
(Yes, you little bugger Spammers >: ) )

Besies, I can do this:
TOPIC-VALIDATING PART OF POST:
Someone do Locke's flashback from Lockedown what was up with that one? I mean, I get it, it was about his abandonment issues, and thus why he's so amazed that Henry came back, but still I didn't think of that until literally just now. If you only realize the point when you look that closely, then what's the point?

Last edited by Hobbes on Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LMAO the Notebook? That's still around? Haven't people moved on to one of Rachel McAdams' many many other movies

Oh my God, tell me about it. I never liked the movie much anyway, making me the dissapointment and disgrace of females everywhere - so sue me. *facepalm* It's only because it's airing all of the time on TV now. Like, REAL, present footage of Ryan Gosling and Rachel being all cosy isn't enough. We have to watch Rachel get amnesia, too! /rant

Hobbes wrote:
Only by night and it's green

Awkward. I'm thinkin' there's a light saber involved, here.

Hobbes wrote:
true But at least this isn't an emoticon war
(Yes, you little bugger Spammers > )

...I SO CAUGHT THAT HIGHLIGHTED TEXT.

And you know, *puts on serious face*, it could be an emoticon war, if I didn't respect LVI and its forum so much.

ON TOPIC:

Word on the Lockedown thing. I didn't get the parallel either, until Locke said "You came back!" Aww, and the part at the end where he and Henry are all bonding over his leg could be in nice contrast of Mr. Cooper leaving to board the plane. If, you know, Henry didn't turn out to be an evil, manipulative mastermind. *sigh*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Oh my God, tell me about it. I never liked the movie much anyway, making me the dissapointment and disgrace of females everywhere - so sue me. *facepalm* It's only because it's airing all of the time on TV now. Like, REAL, present footage of Ryan Gosling and Rachel being all cosy isn't enough. We have to watch Rachel get amnesia, too! /rant

What you should have done is cried when you saw it the first time, then said you never want to watch it again because it makes you cry The others would've understood.

Quote:

Awkward. I'm thinkin' there's a light saber involved, here.

LMAO no comment

Quote:

...I SO CAUGHT THAT HIGHLIGHTED TEXT.

LOL well as long as the emoticon wars are kept to the SPAM, I'm good .
You know, I could add more emoticons to LVI pretty damn easilly... hmmm

ON TOPIC:
Unless you go by the theory that Mr. Cooper is an even bigger mastermind, in charge of Dharma, and is also the real Mr. Sawyer
So help me God, if they pull that and make an entire episode or two out of it, I'm going on a... well some sort of spree. I don't think I have the guts for a killing one.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Warren, this is sooo geeky!

(The best line for me is and will always be "You cannot paaaaaassssss!" )
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that's why we say it!

If that's the ultimate, this is at least the pentultimate: http://vadercoaster.ytmnd.com/

ON TOPIC:
Stupid Charlie and his stupid flashbacks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: